Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) (30194 Views)

President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Katsina For Sallah Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Baba Bubu ,please can you extend that holiday to 2019 ?
Thank you plenty plenty...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by naijafella(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=michael142 post=49221541]Sai Tall Monkey[/q

Sign of bad upbringing.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by curtisaxel(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmm.....this president tho
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by begood2GEJ(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bubu the picture loving president. I know this condition no concern u but kwontinue in that your Dauristic approach of governance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by laffwitmi: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wailer gonna wail till 2023, a hater gonna hate ... Na una Sabi.bubu will rule naija till 2023

Sai baba
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by naijafella(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
ajebuter:
Baba Bubu ,please can you extend that holiday to 2019 ?

Thank you plenty plenty...

Signs and symptoms of one that attends a local school.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Lovelynature(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Aso Rock and Nigerians will be having few days rest from buharification. Then he will be back to continue what he knows how to do best undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by olanshile2016(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
wish all muslim barka de sallah

but buhari,there is nothing that worth celebrating this time now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by pheyimen: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
I smoke loud in a benz. Buhari chop d life of ur head, if perkaz dy der order 4 olosho join.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by mensdept: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:
SEEING ABU ZAHRA ALONE DON BELLE-FUL ME.

SAI BABA MAKING ME HAPPY SINCE YEAR 00AD.

EID MUBARAQ MY PRESIDENT.

I WILL STAND WITH PMB TILL FINAL WHISTLE.

Don't worry Alhaji, PMB will be substituted before half time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by flokii: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's going to be a long weekend..

Happy celebration Mr. President and all d muslim folks
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by raphoo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
So quick! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by sjamiu25: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
alphamodel1:
The more I see this Buhari, the more I dislike him. Lord help me!

go and die na
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Obalomerue: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Omo eni koni sedi bebere Kafi ileke sidi omo elomiran. Mr President ride on.
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
oga celebrate well,buy don't forget that you are thr president pf dis fallen nation
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
oga celebrate well,but don't forget that you are the president of dis fallen nation
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by nelsilvercloud(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Spotted
madridguy:

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let him remain in Kastina ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:

Na the final whistle we dey wait for
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
let the change start with you by slithering only one Ram..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Akpan107(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
bayelsaowei:
Is this guy the president of daura or nigeria??...cheiiii
He is the president of some part of North. especially the 97% side.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Haphard:
so who go dey aso rock bayi? i knw its a foolish questn bt i nid answers from u guys

na you and ur entire village
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by phemmyutd(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
alphamodel1:

I am afraid God might not help u out. because you will soon get heart attack on someone that doesn't know you exist as a person
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by lacream90(f): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Only God will help us in this buhari regime, i stood in holdup for 45min today at abuja just because the president was going to the airport. hmmm does that mean we dont have our own right anymore. and we vote for dis man ooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
when will one of this plane carrying buhari go crash
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by PANDOGARI: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Let sombory sai baba!
Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by madridguy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin

Cletus77:

Na the final whistle we dey wait for
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
alphamodel1:
bt is e going down or up wit all ur evil mind against him?
Re: Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) by brightology3: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
madridguy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode At Island Club Christmas Party (Photos) / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 23rd June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.