Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl (3036 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by JaneDoeNg: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guys can you marry this type of girl . Girls can you Allow your son/brother marry this girl. lalasticlala

www.janedoeng..com

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by saintfellow(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Honestly NO i cant. Is she an alien?
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by dickhead01(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by gandyluv(f): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
wat's wrong with her??

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Nixiepie(f): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
She is foine
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
this kind of chi-ca, you will have to use touch light to look for the kittycat grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by divinehand2003(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
She resembles a character in the movie titled X-Men.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by LuvU2: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
wow are there people as dark as this? She is really beautiful.

People who think she will b invisible in the night, how many people do u see in the dark? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2016
@ OP,
So, u only look at a picture of a girl to decide whether or not to marry her. Na waah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
She is beautiful in that skin colour.

I love the set of teeth and the nose#cute

All she needs is a dominant gene man so they don't produce offsprings like her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
obadizena:
@ OP,

So, u only look at a picture of a girl to decide whether or not to marry her.
Na waah!

There ure#I c u
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2016
Yewandequeen:

There ure#I c u

***covered face***
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by LuvU2: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Yewandequeen:
She is beautiful in that skin colour
I love the set of teeth and the nose#cute

Rabbish undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
LuvU2:
Rabbish undecided

Such a pity.
People like you are the ones that don't make dark skin ladies feel comfortable in their skin.
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
She's pretty and yes, I will allow him. Can't you see that beauy . It's time to appreciate what God gave us

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by LuvU2: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Such a pity.
People like you are the ones that don't make dark skin ladies feel comfortable in their skin.
grin U must be joking right?
What if i told u, u re the one that hates dark skin, goin by ur advice that she shd marry someone with a dominant gene so they dont reproduce someone like her undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by lilmax(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
she's fine but not real
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
LuvU2:
grin U must be joking right?
What if i told u, u re the one that hates dark skin, goin by ur advice that she shd marry someone with a dominant gene so they dont reproduce someone like her undecided

I don't.
I am dark and I love it.

I gave the advice, as an option that's if she doesn't want offspring of her skin colour and if otherwise she can marry anyone.
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Yewandequeen(f): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
lilmax:
she's fine but not real

She might be.

It might be as a result of skin colour disorder.
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by LuvU2: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I don't.
I am dark and I love it.

I gave the advice, as an option that's if she doesn't want offspring of her skin colour and if otherwise she can marry anyone.
Nah someone who said this definitely does not find dark skin attractive

You said all she needs, not if she wants. By this, u meant she better marry a non-darkey (preferably someine very fair) to not make the mistake of having offsprings with her skin type.

Maybe u like dark skin bt not very dark. smiley
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Ifakiland(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
If she can cook, she's clean, she's from earth, she's got a wonderland btw her legs....why not
Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Flashh: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
She resembles a character in the movie titled X-Men.
Nightcrawler.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this pic!

(1) (Reply)

You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? / . / Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.