Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? (3042 Views)

Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by tyokunbo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
This subject came up in a recent post on Facebook. You returned from work and met this woman in your kitchen, and your wife says she is your new house help.The woman in question is all you want in a woman - beautiful, full bodied, approachable, gentle, dark haired, clean looking.

Below is the photo of the woman.

SOURCE: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/10/you-see-a-beauty-in-your-kitchen-wife-says-shes-new-househelp-what-do-you-do/

1 Like

Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by tyokunbo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Here are some Facebook comments about this woman:

Gideon Emeka Ighodalo I go look her then hiss… Go to bed without food.
Like · Reply · October 7 at 10:12pm
Hercules Uwadia
Hercules Uwadia Gideon Emeka Ighodalo you lie ooooooo Jesus
Like · Reply · 1 · October 7 at 10:13pm
Gideon Emeka Ighodalo
Gideon Emeka Ighodalo How u take know?
Like · Reply · October 7 at 10:14pm
Hercules Uwadia
Hercules Uwadia Bcus u say u no go eat
Like · Reply · 1 · October 7 at 10:16pm
View more replies
Adetokunbo Abiola
Write a reply…
Ejiro Omreore
Ejiro Omreore When u have a wife,whaz so special about her or u wants to create the atmosphere of problems in ur house?there will b no Peace with the hubby.
Like · Reply · 1 · October 7 at 10:26pm
Adibor Freeborn
Adibor Freeborn Nothing
Like · Reply · October 7 at 10:35pm
Anwuli Chris
Anwuli Chris I will ask my wife to tell her leave d house
Like · Reply · October 7 at 10:36pm
Blessing Gbruku
Blessing Gbruku She have just gotten me another wife to add to her.
Like · Reply · October 7 at 10:48pm
Ejiro Santos
Ejiro Santos Naso my brother
Like · Reply · October 7 at 10:50pm
Ifeanyi Opia
Ifeanyi Opia There is nothing wrong. When you know the God you are serving, no other woman can distract your attention or attract you; accept your legally married wife. Period. Besides, the wife know the type of man she is marrying before bringing such a grown up lady into her matrimonial home.
Like · Reply · 2 · October 7 at 11:13pm
Marshall Enudi
Marshall Enudi @Ifeanyi Opia. It’s better to avoid the temptation than for the man to commit himself and break his marriage. This one no be religious issue oh – “prevention is better than cure”, “if your eyes will make you sin, pluck them out. QED.
Like · Reply · October 8 at 1:30pm
Adetokunbo Abiola
Write a reply…
Ejiro Santos
Ejiro Santos Pastor well don
Like · Reply · October 7 at 11:14pm
Ifeanyi Opia
Ifeanyi Opia You ar’ wlcm
Like · Reply · October 7 at 11:20pm
Adetokunbo Abiola
Write a reply…
Ifeanyi Opia
Ifeanyi Opia Those of you who are in support that the girl shd live the house, you are indirectly telling the whole world that you are not a responsible man, and secondly, you are telling us that you are not proud of your wife. I am ashamed of you. Better change your ways, before it will be too late.
Like · Reply · 2 · October 7 at 11:18pm
J D One-mr Protoco
J D One-mr Protoco Na story u dey find so, ppl like u na dem dey fire down pass
Like · Reply · October 8 at 1:39pm
Adetokunbo Abiola
Write a reply…
Shalom Shobande
Shalom Shobande hahahaha…papa decieve pickin
Like · Reply · October 8 at 1:21am
Lovedy Bari Vare
Lovedy Bari Vare nothing
Like · Reply · October 8 at 2:02am
Enemona Jhon Godwin Acha
Enemona Jhon Godwin Acha Ahhhh….
Like · Reply · October 8 at 6:44am
Clementina Ify Onwudiwe
Clementina Ify Onwudiwe In an organised family i beleive matters of such are being discussed b4 they are carrhed out. As in the type of maid to be taken, like the age, boy or girl, schooling or finished, wheda a grown up who shld be paid wages or to learn handiwork bc this wi…See More
Like · Reply · 7 · October 8 at 6:53am
Emmanuel Egbe
Emmanuel Egbe Thank U very much.
Like · Reply · 1 · October 8 at 8:18am
Goodness Okere
Goodness Okere God bless u
Like · Reply · 1 · October 8 at 8:48am
View more replies
Adetokunbo Abiola
Write a reply…
Murtala Mohammed Roze
Murtala Mohammed Roze Na wooooo. See pinkin!!!
Like · Reply · October 8 at 8:22am
Gideon Emeka Ighodalo
Gideon Emeka Ighodalo Na wa for today men… Una no fit luk dis tyn troway face.
Like · Reply · October 8 at 8:24am
Blankson Harold
Blankson Harold Sweet and just sweet. Temptation nor go finish from this World. God created this beauty perfectly. But don’t forget so soon that behind the beauty of a woman lies her true colours that can destroy any man.
Like · Reply · 1 · October 8 at 9:02am
J D One-mr Protoco
J D One-mr Protoco This kind of girl na temptation ooo
Like · Reply · 3 · October 8 at 9:34am
Atarhe Destiny
Atarhe Destiny Hahahahaha
Like · Reply · October 8 at 9:47am
Boma Omubo-Pepple
Boma Omubo-Pepple Holy Father…!
Na wahala be this naaaa… …See More
Like · Reply · October 8 at 10:11am
Sunny Uthoro
Sunny Uthoro Accept with all gladness
Like · Reply · October 8 at 10:51am

What would you do?

SOURCE: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/10/you-see-a-beauty-in-your-kitchen-wife-says-shes-new-househelp-what-do-you-do/
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by ceejayxy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
this is tempting the devil
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by youngberry001(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walahi talahi i go bang her.....oboy who go see fresh food nd leave
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmmmmn. THE devil is a liar
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
TBH I will happen try to get between her legs.

She's wasting as a househelp
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by potbelly(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Can never happen in Nigeria... Because NO nigerian woman will hire someone who will be a competitor to her...(in terms of looks, physique)

Check out her clothes, check out the hair... Naija wifes will NEVER employ such a lady as househelp... They will instead hire a male househelp

4 Likes

Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by PLANETOFBETS1: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Prolly fuckeddd her that same night gan gan
My pricckk no dae dull for this kind shape
After then we will send her out of our house cool cool
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by Babysnow1: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
PLANETOFBETS1:
After then we will send her out of our house cool cool

bad guy.

1 Like

Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by metallisc(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
...from that night, i will be giving my wife sleeping pills and then...

2 Likes

Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by Kelvindaniels: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
PLANETOFBETS1:
After then we will send her out olf our house cool cool
bad guy
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by passionate88: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
God works His works in mysterious ways
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by DozieInc(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
I will stylishly ask her to send the girl away cos she is asking for trouble.
But such a wife must be dumb by bringing a full fledged woman into her home.
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by aspirebig: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
But the girl in the picture isnt dark naa?
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Am not impressed
Re: You See A Beauty In Your Kitchen, Wife Says She’s New Househelp, What Do You Do? by Daricon(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2016
brother calm down. what if u com leta find out say na ur cousin?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? / Nigerian Girls-- Why / I Asked Her Hand In Marriage She Insulted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.