Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

The True Size Of Africa (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Size Of Africa (picture) (13895 Views)

Attah Ochinke Rejects Ayade's Appointment Over The Size Of His Government / Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims / The True Size Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Doghari: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Shymm3xx:
[s]

Lool. Primitive Eboe illiterate, you're a dead rat today. I bet your those before you didn't warn before you decided to bark at the wrong tree. Effing Ebotic yokel, you can only be "anencephalic" if a protion of ya brain/skull is missing as evident in the flat-headedness of the average Eboe village unevolved monkey, you despicable and unlettered cun.nt. grin grin grin

Exhibit 1:

Exhibit 2: you're a Biafran baby and hunger has been ya last name since you were belched out of ya mum's yeasty pum, hence you lot are always crying about something. Effing accursed emotional turd. The picture below paints a perfect picture of ya childhood.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_jVVDVzcqb9c/TIqT11nKu4I/AAAAAAAANcA/seUtNJhsxUA/s1600/biafra.jpg[/img]

Exhibit 3: as recent as 80 years ago your people were still running around like savages. No intellectual curiosity to cloth themselves. Communal cannibalistic feasts daily. Didn't shower nor brush their teeth, while smelling all day like wild beasts etc. Yet you're the same bastard trying to kick knowledge. Kick knowledge to who? - hysterical. These pictures tell a perfect story.

[img]http://igbophilia.files./2015/02/engaged-igbo-ancient.jpg?w=604&h=411[/img]

[img]http://olivernwokedi.files./2015/02/a-young-bride.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/682576_IGBO_MALE_IN_THE_30S_jpg94c7de8ceeaa6d98b9d9f5f774b522a2 [/s]

I like the way you are writhing in the pain that I administer to your oblong yoluba skull. grin
I never knew Igbo babies had white skins, your Anencephalous oblong skull must have an inbuilt colour editor that turns white colours to black and vice versa.
Nothing smells more rotten than a yoruba armpit, no tribe eats more humans and institutionalize cannibalism like yoluba, go to ogun and Osun for factfinding missions.

www.nairaland.com/1005581/yoruba-cannibal

Schizoid Burger-flipping peter-puffing cum-drinking bozo, ig you keep screaming at me, you'll get kicked out on the streets with empty pockets. I hope you end your miserable life when that happens.

Nylon-sh1t-throwing bufoons with dung-filled skulls like you are not worth the earthly spaces they occupy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by AAinEqGuinea: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Braden102:
Did Black Africans have any use for crude oil,natural gas,Coal ,Silica Glass and Diamonds before colonization? It is only natural that the European colonizers amassed those resources which they needed for themselves. When black African later realized the usefulness of those resources, they where then compensated .What have they done with the trillions dollars worth of money? For example, Nigeria's crude oil is drilled and refined by foreign companies .What has Nigeria done with the money? Everything has already been invented ,and Nigeria does not have to invent anything.But what has Nigeria and other black African nations done with the free crude oil money to better the lives of their citizens ? If the usefulness of the crude oil wasn't made known to Black Africans,what would Africans do? Why aren't they doing that now ?
Was there no internal slavery before Europeans arrived in Black Africa? The Europeans simply took advantage of what already existed . No one else will love you if you don't love and care about yourself . If you leave your doors open,thieves will come inside and steal. For example ,when Euopeans arrived Japan,Japan was very developed with sophisticated civlization which rivalled Europe's .The Japanese resisted any external invasion. And they are still as progressive conservative today as they were then. But Does Nigeria or west Africa have even 1 lighthouse ? Today,you can still get slaves from Black Africa.

At bold, this why the shymexx's op is epic, a continent large in size but with little to no trajectory. This is how I see most Blacks; not caring where they come from, what languages they speak, and what culture they represent. Blacks, egos the size of Africa but the propensity of a minion, shamelessly going nowhere while gnashing their teeth at each other. Not one black country is standing, let alone on their own. I love Nigerian people but Nigeria as a country is a joke. I love my fellow Africa Americans but they've turned Chicago, Detroit, New York, Milwaukee etc into a joke. I live in a segregated city, it might as well be titled Little Africa, with a size significantly smaller than Lagos. Even with racism we could still thrive but we can't and racism doesn't enter our areas (other than by police in isolated incidents). We kill or harm ourselves even more, as seen also in Africa as well. You're right, you can still buy black slaves at cheap prices.

This comment from another NL sums it up (subject was Biafra technology)

look..their was never a need in africa,to go mad with killing each other like the europeans...

we are a spiritual people...always was,still are,always will be...we rather slave you and release you after you paid for your crimes...

we will always be backwards compared to others...our leaders know its too late to catch up with the rest of the world....

butttttttttt!.......we are sitting on a fortune in africa....most desired raw-materials are here to build any whatever....

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!....whatever.....

"Whatever"

Put yourself in the shoes of a black parent, show your children shymexx's African infographic, and then try explaining to your offspring that you as Negroid race fvcked up this geographically massive area from every perspective imaginable, having to run while still claiming the turf. Run to the Chinese. Run to India's IT colleges. On the land of PLENTY that is Africa, people still manage to starve. This goes for African Americans and west Indies too, its sad all around. I really don't know why we choose to live. Yes they're poor Asian countries too but at least they are other thriving Asian areas that can balance out their decrepitude. Not one serious Black country exists, héll theres not a black country that even named themselves other than maybe Ethiopia. All those smaller nations that can fit into Africa kicked Africa's áss. When we're not killing each other, we are all trying to find that one thing that we do great and cling to it, if it's not sports or music, it's oil--whatever whites or Asians will buy, gladly whòring ourselves with no shame. Meritocracy, relationships, religion, and economics for us and our children are defined by whites, the same people who in one way or another enslaved us all. In hindsight I guess we all should be thanking Jesus.

I hope I'm not coming off as bitter but this is just the way things are. US whites, the British and other Europeans, White Australians etc come together even more today to solve their own and world problems. I say this because Blacks on the other hand always find reasons in which they cant come together. Fvck cultural differences when white and asian countries are busy building and perfecting military weaponry which could blow all of our Blacks asses into the next century. Despite how big Africa thinks it is, it is really quite small. We live only because of their mercy.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Shymm3xx: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
Doghari:

I like the way you are writhing in the pain that I administer to your oblong yoluba skull. grin
I never knew Igbo babies had white skins, your Anencephalous oblong skull must have an inbuilt colour editor that turns white colours to black and vice versa.
Nothing smells more rotten than a yoruba armpit, no tribe eats more humans and institutionalize cannibalism like yoluba, go to ogun and Osun for factfinding missions.

www.nairaland.com/1005581/yoruba-cannibal

Schizoid Burger-flipping peter-puffing cum-drinking bozo, ig you keep screaming at me, you'll get kicked out on the streets with empty pockets. I hope you end your miserable life when that happens.

Nylon-sh1t-throwing bufoons with dung-filled skulls like you are not worth the earthly spaces they occupy. grin grin
[/s]

Looool. I got the primitive and illiterate Eboe cannibal where I want him. His biitch arse is crying now, pusssy. Effing stocky arms/legs and funny shaped head having savages. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biafran tears:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

================================================

Proof of Eboe cannibalism again:

[size=14pt]Among The Ibos Of Nigeria, GT Basden, London, Seeley, Service & Co, 1921[/size]

…The appearance of a crowd of carriers, with their spare frames, spindle-legs and cucumber
calves, often prompts the thought that the men must have recently experienced a period of famine. On the western side this is not the case. There the people are shorter and are of a stocky, thick-set build. They are disposed to be lazy yet they are passionate, and of a rash and fiery temperament, the result probably of an over-abundant supply of rich food……The shape of the skull repeats itself with astonishing regularity, this pecularity, perhaps, being accounted for by the process of moulding the shape of the head during infancy……Every town, and, incidentally, every family or household, stands by itself. There is no combination between town and town. Although speaking the same language, and in times of peace intermarrying with one another, the nearest neighbours are still regarded as strangers, e.g., the people of Onitsha and those of Opusi do not reckon themselves as of one tribe, though a distance of less than five miles separates the two towns.

pg 31-32

…Of sanitary ideas there is none, nor is there any sense of modesty as the European understands the term. As regards sanitation, however, it must be remembered that the sun is a powerful purifying agent, otherwise the conditions would, in many places, be unendurable.

Pg 33-34

Nor were these fears groundless. Cannibalism, human sacrifices and other savage customs were real facts,and flourished within five miles of the outskirts of Onitsha, and no one would dare swear that the inhabitants of even that town were all entirely innocent !

pg 37
It was in close proximity to this place that, as was well known, a cannibal feast had lately been held. Amongst our lads there was a small boy whose father had been a servant to the Niger Company. Whilst carrying a message to Obushi, the father was murdered and his body disposed of according to time-honoured custom.

On one occasion I was resting outside my hut when a man of unprepossessing appearance came along and entered into conversation. His eldest son, then a small lad, had been placed by his father in the care of a mis-sionary, in order that he might receive instruction. In the course of his remarks he solemnly asserted that it would be of great benefit to his son if he were provided with human flesh sometimes as part of his diet. He maintained that, if this were done, a proper man's spirit would develop in the lad. Towards the south, cannibal tendencies assumed a worse aspect. All that has been said hitherto relates to the prevalent custom of feasting upon captives taken in war. In the southern districts a regular traffic in human flesh was carried on. Strangers were caught, or slaves purchased, with the deliberate intention of converting them into food. Human flesh was a marketable commodity, and a common article of diet. It is not long since a certain chief managed to get possession of one of his opponents against whom he had a grudge of long standing. He derived satisfaction from first lopping off the captive's ears and nose, and then flaying him alive.

The carcase was eaten and the skin converted into a drumhead. There is not a shadow of doubt that, could the history of the Ibo country be clearly traced, a host of suchlike stories would have to be recorded. I have become acquainted with many erstwhile cannibals, and quite goodnatured folk most of them are. One week-end I was staying at a town a few miles S.E. of Onitsha. My quarters were very circumscribed, the only accommodation available being a tiny thatched lean-to shed against the compound wall, usually occupied by the goats and fowls. My boys and carriers shared the limited accomodation, lying at night alongside the camp-bed. After the evening meal, we settled down for the night, long before our customary bedtime; consequently the men chattered freely. Presently I became interested in the conversation, and amongst other items of news, gathered that they had all had a share in cannibal feasts.

[img]http://media./media/uOqyDdAwZcYFO/giphy.gif[/img]
============================================

1 Like

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Doghari: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
michaelandre:
[s]what is wrong with u eboe baboons can't u even think no wonder d mental capacity of an Igbo man was too small to tell him he is naked(that even the Hausa were even wearing cloths) in the 1930s. can u imagine less than 90 years ago eboes were still considered as monkeys. and they were the largest slave. your primitive leaders sold u for bottle, because a bottle looked like gold to them and they have never seen it. no wonder u guys were treated like baboons as early has 1930s[/s]

Why should I take a conquered smelly yorluba oblong anencephlous bonsurudeen serious? Shymess can you help him answer the question? Push your dung-filled skull to try. Will you? grin grin

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

At bold, this why the shymexx's op is epic, a continent large in size but with little to no trajectory. This is how I see most Blacks; not caring where they come from, what languages they speak, and what culture they represent. Blacks, egos the size of Africa but the propensity of a minion, shamelessly going nowhere while gnashing their teeth at each other. Not one black country is standing, let alone on their own. I love Nigerian people but Nigeria as a country is a joke. I love my fellow Africa Americans but they've turned Chicago, Detroit, New York, Milwaukee etc into a joke. I live in a segregated city, it might as well be titled Little Africa, with a size significantly smaller than Lagos. Even with racism we could still thrive but we can't and racism doesn't enter our areas (other than by police in isolated incidents). We kill or harm ourselves even more, as seen also in Africa as well. You're right, you can still buy black slaves at cheap prices.

This comment from another NL sums it up (subject was Biafra technology)

"Whatever"

Put yourself in the shoes of a black parent, show your children shymexx's African infographic, and then try explaining to your offspring that you as Negroid race fvcked up this geographically massive area from every perspective imaginable, having to run while still claiming the turf. Run to the Chinese. Run to India's IT colleges. On the land of PLENTY that is Africa, people still manage to starve. This goes for African Americans and west Indies too, its sad all around. I really don't know why we choose to live. Yes they're poor Asian countries too but at least they are other thriving Asian areas that can balance out their decrepitude. Not one serious Black country exists, héll theres not a black country that even named themselves other than maybe Ethiopia. All those smaller nations that can fit into Africa kicked Africa's áss. When we're not killing each other, we are all trying to find that one thing that we do great and cling to it, if it's not sports or music, it's oil--whatever whites or Asians will buy, gladly whòring ourselves with no shame. Meritocracy, relationships, religion, and economics for us and our children are defined by whites, the same people who in one way or another enslaved us all. In hindsight I guess we all should be thanking Jesus.

I hope I'm not coming off as bitter but this is just the way things are. US whites, the British and other Europeans, White Australians etc come together even more today to solve their own and world problems. I say this because Blacks on the other hand always find reasons in which they cant come together. Fvck cultural differences when white and asian countries are busy building and perfecting military weaponry which could blow all of our Blacks asses into the next century. Despite how big Africa thinks it is, it is really quite small. We live only because of their mercy.
men this your write up is very powerful and it has a very strong message in it . although I sometimes go into tribal war but I don't think that's the solution a the African problem we are been colonize by others and we don't even wanna realize it . if u tell a Nigerian today that let us come together and change Nigeria for good and for the betterment of life for our future children or grandchildren 80% will say it is impossible . they only wanna rush to white countries but they don't know that the white don't give a Bleep about them. when white people come together ( from any part of the world) they discourse mind blowing solutions on how to shape the world but we Black's are busy killing ourselves and hate on different tribes we are ou4 own biggest problems

1 Like

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Doghari:

Why should I take a conquered smelly yorluba oblong anencephlous bonsurudeen serious? Shymess can you help him answer the question? Push your dung-filled skull to try. Will you? grin grin
u need to start thinking boy let's forget about tribal e-wars
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Doghari: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
michaelandre:
u need to start thinking boy let's forget about tribal e-wars

By forgetting 'tribal e-wars', do you mean we go back to pre-internet days when your likes successfully sold the now expired 'Igbo-are-the-problem' propaganda in order to keep nigeria one?
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Doghari:

By forgetting 'tribal e-wars', do you mean we go back to pre-internet days when your likes successfully sold the now expired 'Igbo-are-the-problem' propaganda in order to keep nigeria one?
I have never point gingers to any tribe to be the problem of Nigeria. but both ibo, Yoruba , Hausa , ijaw , Edo e.t.c are guilty no tribe that will say it is not guilty
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by EazyMoh(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
michaelandre:
what is wrong with u eboe baboons can't u even think no wonder d mental capacity of an Igbo man was too small to tell him he is naked(that even the Hausa were even wearing cloths) in the 1930s. can u imagine less than 90 years ago eboes were still considered as monkeys. and they were the largest slave. your primitive leaders sold u for bottle, because a bottle looked like gold to them and they have never seen it. no wonder u guys were treated like baboons as early has 1930s
What do you mean "...even the Hausas.."? I hope you know they were the most advanced civilized people in this present day Nigeria in every aspect. I am not interested in your e-war o, but get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Shymm3xx: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=14pt]Yorubas Of Nigeria By Christian Missionaries[/size]

Once settled, Yoruban tribes people organized themselves into smaller groupings, some being the Egba, the Ijesha, the Awori, the Ondos, the Ijebus and the Egbados. In Yorubaland, the region of Oyo became most dominant, and its people, the leaders of the Yoruba. However, in the 1820s, the influence of Oyo was greatly weakened as Yorubaland was destabilized by tribal warfare. After these years, the Yoruba would never gain back the previous degree of native unity which they experienced under Oyo rule. The only central government that would come to exert control over the entire region was the colonial British government, established in Lagos in 1861.

[b]S. G. Pinnock, who first came to Africa in 1888, tells us much about early Yoruban culture. The tribes were governed by a hierarchy of chiefs, secondary chiefs and elders. Tribal families held property for which they did not pay rent or taxes. Pinnock says that the first thing that a stranger to the Yoruba notices is their many different forms of salutations. Sitting, feasting, working, mourning, riding and walking all require particular ways of greeting. Although the Yoruba did not have a written language, missionaries found that Yorubas did communicate with symbols. Tangible objects like shells, stones, coal, feathers, corn, sticks, pepper and powder were used to convey ideas, wishes and feelings. For example, a single shell displayed or given away may communicate “defiance and failure.” If a Yoruban wished to affirm relationships between himself and a brother or sister he may deliver to them two shells strung together, face to face. Similarly, two shells strung, back to back, represented “separation and enmity.” If the Yoruban wished to have an immediate and friendly meeting with someone, he would tie a small feather between two facing shells.[/b] Yoruba children would commonly undergo face markings. This involved a series of parallel cuts being made on their cheeks, followed by the removal of narrow strips of skin between the incisions, and the application of medicine. Once the scars healed there was a permanent marking on the face. As many as ten to forty marks could be made on one child. The Yoruba were very religious and frequently could be heard calling out the name of their god and the names of their idols. Pinnock says, “Religion with the Yoruba people is an obsession.” He says, further, that it is easier to number the objects of their worship rather than the theology of their beliefs. He says that they had four hundred and one idols, some of them constituting deified human beings, some gods over the natural elements, some being domestic, agricultural or craft gods, others being animals, others objects in nature and, lastly, some being malignant spirits. Separate from this, they also believed in one supreme god, who was the creator, giver of life and the judge of all men.

Within Yoruban society you could find not only culture and religion, but also kind-hearted, faithful and self-sacrificing individuals. Pinnock tells how one day he came across a young man calling for help. The man was dressed in rags and it was apparent that he had leprosy. He was attended to by Pinnock and others with him, cleaned up and given fresh clothes, some money and medicinal ointment. He returned to the missionaries once a week for on-going assistance. Then, for a week or two, he did not show up, and upon enquiry, Pinnock discovered that the man was too ill to leave his home. Pinnock visited the home to find it part of a large compound which had been vacated by the man’s relatives. Most of the compound was in ruins and the only pleasant sight was a palm tree in the man’s room. All of a sudden, Pinnock realized that there was someone else standing at the entrance to the man’s room. Upon enquiry, he learned that it was the man’s mother. She would not leave her son. She swept his room and brought him food, water and firewood. She thanked Pinnock for whatever assistance he offered the man, and Pinnock felt that she deserved thanks for being “the ministering angel in human form.”

http://www.zionchristianministry.com/publications/books/the-yorubas-and-early-missionary-work-amongst-them/

1 Like

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
michaelandre:
men this your write up is very powerful and it has a very strong message in it . although I sometimes go into tribal war but I don't think that's the solution a the African problem we are been colonize by others and we don't even wanna realize it . if u tell a Nigerian today that let us come together and change Nigeria for good and for the betterment of life for our future children or grandchildren 80% will say it is impossible . they only wanna rush to white countries but they don't know that the white don't give a Bleep about them. when white people come together ( from any part of the world) they discourse mind blowing solutions on how to shape the world but we Black's are busy killing ourselves and hate on different tribes we are ou4 own biggest problems

Same problem here in America. You can take the Black man out of Africa, but cant take Africa out the Black man. It has been both a scary and fulfilling revelation. Many Blacks have a hopeless yet dogmatic spirit and you cant build with people like this. They're hopeless in the realm of areas in which they're dogmatic. For example a politician or street thug, it doesnt matter. In their respective worlds they're the most charismatic. Outside their small world, they refuse to see a bigger global and racial problem let alone trying to help confront or marginalize it.

Thats why I support Biafra's actualization. I dont support the tribal wars, you'll still be the same neighborhoods to the same people, but now only with invisible walls as it seems today. You've all been exceptional in demonstrating mastery of world's technology and systems and I have faith they could do well on their own despite naysayers and doom-thinkers. Here in America, I've befriended many Yorubas who are profoundly talented and gifted too and I wouldnt doubt they'll do well. The only division I support with Biafra is to ultimately see better Black nations. With or without Biafra, I wish to see your young people uplift their country as I'm busy doing the same here--but we're all so far behind.

Nigerians or Biafrans staying home and also becoming more healthy and maybe winning a gold medal or a dozen smiley Making Nigeria Great Again cool
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Shymm3xx: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
These primitive and savagely Eboe fvckers just messed up this thread.

One of these days, I just hope and pray I bump into one of you internet miscreants that go around trying to taunt people unprovoked everywhere stupidly on internet, even when the topic has absolutely nothing to do with ya miserable backward red mud gully erosion laden land and Nigeria. That's when you'll know the hate is for real cos you'll either have your life snuffed out of you or you'll get laid on the floor in excruciating pain.

I'm out of here.

Effing cannibals. grin
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Seened: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Geez! What has this thread turn to. Ultra-tribalists warzone. SHAME ON ALL ULTRA-TRIBALISTS! I am so out of here...

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by AAinEqGuinea: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Braden102:
Your support for Biafra is out of ignorance . Biafra will just be another African third world shiithole . The fact that you support biafra,nnamdi kanu and think that igbos alone are capable of building an organized society simply proves your naivety and lack of advanced reasoning. I believe igbos have the largest population,so they may seem to be more Visible just like China. And the igbo land may be densely populated ,and that may give an impression of commerce. Akwacross region for exmaple is sparsely populated ,and so there might hae been no need to conserve space by building numerous densely 4 storeys. In no way does it mean that China is better than Japan,Singapore,Taiwan or south Korea.They are simply more visible due to larger population. Every linguistic region or tribe are capable of building an organized society if given the opportunity.Every tribe have visionaries who have visions for their place.What makes you think only igbos have vision for their place? Why does Igbos Biafra map include other linguistic regions on their map? Have you examined the complex ethnic structure of these colonized African countries ? The colonial regional classification of Nigeria was flawed in the first place because there are more than three regions in Nigeria.Outside of that flawed regional classification,the Akwacross region or Ijaw region have no affiliation with Igbo region. The Biafra agitation at that time was based on that flawed regional classification. Alot has taken place since then with abolition of that flawed regional classification and numerous state creations .
What does Igbo region contribute to the Nigeria's crude oil based economy? Does Igbo region contribute any more resources than Hausa region and the other regions?It should be Akwacross region and ijaw region asking for autonomy instead ,not Igbo region. Igbo states receive free oil allocation each month. what has their governors done to improve the lives of their citizens and build an organized society?
Nigeria contains almost 10 linguistic regions,and Igbo region is just one of those .
I do not necessarily think that Nigeria's solution is a break up since what's done is done ,and also Nigeria as an entity has a larger market. I think that Nigeria''s unitary system is flawed and needs to be scrapped in favour of federalism and autonomy for every linguistic region.Each linguistic region should have a flag hung side by side with the Nigerian flag in their region.In fact ,the entire Africa can be one country if each region have control of their affairs. I Support igbo region autonomy ,not Biafra including other regions on the igbo biafra map.
Every linguistic region should have the option to secede and be sovereign,and every tribe within each linguistic region should have the option to be autonomous citystate nations like Singapore.

Was or will Britain become a 3rd world sh!thole after Brexit?? Many other European countries are planning an EU exit as well. What you're doing is projecting; seeing Biafra through a Nigerian lens which implies that everything will be sh!thole if Nigeria is currently one. Why is it difficult to be a well-wisher for Biafrans?? Igbo's on the other hand have demonstrated excellence in 1st worlds, what would stop them now?

Ultimately Biafra is Nigerian's decision and its fate rests solely on their hands. Just as Britain decided, sometimes separation is the best solution.

1 Like

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Braden102:
You should come out outright and say that you're igbo instead of masquerading as African American to spew trash in support of Biafra . Did you even read and comprehend my explanation?or you just want to believe what you want to believe? I love all tribes in Africa and wish them goodluck. But Igbo region should agitate for igbo autonomy or igbo republic and not include other regions on their Igbo Biafra map.All regions have their problems to solve and visions for their place .support igbo autonomy or igbio republic,not Biafra.
Back when the Biafra agitation came up,it was based on the regional system of that colonial period .Outside of that flawed regional classification, Akwacross nor ijaw republic have nothing in common with igbos except being neighbours. Listen,I'm a rational and unbiased individual,so don't even dare say that I hate Igbo people.Who gives a damn about igbo people in real life ,how many igbos have I ever come across in my entire life?I only care about the welfare of Oron and akwacross .I am American and my dad is black(Oron nigeria) and my mom is white with Swedish and Irish ancestry. please use your brains .

Below is a video Nnamdi Kanu's wife with her very flawed ,unintelligent and illogical explanation.What resources do Igbo region contribute to Nigeria's economy? Igbo land is just as underdeveloped as other parts of Nigeria, and based on other news reports i've read,the Hausa region and the other northern regions may actually be the most impoverished in the country. While I believe Nigeria's governmental system is flawed and needs reformation - If igbo regions feels marginalized ,rthey should consult other regions to ally and fight any perceived enemies ,instead of forcefully including other regions on their map.
If shit where to hit the fan today,i would make sure to supply the Akwacross with sophisticated weaponry and mercenaries and aid them to humiliate the igbo region . so just think twice before including other regions on your map.The Nigerian army is mediocre and I can aide Oron alone to defeat the Nigerian Army.But why am I not doing that? I care about building rather than destroying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28eN0Lanan4

I cant answer a lot of your questions regarding alliances with Ijaw, Urhobo, etc, but like I said before I'll leave it to Biafrans to campaign on which tribes will join them. I'm African American bro, I'm impartial to tribalism. At the very least, you have nothing to lose if you'd join/advocate for them. Can you really blame anyone for wanting to secede from Nigeria? It may sound as if I hate or wish doom for Nigeria but the opposite is true. You have villages of people being slaughtered in gruesome ways and yet the president decides not to cut his pointless trips around the world short to offer any condolences let alone any significant resolve; people who are starving and a leadership who'd rather pay BH instead. Those victims mean nothing to the current leadership, they've instead allowed chaos of this magnitude to become normal. A month and a half ago, Aisha was here in America for a Women's Leadership convention while Nigeria's Olympic soccer team was also here stranded a few states away and she didnt bother to fly her plane over and pick them up and take them to Rio. The whole world was watching, that was embarrassing even for me to watch and I'm not Nigerian. Buhari is paying Boko Haram not to kill Nigerians while freeing their leaders, meanwhile he summons Nigeria's Army might to fight civilian oil-siphoners in the South, people who will ultimately sell that oil so they can eat at the end of the day during a recession they didnt create but are suffering from. How can Buhari blame them or anyone for wanting to leave? Sure, one could blame GEJ but you''ll spend much time chasing corrupt ghosts. Despite my many criticisms of Obama, in 2008 he inherited Bush's global housing and auto market meltdown--this was a HUGE crisis facing a freshman senator. Obama didnt bother mentioning/blaming Bush's role in this disaster (altho he could have)--he jus fixed it. I really wish Buhari was like this and that Nigeria was in a better position right now for its people's sake -- but can you really blame anyone for wanting to leave? And if anyone chooses to leave, they can only go up from where Nigeria's currently at. Many should join them or wish them well, they're your African brothers. I'd join them. They say Ibos are arrogant; at least their arrogance is backed up with serious substance; only my insecurities are fearful that they might outshine me and others, which is what's needed. cool They've proven themselves.

Biafra means a lot on so many levels, which is why I strongly advocate for it. There are many types of Blacks who are not conducive to a growing and global economy. The way Nnamdi describes people who attack Biafrans is nearly parallel to how pathetic many African Americans are, in which I'd like to create my own Biafra-like community in America away from these types. Basketball star Dwayne Wade recently lost his cousin as he's enroute to play for Chicago Bulls, a city suffering fromits deadliest year in decades... Boko Haram, the deadliest terrorist group on the planet, beating out ISIS. Why would anyone want to leave?? It's like this in many cities, including mine. Even Afrocentrics make excuses for this implosion, "if they werent so poor and deprived".... they really dont know poor and deprived.

You'd think we'd want to come together and fight racism or white supremacy or, at the very least, simply build up another Black Wall Street where pockets of AA's live. No, these fools are killing themselves and any opportunity for their offspring and community, then turning around and blaming slavery. I'm often left wondering if these fools have a significant portion of leftover DNA from the Africans Nnamdi complain about because they hate each other more than anything too, yet are extremely barbaric and emotional when you call them out. Put me in jail with Nnamdi please. It's basically tribalism, without a face. Sadly many African Americans still carry that from Africa, while refusing to see a bigger picture. They only care about street-life--Nnamdi, too, said that these types of people are still "land people", in which he's included many Igbos as well. From top to bottom, it's a joke here. Biafrans, like me, have nothing to lose at this point if we were to start over along with any conscience person who's willing.

It'll be nice to see a Black nation that's a serious contender on the global market. At this point, anyone who attempts to create this country has my blessing and my request for a VISA, but I know Nigeria's trying. I dont care which tribe(s) collectively accomplishes this. I really wish Buhari well but I cant see this happening under his leadership. I'm only a small dissenting and doubting voice on NL's forum, but Nnamdi Kanu was Buhari's biggest critic in which Buhari could have silenced Kanu/IPOB by his successes but instead he used his kangaroo court to lock him up indefinitely. "Terrorism"?? Nnamdi killed no one and only had I.T. and radio equipment in his possession when apprehended. Buhari's is just as corrupt, while he's busy finding funds to free real terrorists as I type.

In the end, I like to see respectable battles on a political front.

My solution for the people of Nigeria is to begin priming someone who can replace Buhari in 2019. Dont rely on "voting for anyone but GMB" like many probably did against GEJ in 2015. I'm sure corruption or some maleficence is awaiting well-wishers and reformers. I can only see secession as the only option unless there's serious reformation at Nigeria's top, reaching the populace at the bottom, and then you need, at the very least, a president or economic team who knows Math.

Sorry for the long-winded response, but I wanted to show where my strong Biafra advocacy was coming from, not being a Nigerian, Ibo, tribal, or a masochist. If Africa can fit so many countries in it, somewhere are its people to show something for it without being the world's charity case.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Braden102:
You have said nothing . You lack advanced reasoning . You did not read and comprehend all I said.
igbos should only agitate for igbo autonomy and not include other region on their silly map.Every region should agitate for theirs . .and igbo should stop multiplying like rabbits and overpopulating their region and having to migrate everywhere to other people 's lands. What have the igbo leaders done to improve the lives of their people with the free oil money allocation ? what has igbo proven? you are delusional.. continue in your delusion and dont reply me .
There's no such thing as hausa /fulani domination.Abacha was kanuri region .Obasanjo was from

Good luck with everything.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by uniklinkum(m): 5:05am On Sep 13, 2016
Braden102:
You have said nothing . You lack advanced reasoning . You did not read and comprehend all I said.
igbos should only agitate for igbo autonomy and not include other region on their silly map.i love igbo tribe and all afrian tribs and wish them success.Every region should agitate for theirs . And igbo should stop multiplying like rabbits and overpopulating their region and having to migrate everywhere to other people 's lands. What have the igbo leaders done to improve the lives of their people with the free oil money allocation ? what has igbo proven? you are delusional. You know how many unsung Ijaws ,Akwa cross,Yoruba,Edo etc have achieved greater heights around the world? continue in your delusion and dont reply me .
There's no such thing as hausa /fulani domination.There are different regions in the northern Nigeria just as their different regions in the southern region. Nigerians are ignorant . The people in the north can not understand why igbo region feels agrieved -they erroneaosuly condier all of the a south as the same region. The people in the south also ignorantly feel that every oine in the norht are the same . Abacha was kanuri region .Obasanjo was from Yoruba region. Goodluck Jonathan was from Ijaw region .Gowon was from middle belt region . Babangida is not Hausa .Ironsi was Igbo region. The northern Nigeria host the most impoverished and underdeveloped regions .
I made it very clear to you that for Nigeria to progress,it needs reformation to Federalism ,and you are sitting there in your ghetto apartment at Wisconsin talking trash about Igbo this and that. Does Igbo contribute any resources? What have Igbo leaders done to impove the lives of their citizens ?

Respect!!!!!... Divisionist are delusional.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Ngozi123(f): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

Good luck with everything.

I'm glad that you, as a non-Nigerian, are able to see what so many of my compatriots are too blind to see. Most have been conditioned to be lazy and unambitious with regards to the prosperity of their country; for themselves, they are ambitious but for their country, they are not. In order to understand this, one has to go all the way back to the country's 'independence'. You see, Nigeria's independence wasn't something that its people toiled and suffered for, it was in fact 'handed' to them on a plate by the British. The British were not stupid, they knew that the age of overt imperialism was nearing its end so they sought to control the country using their trusted Northern allies, who were ever so happy to oblige. This was the start of the 'cake sharing' strategy that has been the modus operandi in Nigerian politics till today. The vast majority of politicians in Nigeria go into politics, not because they care about their constituents, but for purely selfish reasons: to loot all of the country's wealth, thereby increasing their own or because they are power hungry and simply feel entitled to rule. People like the person you quoted tend to protest about this sort of thing but they don't really want change, if they did then they'd already have known that the problems in this country can only be solved by the country separating. The rot in Nigerian politics is like a stubborn weed that has entangled itself to the plant's core; you can't destroy the weed without completely uprooting the plant.

Sorry for the longish post embarassed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Ngozi123(f): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Braden102:
You are not smart. I am American .my dad is black -Oron akwa ibom,while my mom is white American with Swedish and Irish ancestry. I have a broader outlook. Listen and comprehend .
Did you read and comprehend my post? Or your mind has been programmed to be stuck in your erroneous thought process?

Igbos should agitate for igbo republic or igbo autonomy and not include other regions on their map. I think Nigeria should remain an entity because it has a larger market and greater potential if reformed to federalism with each linguistic region being autonomous within . If Nigeria disintegrates,every linguistic region should be sovereign.
Agitate for igbo republic or igbo autonomy and dont include other regions on your on your map. You lack the intelligence to comprehend the clear wisdom above.

I'm sorry but what has your mother being an American got to do with anything? Are you still not a Nigerian? I only commended that poster as he being a non-Nigerian, is able to see what many so called patriotic Nigerians are not able to see. It's funny that someone who feels that the bolded is even possible, let alone attainable, feels the need to question someone else's intelligence. I won't insult you because my parents raised me better than that but I will ask you to refrain from the insults as when you point your finger at someone, you leave yourself with four more pointing back at you. However, I do find this post, particularly the bolded, highly risible so I will thank you for the late night laugh you've afforded me smiley.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Ngozi123(f): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Braden102:
I told you that i'm American and you are saying that i'm Nigerian. whatever ! I am more american than the poster you quoted ,and i have a broader universal outlook,understanding, and experience. Igbo region should support autonomy for every linguistic region . Do not include other regions on your secession . You'll be stunned at the consequences if you continue on that road . I would like to believe that intelligent Igbo people are not a part of your Biafra foolishness.

You said that your father is a Nigerian, that means that you're a Nigerian- being an American and being a Nigerian are not always mutually exclusive. Not that it really matters but what exactly makes you more of an American than that poster? You didn't mention Native American anywhere in your list of heritages so I don't really understand what you mean by that . Where exactly in my post did I declare my support for a non-homogeneous independent nation? I really am interested to know where you got that from. Like I said, when you point your finger at someone, you'll find yourself having four more pointing back at you.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by CosmicWealth: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Braden102:
I told you that i'm American and you are saying that i'm Nigerian. Whatever ! I'm more american than the poster you quoted ,and I have a broader universal outlook,understanding, and experience. Igbo region should support federalism (autonomy for every linguistic region) or agitate for igbo republic or igbo autonomy . Do not include other regions on your secession . You'll be stunned at the consequences if you continue on that road . I would like to believe that intelligent Igbo people are not a part of your Biafra foolishness.

Professor of ignorance! You are not qualified to make such myopic assessment. Americans are the most ignorantly programmed species in the genre of humans. So, you are the lowest of low to think that way.
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
-
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by Raymagnate(m): 4:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: The True Size Of Africa (picture) by nogragra: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2021
Shymm3xx:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrpwfEQUMAAKDiZ.jpg:large[/img]
Africa must do away with collonial boundaries and start working as a single unit, in trade, technology transfer, INDUSTRIALISATION, AGRICULTURE, BANKING AND COMMERCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Charles Okah Prison Letters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.