Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her (1059 Views)

Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Stopped Chasing Her And Moved On Or Was I Egoistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2016
My name's diamond, I am really in love with a junior colleague of mine at school(university)...she's black,average height and really beautiful..

I loved her ryt from the first day I saw her, told her my feelings ryt from the first day I approached her,did not hide my feelings,because I did not want to be friend zoned...

she's so brilliant,she's almost always having A's in all her courses just like me, but I am scared that she is not gonna be able to cope up with school and relationship, I promised her that I will give her enough time for her education,we'll read together,since I am her senior colleague,I'll help her out with some though task,her education will also be my priority.....I love her like madt.

When I talked to her and told her that I loved her,she said she's not ready for any relationship for now,but she is always gratifying my wish to visit her, she looks so tender and innocent also very cute...she's also very responsive when I talk to her.....when I wake up,the first thing I think about is her....she's always smiling at me,her cute smile kills me totally....

My question now is whether she is also playing hard to get or am I wasting my time chasing shadow?

I swear I love her...girls please tell me when you guys play hard to get,when u love a guy but u r pretending and when u dnt really want a guy...

And from ur experience you can also know if this Girl loves me or not...thanks
I'll appreciate every encouragement..

She's pretty,she makes me stammer..that's how powerful she is in my life...

"Help a boy today"
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Smellymouth: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol. You know what I like abt you op? You're open-minded, you know what you want even though it sounds funny. You remind me of my 1st love back then

Well don't talk to her abt relationship. If she's not ready for a relationship then she isn't. Just let it flow like it has been flowing, intensify the affection. She'll by herself give in to what you want without relationship as she said

Its after the apple has been eaten that she will realize she's actually been in relationship for long.

Sha no give her belle, na school you dey o

2 Likes

Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Op, clearly she's not interested, she doesn't want any distractions to affect her grades, you should move on if you want the best for her smiley
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op, clearly she's not interested, she doesn't want any distractions to affect her grades, you should move on if you want the best for her smiley

Promised her that I'll give her enough time for her studies...I love her the same way I love her education
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Laveda(f): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
I don't read minds.

She might be playing hard to get, she might not want you, I don't know.
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Diamonddris:

Promised her that I'll give her enough time for her studies...I love her the same way I love her education
we both know that's not true, easier said than done. Just maintain the friendship until she's through with her studies wink
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
we both know that's not true, easier said than done. Just maintain the friendship until she's through with her studies wink

U will not understand...I have my own studies to face too,and I dnt think loving her will stop me from reading....the fact is that waiting for three days I like waiting for 3yrs...tokless of waiting for 5 yrs...am in trouble
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by youngberry001(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Mehnn keep chasing dhat girl am sure u will win her heart 1 day

dont give up......

2 Likes

Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Diamonddris:

U will not understand...I have my own studies to face too,and I dnt think loving her will stop me from reading....the fact is that waiting for three days I like waiting for 3yrs...tokless of waiting for 5 yrs...am in trouble
it won't stop you from reading but it can stop her from reading, you're only thinking of yourself. If you can't wait any longer, you can move on smiley
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
it won't stop you from reading but it can stop her from reading, you're only thinking of yourself. If you can't wait any longer, you can move on smiley

That's somehow true sha...but I am not thinking of myself alone
The fact is that I wish her well
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2016
youngberry001:
Mehnn keep chasing dhat girl am sure u will win her heart 1 day

dont give up......

Bro ! God bless you for that encouragement...am trying my best
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by GOFRONT(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Op don't u expect any lady to accept ur proposal instantly.....Giv her two months frm now and u see she starts considerin ur request!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Diamonddris:

That's somehow true sha...but I am not thinking of myself alone
The fact is that I wish her well
If you wish her well you know what to do wink smiley
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2016
GOFRONT:
Op don't u expect any lady to accept ur proposal instantly.....Giv her two months frm now and u see she starts considerin ur request!!!!

Yea that's ryt bro..lemme just wait sha o...I pray she considers me
Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by gozzlin: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Nigga, it's obvious all you want from her is to get between her thighs. When you say you 'want to love her' it's apparent you're in a haste to get down with her, if not, you should be content with the friendship existing between both of you at the moment.

She obviously likes you, that's why she visits with you and gives you that affectionate smile that makes you feel on top of the world. You should be content with that for now. I'm sure she's a sensible girl who knows that a serious relationship at this time will interfere with her studies, hence her response.

Give her time, but continue being close to her and win her trust. In the long run, when the time is right, a serious romantic relationship will develop between you two.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me:should I Keep Chasing Her Or Should I Stop..but I Have True Love For Her by Diamonddris(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
gozzlin:
Nigga, it's obvious all you want from her is to get between her thighs. When you say you 'want to love her' it's apparent you're in a haste to get down with her, if not, you should be content with the friendship existing between both of you at the moment.

She obviously likes you, that's why she visits with you and gives you that affectionate smile that makes you feel on top of the world. You should be content with that for now. I'm sure she's a sensible girl who knows that a serious relationship at this time will interfere with her studies, hence her response.

Give her time, but continue being close to her and win her trust. In the long run, when the time is right, a serious romantic relationship will develop between you two.

You are ryt...maybe I'll try that out..

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her Yet I Feel Like Crying. / Vaseline Crew Troop In / Pre-wedding Pix of a doctor and a pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.