Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed (555 Views)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
The actions of this 70-year-old man have
given truth to the saying, 'an idle man is the
devil's workshop'.

The septuagenarian was reportedly fed up with
living with his wife that he chose to go to jail rather
than live at home.

Court documents revealed that Lawrence John
Ripple had walked into a Kansas City bank on
Friday, September 2, handed a note saying he had
a gun and demanded money, to the first teller he
met.
The note which read, “I have a gun, give me your
cash,” saw Ripple being given $2,924 in currency
from a drawer.

Ripple then takes the cash he was given and sits
down in the lobby of the bank, turning himself in
and telling a security officer that he wasn't there
for the money, after all, the Kansa City reports.
The guard reportedly took Ripple into custody and
retrieved the stolen cash from him. Following his
arrest, Ripple admitted that he had gotten involved
in an argument with his wife during which he had
written the demand note, saying "I’d rather be in
jail than at home."
Ripple proceeded to carry out his threat on a bank
which is one block from a police station.
Following the unravelling of his plan, while he was
behind bars, a judge released him from jail.

Re: Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2016
SUCH IS LIFE.
Re: Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by falconey(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2016
He wants peace and the 4 walls of prison can provide that. I posted something like this a year ago, a man may need to go to prison just to get some sleep with trouble women impose.
Re: Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by sinaj(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2016
He would have run away
Re: Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by jonaifame22(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2016
God I need a wife who would love me well,fvck me well, take care of me, lemme rest my head on her breast in my trying times,and who will be fun to return home to.
Re: Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
jonaifame22:
God I need a wife who would love me well,fvck me well, take care of me, lemme rest my head on her breast in my trying times,and who will be fun to return home to.
it is done!
Re: Man(70) Fed Up With Wife, Robs Bank So He Can Be Jailed by jonaifame22(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2016
doctorkush:
it is done!
amen

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Woman You Should Never Get Married Too / MODIFIED 3 / MODIFIED 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.