Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) (47729 Views)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by skyface00(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Josmila:

You can't understand, do have a peaceful night rest buddy
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Dapo179(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Na soo.me I no even Catholic crab before
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lala and snake Na 5 and 6 I think all mod should have their trademark, from now on it's lala the snake master.

Nairalanders are all looking for snake to kill.
Am off to the bush. Need to kill me some snake

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by VERDA: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
Since every nairalander discovered Lala pin code na to dey waka up and down with camera looking for where dem kill snake grin

In Mama Peace voice: Make una kontinu

Loool.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by prince985(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
skyface00:
Hmmmmmm not again

if you don't bug them, they generally won't bug you and they'll take huge pains to avoid you even seeing them if they can. They're not the most dangerous predator on the block - WE are. Far more snakes are killed by humans than the other way around.

They sense you coming from your footsteps and hightail it before you even catch sight of them,

For any ecosystem to function there needs to be a flow of energy. Without it, nothing, not even humans, would survive.
seriously...u speak of ecosysytem and all that trash..can u sleep well with a snake in ur room? worst of all a snake as big as dis?
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by jokerphilics(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
khenykhey:
While other countries are generating revenue from wildlife tourism, we are busy eating our limited wild animals... smh. Maybe we'll all rest only when cattle, dogs and cats are the only animals we have left. And I'm not sure about dogs in some regions lipsrsealed
What is this one saying. Since inception of time wey dem dey kill am chop e finish. Abi if an animal go go extinction na u go mk am happen abi na God
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by skyface00(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
prince985:
seriously...u speak of ecosysytem and all that trash..can u sleep well with a snake in ur room? worst of all a snake as big as dis?

Too many kids, when u learn how to make a point without insult

Goodnyt
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by skyface00(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
prince985:

?
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by prince985(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
skyface00:

?
so in ur mind u have made a point now undecided infact it is now i will insult u ....Idiot kiss
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Trendin(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
mmb:
This particular phyton was killed on nairaland last two weeks.
It wasn't killed on Nairaland!
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by ever811(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
skyface00:
Hmmmmmm not again

if you don't bug them, they generally won't bug you and they'll take huge pains to avoid you even seeing them if they can. They're not the most dangerous predator on the block - WE are. Far more snakes are killed by humans than the other way around.

They sense you coming from your footsteps and hightail it before you even catch sight of them,

For any ecosystem to function there needs to be a flow of energy. Without it, nothing, not even humans, would survive.

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by driveiwe(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
skyface00:
Hmmmmmm not again

you sounding like a possess fellow
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by DriveByKiller: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
skyface00:
Hmmmmmm not again

Boa and python constrictors once grown to adult size don't avoid large prey or humans. They lay in ambush and attack humans for food not even much in defence.

Few things gives me more satisfaction than when a snake is killed.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by bleskid: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Adrenaline123:
Meat don show!!!
go chop nah...
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by youngweb(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
skyface00:
Hmmmmmm not again

you are such a creative writer, keep it up .
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Flashh:

I was about modifying it before you quote me. Learn to have patience before correcting a single typo.

Thanks!
You're welcome mister; and learn to double check your spell check before hitting the submit link.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Flashh: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
wunmi2odun:
You're welcome mister; and learn to double check your spell check before hitting the submit link.
Correction comes after booking space.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by billyG(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Phyton don suffer 4 9ja even women no dey fear snake again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Flashh:

Correction comes after booking space.
Nigerians don't admit they always make a mistake; instead, they argue until their anus goes more black and black! grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Flashh: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Nigerians don't admit they always make a mistake; instead, they argue until their anus goes more black and black! grin grin grin
Seems you new to Nairaland. I get. You think you have corrected me.

Some people mehn! grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by akigbemaru: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Snake
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by blu3tooth(m): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2016
dis is really big.
correct meat.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Cletus77(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2016
meat don too cost na snake dem dey chop now
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2016
With this snake,lala doesn’t need to buy ram again for sallah. Na only money to buy soup ingredients remain.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by DedeNkem: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2016
Why kill it? You id*iots!
Nigerians kill every animal they see!
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by 9japride(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Ganjafama:
Having a reptile as big as this crawling about with little kids running around in a place is very dangerous. Killing it would prevent the unwanted from happening.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea I understand ur fears. It's better to call the authorities to take it to a better place where they are safe. I believe they have health, vertinary section in any local government or state level?
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Flashh:

Seems you new to Nairaland. I get. You think you have corrected me.

Some people mehn! grin
Oh well mister, I just checked and figured out you joined Nairaland mid last year which is May 14, 2015. I don't have anymore words to express how stuppid you are. I don't sell crayons grin grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by DonMekino(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2016
ppl complaining abt d killing of snakes....according to pyramid of numbers...they are too many dat we cannot kill all of dem...
and mind u these creatures reproduce in large numbers too...so guys take a chill pill cos they are still plenty of them for all ya zoological wannabes
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by teamfrabidel: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2016
lolz what about frabidel community.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Flashh: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2016
wunmi2odun:
Oh well mister, I just checked and figured out you joined Nairaland mid last year which is May 14, 2015. I don't have anymore words to express how stuppid you are. I don't sell crayons grin grin
Can you see how stúpid and dumb you are? So if you see this moniker registered last year, that now automatically means I joined Nairaland last year?

No need to be surprised with your level of dumbness, it shows through your black face and red eyeballs, that you takes weed mixed with dry pepper a lot. grin

Ugly looking chimpanzee. cheesy
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Emassive(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mr or Mrs... I and my home will survive without them. Do you know thousands are bitten by snakes yearly? What impact could those dead have made positively to our world today? I say you kill any animal that poses a threat to human life.
skyface00:
Hmmmmmm not again

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Flashh:

Can you see how stúpid and dumb you are? So if you see this moniker registered last year, that now automatically means I joined Nairaland last year?

No need to be surprised with your level of dumbness, it shows through your black face and red eyeballs, that you takes weed mixed with dry pepper a lot. grin Lmao...I can see the fire in your eyes. I've only said a few words and puff! Your craziness has begun. Buhari caused it tho. Biko...let someone throw this frustrated hungry human being a bottle of sour soya milk to cure his madness before he storms into onitsha market grin grin

Ugly looking chimpanzee. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28,500-Year-Old 'Protodog' Jawbone Reveals How Dogs Evolved From Wolves (Photos) / Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean / Fisherman Discovers Rare Nine-legged Octopus After He Boiled It For Dinner (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.