Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) (47752 Views)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It / "The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Flashh:

Can you see how stúpid and dumb you are? So if you see this moniker registered last year, that now automatically means I joined Nairaland last year?

No need to be surprised with your level of dumbness, it shows through your black face and red eyeballs, that you takes weed mixed with dry pepper a lot. grin

Lmao...I can see the level of frustration in your eyes. I've only said a few words and puff! Your craziness has begun. Buhari caused it tho. Biko...let someone throw this frustrated hungry human being a bottle of sour soya milk to cure his madness before he storms into onitsha market grin ;

Ugly looking chimpanzee. cheesy
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by skyface00(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Carry a long strong stick with you on walks, or out in the yard, and shoo them away or carefully drag them coiled to a spot where they can go their own way. Just do it carefully.

They don't want a confrontation or encounter with you, any more than you want one with them.

My point is don't kill them for fun, only if you don't have any other option, every animal scared of human, just little glimpse of human scared them away, it's took extra mins before they attack us.

They're shy creature and don't like being around people.

Inbwtn I be Mr

Have a beautiful Sunday

Emassive:
Mr or Mrs... I and my home will survive without them. Do you know thousands are bitten by snakes yearly? What impact could those dead have made positively to our world today? I say you kill any animal that poses a threat to human life.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Ntente(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Must we eat very thingMust we eat very thingMust we eat very thing
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Tellemall: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
khenykhey:
While other countries are generating revenue from wildlife tourism, we are busy eating our limited wild animals... smh. Maybe we'll all rest only when cattle, dogs and cats are the only animals we have left. And I'm not sure about dogs in some regions lipsrsealed

How is it wildlife when it's in a residential area? If everybody carries snakes back to the zoo, won't the zoos eventually have to cull the snakes anyway?

Let people eat what they please. All this sophisticated bull about not eating animals will never work out because worldwide people eat whatever they can.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by alexarelano(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lalasticlala on target again as LFC beat Leicester City grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Rikze: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Adonike:
OP, pls like how much u go fit sell that snake for me?

It goes to the highest bidder... What's your bid?
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Rikze: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea I understand ur fears. It's better to call the authorities to take it to a better place where they are safe. I believe they have health, vertinary section in any local government or state level?

Where are you from? This isn't Europe or other civilized countries. This is Africa and 9ja for that matter... The authorities you are talking about will be the first to kill it... Our level never reach where you dey place us...
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by 9japride(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Rikze:

Where are from? This isn't Europe or other civilized countries. This is Africa and 9ja for that matter... The authorities you are talking about will be the first to kill it... Our level never reach where you dey place us...
[color=#006600][/color]

I b correct 9ja guy, I still believe we have good people who care about wildlife in Nigeria. Na small small we'll get there. If those animals can be taken to the various games reserves in Nigeria, it will fetch money in terms of tourism
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Flashh: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
wunmi2odun:
The ugly chimpanzee had to quote me twice like one of his fellow did yesterday to type same piece of crap.

The hardship Buhari caused had eaten you up too? Sorry! embarassed

Spaz ugly fool!
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by wunmi2odun(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Flashh:

The ugly chimpanzee had to quote me twice like one of his fellow did yesterday to type same piece of crap.

The hardship Buhari caused had eaten you up too? Sorry! embarassed

Spaz ugly fool!
I know your type. Post a pic of yourself if you aren't one of those suffering from this harsh economy recession. Holy Christ! I forgot the !mbecile wasn't even patient enough to graduate secondary school grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) by Flashh: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
wunmi2odun:
I know your type. Post a pic of yourself if you aren't one of those suffering from this harsh economy recession. Holy Christ! I forgot the !mbecile wasn't even patient enough to graduate secondary school grin
When I first uploaded my picture, you were blind and couldn't see it.

You see, I owe you no picture faggót. You want to see my picture, so you could wânk your life out with it? Na. Go find a faggót like you to send his picture so you can be wánking on it on daily basis. cheesy

Your stupidity is out of this world. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean / 28,500-Year-Old 'Protodog' Jawbone Reveals How Dogs Evolved From Wolves (Photos) / Fisherman Discovers Rare Nine-legged Octopus After He Boiled It For Dinner (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.