Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend (635 Views)

"Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by VEEKSAPPWHITY(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm... speechless
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by falconey(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2016
return the child to the biological father and divorce the mother.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by VEEKSAPPWHITY(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2016
falconey:
return the child to the biological father and divorce the mother.
after loving him as your on and making him a part of you for so many years
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by bladeAnders(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
then no big deal, my wife can equally be the wife of my best friend... case close

1 Like

Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by falconey(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2016
VEEKSAPPWHITY:
after loving him as your son and making him a part of you for so many years

yeah.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2016
I will cherish and raised the child as my own smiley
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by eph12(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016
VEEKSAPPWHITY:
after loving him as your on and making him a part of you for so many years
The earlier he goes back to his father the better. He will later know about it so it's better he goes asap. Meanwhile my wife will hear from my lawyer.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by blayde(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm dis wan is strong...

Ah could shoot his father if he knew all along. Otherwise i return his child and part with my wife.

But seriously d moon go fall if he's my only child.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by chris2face(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Walahi it will take the Grace of God for me not to commit murder first the supposed child will go and then as for the wife it will better if I don't say what I will do because I know my self
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by finalboss(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry i m too smart for dat to happen to me ..
asuo27 wah you fink

1 Like

Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
finalboss:
angry i m too smart for dat to happen to me ..
asuo27 wah you fink
cheesy cheesy your wife must be an olosho for that to happen to you.
How are you?.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by finalboss(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy your wife must be an olosho for that to happen to you.
How are you?.
wink fine nah..wah abt you...
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
finalboss:
wink fine nah..wah abt you...
I am ok.
Will be back shortly.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by finalboss(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
I am ok.
Will be back shortly.
alright..ah wait here for you
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I will cherish and raised the child as my own smiley
Is it that easy?.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Is it that easy?.
for me it is smiley
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by barackodam: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
1 word.......wahala
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
for me it is smiley
Well!, the question is for the guys.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
Well!, the question is for the guys.
most of the guys won't stand it grin
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
most of the guys won't stand it grin
In reality who will stand it?.
Is like telling your wife that her best friend's son is yours and expect her to embrace you and the child with open arms?.
Which woman will easily forgive?.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Jay542(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
As long as she have changed then we will just low-key the thing and life goes on.
Re: What If Your Son Is The Child Of Your Best Friend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
In reality who will stand it?.
Is like telling your wife that her best friend's son is yours and expect her to embrace you and the child with open arms?.
Which woman will easily forgive?.
I will smiley maybe because I just don't give a fvck and embrace life the way it is smiley

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want A Lady Addicted To Football? Share Your Experience Of Such / Am New Here / Would You Want Your Husband To Carry Out DNA Test To Know Your Kids Paternity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.