Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

"Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (20786 Views)

Bride Went Ahead With Wedding On Her Own After Groom Didn't Turn Up / What Do U Do When U Find Out Yor Son Gay At 3 Year Old? / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

"Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by CastedAyo: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, Cyndi is of the opinion that male boarding schools do not play a role in turning a young boy gay as most of them already had tendencies which was heightened after close proximity with other boys.

The Tweets were supported by a Nigerian man who says his parents transfered him from an all boys school to a mixed school for fear of breeding a homosexual, but this didn't have any impact on him as he turned gay eventually.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/boys-boarding-school-didnt-turn-your-son-gay-lady-implies-that-being-gay-is-hormonal.html

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by CastedAyo: 4:45am On Jun 09, 2018

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by ehinmowo: 5:26am On Jun 09, 2018
For mind now she sabi book. How I wish could name d hormone or gene responsible for gay.....ode!

27 Likes

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by IamD18: 5:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Most gays adopted that shiiii from one gender boarding school, either out of intimidation from their senior, curiosity to experience or a choice they took to live big and free from their auxiliary helpers and seniors.

Mixed gender school remains the best.
Not these seminary and missionary boarding schools.

>As a mother: It's better for your son to impregnate a lady in school than for him to come back with a leaking ass to snatch your husband from you.

>As a father: It's better your son impregnates a lady than to tell you "Baby Good morning" every day.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by escodotman: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Those who think being gay is hormonal and normal, then gays are freak of nature..just like ''teen wolf''. They shouldn't live among humans.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Next2Bezee(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter, Cyndi is of the opinion that male boarding schools do not play a role in turning a young boy gay as most of them already had tendencies which was heightened after close proximity with other boys.

The Tweets were supported by a Nigerian man who says his parents transfered him from an all boys school to a mixed school for fear of breeding a homosexual, but this didn't have any impact on him as he turned gay eventually.

The boy did indeed spend some time in an all-male school; he may have picked up his sexual preference then or before that.

No one is born gay; it is a choice. These ones are just consoling themselves.

PS: The young man should be slowly introduced to the female anus, before moving to vagiina, that is the only way he can be saved.

41 Likes

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by IamPlato(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2018

I Hate Gay But Like Lesbians...

I'm a Lesbian. I Do Only Girls

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by austyn0(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
Next2Bezee:

The boy did indeed spend some time in an all-male school; he may have picked up his sexual preference then or before that.

PS: The young man should be slowly introduced to the female anus, before moving to vagiina, that is the only way he can be saved.
Now that I truly thought abou this, In some, it has a link to hormones..

I attended a boarding school and some of my seniors were gay,, if it really were a matter of choice,, due to the lack of ladies, all would have turned gay...

To buttress my point, there are two guys I grew up with, they grew up acting like ladies,, always preferring the company of guys, like they were wired to just like guys...Nna this gay matter tire me seriously

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Bossontop(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
With all d beautiful gehs around how can a guy decide to be gay??....

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
I disagree, attending such school could have an influence

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by millomaniac: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
That's right. Many of us went to boys boarding school we did not turn out gay.

17 Likes

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by lonelydora: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
I prefer a mixed school (including boarding) to either male or female school.

Mixed school makes your ward fend for himself/herself without fear.

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by inoki247: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
okay let me read
Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ohhh OK
Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Celestyn8213: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
God will help us
Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by lawrence35(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell.

Why didn't the hormones turn the sex organ to a female one.

It's weekend, we want positive news.....

See how you can sell clothes, shoes, sunglasses online for huge profit.

https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Partnerbiz3: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
This has always been my stance.

These peeps don't just feel same way as straight people.

There is nothing demonic about it..

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by LyfeJennings(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by TheUbermensch: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
But I'd rather have a gay child who's settled with one partner than a promiscuous heterosexual one.

17 Likes

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by profosenogoboy: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
That's how the girls use to eat cucumber in their boarding school

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
I don't believe this nonsense. angry

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by adeblow(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
The photo on DP of the Twitter user says it all: Demonic

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by sapeleboi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
I hear you , when your clitoris stand up and you use your hand to hold it .what those that mean ?

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Self consolation. I have a lady friend who got into lesbianism cos she went to an all-ladies sec school.
She regrets it now though and is trying to live a normal life

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Partnerbiz3: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What kind of choice.
Choice to feel excited and have an erect ddiivk at the sight of a fellow man?

It's hormonal.

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Sarkin: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Useless gays everywhere.

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by SoapQueen(f): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:

I Hate Gay But Like Lesbians...

I'm a Lesbian. I Do Only Girls
You are a bobrisky, Plato.
Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by OMEGA009(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Homosexuality is hormonal? Did your son reject your breast in favor of his fathers nipples when he was born? Ode oshi

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is no farther truth than that tweet, I knew my cousin is gonna turn gay right from when I saw him as toddler, sometimes the signs don't manifest till they bloom late, some don't even have this feeling till they are married and they find out that they made a mistake in the marriage... We shouldn't force pple to deject themselves because of their sexuality... They need encouragement

Re: "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady by Onetop(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
Most gays adopted that shiiii from one gender boarding school, either out of intimidation from their senior, curiosity to experience or a choice they took to live big and free from their auxiliary helpers and seniors.

Mixed gender school remains the best.
Not these seminary and missionary boarding schools.

>As a mother: It's better your son to impregnates a lady in school that for him to come back with a leaking ass to snatche your husband from you.

>As a father: It's better your son impregnates a lady than to tell you "Baby Good morning" every day.

Lol bro, you no get joy at all.

Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date / The Four Minutes Man