Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Urgent,,,someone Help Me Out On This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent,,,someone Help Me Out On This Question (387 Views)

Hot Brains In The House, Abeg Help Me Out With This Question.#500 Airtime Reward / Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime / I Am Falling In Love With My idiot...Lecturer...someone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent,,,someone Help Me Out On This Question by tobi80: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
its a statistical question on correlation.
(1) if the price of petrol goes up by 100 and in response to that the price of onions goes up by 50. what is the correlation between the price of petrol and the price of onion
(2)what is the numerical value of the correlation between the two prices.
Re: Urgent,,,someone Help Me Out On This Question by tobi80: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
anybody to help out ??
Re: Urgent,,,someone Help Me Out On This Question by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
cc Lexiconkabir

(1) (Reply)

Pedestrian Bridges, Attitude And Way Forward / Terrorist Group Threatens To Bomb University Of Ibadan / University Of Maiduguri Releases 2016/2017 Admission List (both UTME & DE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.