Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Shares ‘best Moments’ Of His Visit To Nigeria (photoS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg Shares ‘best Moments’ Of His Visit To Nigeria (photoS) (673 Views)

Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office / BBNaija: Nabila Fash Celebrates Joseph Yobo Following His Visit / Regina Daniels Shares Best Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sleep With A Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares ‘best Moments’ Of His Visit To Nigeria (photoS) by ikoroduvibes(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg sure had a great time in Nigeria and he his still talking about it, he shared his best moments from the visit in black and white photos with captions.
Walking the streets of Lagos.
He shared what he tagged ‘his favourite photos’ and said;
Thanks to everyone I met in Rome, Nigeria and Kenya for being so welcoming! The work being done by developers and entrepreneurs in Europe and Africa right now is really exciting, and I can’t wait to go back. Here are some of my favorite behind the scenes pictures from the trip.
On the roof of the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) looking over Lagos.
Engineers at Andela in Lagos.

SEE PHOTOS AND CONTINUE READING HERE.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.ikoroduvibes.com/2016/09/mark-zuckerberg-shares-best-moments-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Loses Mum / When You Fasted During Sallah & Wants To Eat Every Food You Missed / See Domonstration Of Full Madness On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.