Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (6250 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TrapHedges(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
orieoda:

lipsrsealed

Yea you got someone I can fvck when am done fvcking the current person I am fvcking now
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
guente02:

So how should one go?
Because I don't know how to keep a girl that is not industrious, enterprising and zero bar intellectually. It's just so lame when a guy is in it for the pussie and d girl for the money and that's all, take this variables away from the pic and there's no picture.
unfortunately most girls are like that,I'm currently scoping another girl to learn handwork without success, they just want to stay at home doing nothing or playing runs girls in campus, most of them can't even bend down and manage a business except the over aged ones, i really want to marry a lady that is less than 30yrs of age to avoid fertility issues but most around are just not serious with their lives.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:

Valerie.. I was talking about Nigerian women. I know nothing about European women, yet.
grin is that the answer ? Ok
•••••••
I see you want 2 waste yer years before you
wake up 2 the reality there is no perfect human.
.......yer life though! wink
••••••••

abouzaid:
how many female bookworms do you know? how many are interested in pursuing any profitable venture worth putting in a great deal of effort? most serious ladies seems to be the overaged,used and discarded types, I'm tired of been a motivational speaker to ladies who should have known better.
Don't listen ta iprevail undecided
•••••
Both of you need 2 get realistic with yer demands for near perfection from a woman
If you 2 keep on like this.
You'll have 2 "get clay and mold her" undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by guente02(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
unfortunately most girls are like that,I'm currently scoping another girl to learn handwork without success, they just want to stay at home doing nothing or playing runs girls in campus, most of them can't even bend down and manage a business except the over aged ones, i really want to marry a lady that is less than 30yrs of age to avoid fertility issues but most around are just not serious with their lives.
How can someone be alive and not align his/her future from the get go. Its quite frankly annoying.
I only see these girls as s3x object and nothing more because for the most part they've never proved to me as people that'll give me enough joy to propel me further in life and them bringing anything other than thier juice box and fun bags is just another far cry.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

grin is that the answer ? Ok
•••••••
I see you want 2 waste yer years before you
wake up 2 the reality there is no perfect human.
.......yer life though! wink
••••••••

Don't listen ta iprevail undecided
•••••
Both of you need 2 get realistic with yer demands for near perfection from a woman
If you 2 keep on like this.
You'll have 2 "get clay and mold her" undecided
I'm not asking for perfection, all i ask of is decency in her desires and effort in life. nobody wants to marry an economic liability,if i tell you my life story, you would understand that I'm what I'm today by been humble, thrifty, hardworking and taking pride in my work regardless of what ever it is,i need a woman that would complement and support me not the one that would be telling me that the latest iPhone7 is out and she needs it ASAP. any woman i would marry must have a job or a business or capable of running atleast a provisions store if given the capital,is that too much to ask nne m?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
I'm not asking for perfection, all i ask of is decency in her desires and effort in life. nobody wants to marry an economic liability,if i tell you my life story, you would understand that I'm what I'm today by been humble, thrifty, hardworking and taking pride in my work regardless of what ever it is,i need a woman that would complement and support me not the one that would be telling me that the latest iPhone7 is out and she needs it ASAP. any woman i would marry must have a job or a business or capable of running atleast a provisions store if given the capital,is that too much to ask nne m?
well,I really don't understand why yer single then?
There are look ads of women who fit what yer lookin' for.
••••••
Have a job ....check!
Unless there is a certain occupation/ salary she has 2 be making before you will have her.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by UrWorstNitemare: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
orieoda:

Who broke ur heart? undecided

Datz way back

Not the reason now tho...

Iz jus dat I have set goals to accomplish ina couplaf years

N ion nid no distractions

Casual fvcks does it fo me naw... GETTY ??

#NoStringsAttached
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
guente02:

How can someone be alive and not align his/her future from the get go. Its quite frankly annoying.
I only see these girls as s3x object and nothing more because for the most part they've never proved to me as people that'll give me enough joy to propel me further in life and them bringing anything other than thier juice box and fun bags is just another far cry.
i don't even treat them as sex objects, any girl that is not serious with her life doesn't have anything doing around me. i only treated them as sex objects during the initial part of my university days when i was desperate to get laid.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

well,I really don't understand why yer single then?
There are look ads of women who fit what yer lookin' for.
••••••
Have a job ....check!
Unless there is a certain occupation/ salary she has 2 be making before you will have her.
no particular job or salary but i would really love to marry a teacher. my new year resolution for next year is to be more outgoing, I'm really a hardcore introvert that spends all his time indoors reading books like engineering mathematics, architecture, form and space etc, core science stuffs.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yea you got someone I can fvck when am done fvcking the current person I am fvcking now
Mtchewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
no particular job or salary but i would really love to marry a teacher. my new year resolution for next year is to be more outgoing, I'm really a hardcore introvert that spends all his time indoors reading books like engineering mathematics, architecture, form and space etc, core science stuffs.
hmm. No that's the problem.
You stay in and stay 2 yerself.Go out and meet ladies!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by guente02(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
i don't even treat them as sex objects, any girl that is not serious with her life doesn't have anything doing around me. i only treated them as sex objects during the initial part of my university days when i was desperate to get laid.
In my mid twenties and yet I'm to get laid and most importantly not desperate as I'm more concerned hw my life would look like in a few years and painstakingly putting in hrs to that effect and thats why i see 'em as so.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hmm. No that's the problem.
You stay in and stay 2 yerself.Go out and meet ladies!
Lol grin.....don't forget to give him your address too o smiley in case u could boost his moral and ginger his swagger kiss
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
guente02:

In my mid twenties and yet I'm to get laid and most importantly not desperate as I'm more concerned hw my life would look like in a few years and painstakingly putting in hrs to that effect and thats why i see 'em as so.
work hard and make your money then you can buy yourself a beautiful trophy wife to show around.most Nigerian women are becoming properties to be acquired just like a nice looking pet dog.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
orieoda:

Lol grin.....don't forget to give him your address too o smiley in case u could boost his moral and ginger his swagger kiss
your user name means something very funny in igbo language.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
work hard and make your money then you can buy yourself a beautiful trophy wife to show around.Nigerian women are becoming properties to be acquired just like a nice looking pet dog.
O boy shocked u make sense for this talk o......d only thing that spoilt what u said is Nigerian women.....u should have said some Nigerian ladies or most Nigerian ladies
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
orieoda:

undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
your user name means something very funny in igbo language.

What does it mean? Tell me now before I arrest you tongue
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided

Cute face, u can send more of it tongue
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Frankicent(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
cindyrocks:
Because I am just 18.
3gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by slyd90(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
until igbo parents stop demanding huge bride price....
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Frankicent:
3gbosa for you
I guess people like you prefer dating ladies that are just 18 wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
orieoda:

O boy shocked u make sense for this talk o......d only thing that spoilt what u said is Nigerian women.....u should have said some Nigerian ladies or most Nigerian ladies
i have modified it, thanks for the respectful correction.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
slyd90:
My brother, when u have more than enough money, no matter what they demand, you will be the one to even tell them that the list is too scanty....so,make enough cash first cheesy
Option B: no be by force to marry an Igbo girls....we have good girls from other tribes too....u can go for them wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by abouzaid: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
slyd90:
why tribalise this beautiful thread? only if you know how costly it's to marry in many tribes of the north.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by orieoda(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
abouzaid:
i have modified it, thanks for the respectful correction.
Thumb up
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by TrapHedges(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
orieoda:

Mtchewwww undecided

DORK
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Shiitposter: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2016
iPrevail:
I'm single because I live in an uncivilized society where females..

1. Contribute almost nothing to a relationship but expect everything.

2. Think having sex with a guy means doing him a big favor.

3. Think being a gf is an actual job where they expect to get paid.

4. Are so emotionally unreliable. Especially where money is a factor.

5. Are not very smart.

6. Don't know how to play console games and hate soccer.

Should I go on? undecided

5 star post
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by alterswerve(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha! grin and when will that be ,sir?

Quite simple..
When i am independent enough to not depend on someone else to make me happy, and still desire to be interdependent i.e to make someone else happy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kwakwakwa(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cuz i avnt found her..............................

Searching for that cute,beautiful,tall,slim bae in figure 8 shape.

oh la la la la grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by alterswerve(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
orieoda:

O boy, see oyinbo shocked.....ur compound-complex sentence is too nebulous for me to fathom lipsrsealed.....kindly simplify grin

kiss
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Marioplus(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
UNDERGOING TRAINING UNDER THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST {ROMANS 8:29}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? / He Paid Me Four Million To Sleep With His Dog And Now I Think I Am Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.