Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins (685 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by bilms(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
Should Nigerian Ladies Remain as Virgins

Hello everyone, To my own best of knowledge I believe virginity is what ladies should be proud of and keep in memories that they actually got married as a virgin but for recent days virgins are a shamed even to tell their friend they are virgins and that is a great problem in the society.
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by Kunbee: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
Yes undecided
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by omega25red(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ poster your personal opinion does not and would not filter down because women own their bodies and they should do with it as they feel even if it is hoeing around town
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by Rooneyboy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
Its best they remain virgins but unfortunately most of them are deflowered in their early teens ,while the remaining few V's are not usually proud to say they are V's.
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
@poster
IMO if a girl decides that she wants to remain a virgin on her own accord then yes she should stay virgin until she is absolutely sure that the man in her bed is the right one.
peer pressure should never be the reason for loosing OR keeping ones virginity.
everyone should have the right (and brain) to decide what they want to do with their bodies regardless of what friends/family or the pastor says.
we all live by the mistakes we make and IF loosing ones virginity before marriage is viewed as a mistake to some then let them all live by them.
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by Pharoh: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
It is better to remain a virgin until marriage
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
I think Society is a hot mess now because virgins are looked at as freaks of nature.
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2009
mehn this virgin topic never finish, it's all good i consider character more than virginity, wouldn't want to end up with a stuck-up bitch virgin, hellz no, cry we almost had germany cry
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by posakosa(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2009
Another VIRGIN THREAD.
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by africhika(f): 2:37am On Oct 08, 2009
seriously, WHO CARES!!!!!!!! cool

@ poster, r u a virgin? if not, why are u posting this
this virgin talk is too much.
Re: Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins by chic2pimp(m): 2:54am On Oct 08, 2009
posakosa:

Another VIRGIN THREAD.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy OMO I TIRE ME JARE. WETIN PERSON NEVER SEE FOR NL GAN SEF EHN? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? / Militants In Love ;d / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.