Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,402 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? (686 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by deco2come: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
A friend of mine broke up with his girlfriend(white). I was surprise when I heard the news because they do love each other deeply. When I asked him what the problem was, here is his reply,

"She sometimes call him a big monkey or orangutan. He has told her to stop it but the girl said that it was just a joke but she kept repeating it." Though sometimes he don't bother with the name. But some days ago, he decided to call the girlfriend[b] uakari[/b] for a whole day. But to his surprise, the girl didn't reply his call the next day. When he asked her why, she was angry with the name and the guy was very angry with her for her(she fail to understand that it was a joke grin) attitude. They quarrel over the phone because of the issue.And since then, they haven't talked? to each other.

Is it the guy's fault to call her UAKARI grin
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by 190: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
wich one be UAKARI again

is it some kind of Ibo soup
if yes then i'll ask platinumnk to prepare it 4 me wen next i visit her in the Village~
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by Shola2009(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
abi oo, weting uakari
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by deco2come: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2009
190:

wich one be UAKARI again

is it some kind of Ibo soup
if yes then i'll ask platinumnk to prepare it 4 me wen next i visit her in the Village~

Uakaria is a kind of white monkey. You can google it for forward information. Anyway you can still ask platinumnk to cook it for you grin

Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 09, 2009
lmao
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by olanajim(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2009
they are yet to beark up, they are still joking about it, when they finish their monkey show, they will get real, It is just like a comedy show. Let it go on,
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2009
Calling an African a monkey is racist because there is a history of racist whites calling Africans that. She is racist and your boy is a fool for letting this continue for this long. Now this white girl will think its ok to call black people Monkeys. She best not say it to the wrong person though because they would knock her ass out.
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by Gudex: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2009
this is very crucial about relationships. When the girl know that she cant stand abuses then why should she go ahead and abuse him at first.

The guy is right but would have put it in a better way.

The guy would have also call her a white monkey with joke any time the girl call her a black monkey. In that way she would not feel too bad.
and if she complains then the guy would immediately tell her that she started it first.

If the girl dont like it, then she wont have a choice than to stop calling him a monkey.

WISDOM RIGHT.

CHECK UP WWW.PERFECTSDATE..COM for more dating tips.
Re: Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? by Drwinthy: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
what you have done is that each time she call you a black monkey you immediately call her a white monkey. If she grows annoyed then you tell her she started first. If she dont like you calling her a white monkey then she will stop calling you a black monkey. That is the logic.

just hold on, both of you will still get back together. use the logic i have given to you and you will see how it will work

visit sites like www. perfectsdate..com such site will really help and strengthen your dating life.

(1) (Reply)

Classroom Dairies / Help! I'm Short / Can U Date Ur Bestfriend's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.