Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview (20588 Views)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Why Should We Hire You? The Answer To The Question! / "Why Should We Hire You?" - Tell Us How You Answer This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by DualCore1: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2016
"Because (insert biggest competitor's name) is waiting to hire me. They are aware I am here and are waiting for my call. So the question should be "why would you want to lose money?". No one sells their greatest asset to a direct competitor, oh well except you're Arsene Wenger.... Hey do you like football?...." .....convert the interview to premiere league discussion.... make una laff the whole ball matter out then ask...."so is Monday a good time to start here?". tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by GossipHeart(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

What i meant is that you 4 million bucks is still coins and I care less.

Flaunt that to lazy bones.

Use your brain
4 million last six years ago, only God knows how much i have now.

I have something so important i wanna tell you
I'm watching Hulu with my wife
Bye
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by babatee126(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Becuase, I am well suited,fitted into this Job and I am at the same time capable of handle this task.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by sinola(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Interviewer: Why Should We Hire You?

Interviewee: I believe one of the greatest gift any employer can get is to have employees who are reliable and can be counted on to do their jobs when you turn your back. I am a positive, self motivated individual who is passionate about whatever i put my mind into. If I do not believe in a thing I do not get involved in it. I believe in your organization, I have always wanted to be a part of the family and you can count on me to do a good job.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by PETUK(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

I'm sorry to tell you this.

I had 4 million naira i worked my ass off for at the age of 19
Fast forward to 6 years later I'm doing very well for myself

How old are you ?? And how much do you have ?
Meanwhile with 250k at 28 I think i am a big shot, Hmmmmmm shame on me
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

Bros please dont mind that sycophant. We all no say buhari na f**k up. Abeg I fit PM you my bank account details maybe u go fit drop small change for me Bros abeg epp me. This recession dey affect man pikin gan

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Youngtrice(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Because I'm a big fan of food, shelter and clothing.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Malayy(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:
The answer to this question is quite simple.

"Because I need money as I am hungry and jobless"
guy, how could you ban me on political section till 2029? you are heartless.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2016
eleojo23:
Because I am damn good at what I do!
And if you don't hire me, you will never get to see that.
grin

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

Use your brain
4 million last six years ago, only God knows how much i have now.

I have something so important i wanna tell you
I'm watching Hulu with my wife
Bye

hahahaha

Only God knows, even Forbes knows how much Mark Zuckrberg is worth.

lol.

Enjoy your hulu and also remember to get a life and stop cursing Buhari who does not know about ur existence.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Barigaboy(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2016
The reason why I feel this company should hire me is because I love d services provided by dis organisation n I would like to be among the team that will work to promote this organisation. In term of good service delivery
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by brightology3: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:

mynd44 and banning be like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by hadura29(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

hahahaha

Only God knows, even Forbes knows how much Mark Zuckrberg is worth.

lol.

Enjoy your hulu and also remember to get a life and stop cursing Buhari who does not know about ur existence.

Boss it's been a while ooo, or na me no dey come Nairaland again? How's the weekend going?
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2016
hadura29:

Boss it's been a while ooo, or na me no dey come Nairaland again? How's the weekend going?

Thanks Boss.

I have been around oo..

Weekend is going fine. How are u doing ?
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2016
DualCore1:
"Because (insert biggest competitor's name) is waiting to hire me. They are aware I am here and are waiting for my call. So the question should be "why would you want to lose money?". No one sells their greatest asset to a direct competitor, oh well except you're Arsene Wenger.... Hey do you like football?...." .....convert the interview to premiere league discussion.... make una laff the whole ball matter out then ask...."so is Monday a good time to start here?". tongue

Reply : Ok thank you. We will get back to you.

----End.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by bashtee09(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2016
because u are hiring
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by AntiWailer: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Dumeje:
Bros please dont mind that sycophant. We all no say buhari na f**k up. Abeg I fit PM you my bank account details maybe u go fit drop small change for me Bros abeg epp me. This recession dey affect man pikin gan

You wrote all that just to beg for money ?

Shameless dude.

Recession should not take your pride. It simply means even before recession, you had issues.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by hadura29(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

Thanks Boss.

I have been around oo..

Weekend is going fine. How are u doing ?

Fine too oo, just staying low key and waiting for the salah, chop meat and hang out with friends and family ooo.

How madam and kids?
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

You wrote all that just to beg for money ?

Shameless dude.

Recession should not take your pride. It simply means even before recession, you had issues.
Recession has complicated the issues we had initially and Buhari is not helping matters at all. I supported his presidential election, but he has been a big disappointment so far.

Bros, things are very very very hard. There are no jobs. Although I am self employed, but the amount I earn is so meagre that it can barely afford me a days loaf of bread.

Some of us have bigger business plans but we have no access to capital for start up, so what do you expect us to do? Steal?

I am very sorry for refering to you as a sycophant please accept my apology.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Cathony(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Ezechinwa:
"Because am an individual driven by passion to always get the job done, I also posses skills required for this role in your organization. "
exactly smiley
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by stonekc(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Good but aw many piple u epp
GossipHeart:

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by GossipHeart(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2016
stonekc:
Good but aw many piple u epp

How many people helped me ??
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2016
Simple.

*drops gun on table*
Listen motherfvckers
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by sammyj49: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Simple....because you are hiring
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Jok3r(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Bilabong post=49256018]

if I ban this guy now u will say am bad. Abi¿?
back to topic

Tell the man 'out of all the 20 places I summited my CV this is the place that call me for interview, if I don't get the Job I might just decide to rob all the places."[/quotquote

lol
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:

ahn...ahn... shocked has Ogar Suen laid you off ni
this recession ehhhh...
no wonder I never chop ban cheesy
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by sukkot: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2016
' cuz am the nigga you need to succeed. fasho '. works all the time. never lost a job when i say that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Paseus(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2016
Bestinstinct:
I've never seek for a job so, I don't know o.
so must u now comment?
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by officialtahir: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2016
BECAUSE I HAVE BILLS TO PAY
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by buffalowings: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

Hey its me ur brother

Where is my million? grin
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Naturallyme: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2016
The company has a vision and it's on a mission to be the best engineering company in this sector. For the company to achieve this vision, it needs an indefatigable, vast and knowledgeable engineer like me whose wealth of experience when brought on board will not only help in achieving this vision but also consolidate the success and maintain the status quo. I have in stock programmes and initiatives that will help the company reduce cost of maintenance and improve productivity, Hence an increment revenue base of the company and bla bla bla.

When answering questions like this.. You need to merge what the company wants and what you want have to offer. The company wants an employee that will offer the best servicr at relatively low cost or increase their revenue base and you want an employment with good pay that must (on the view of the employer) justify the service you render.

When asked this question, this is the time you sell yourself and showcase the background checks you have done about the company. The quality of your answer matters a lot at this stage.

Its awful for you to think you can get a good pay without rendering a qualitative service. That's only practised the the public sector.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Babysho(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2016
HRYansh:
Because, after joining your company I will never let this question arise in your mind. cool

Don't start a sentence with because.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.