Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview (20586 Views)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Why Should We Hire You? The Answer To The Question! / "Why Should We Hire You?" - Tell Us How You Answer This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by farouk0403(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

I'm sorry to tell you this.

I had 4 million naira i worked my ass off for at the age of 19
Fast forward to 6 years later I'm doing very well for myself

How old are you ?? And how much do you have ?

Bros if you don't know someone in faceless forum don't under estimate him/her. you are in no way to compare yourself with Antiwailer. I saw how he helped unknown people that need help in this same forum.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by farouk0403(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

coins

Just ignore the guy and move on, argument will not solve matter, a rich person doesn't brag or showcase his wealth, rather he will help poor people as an act of charity without even knowing them.

That dude is showing off, you don't need to argue with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by asscb(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you hire me. It will be a great platform to showcase my skill. Whatever goal I set. I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by pat1612(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Because chances are next your hire will disappoint you and you will think why you selected him..so rather select me and take one chance grin grin grin
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Kgdavid(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
If you can't answer this question with ease then i think you might be applying for the wrong job.

For the guys imagine your favorite football club wants to hire you and they ask you this question, will you have to think hard to answer? Your answer will probably be somethign like this:

"i have been training 6 hours a day for the past 10 years, and you will see from my videos that i have perfected the use of my two feet which in addition to my fast pace will help me provide a solution to the right flank crisis that Manchester United is facing. In addition, having analysed the past 10 games, i have realized that you need a player who can both defend and attack with pace down the right flank, which is an attribute i excel at.

I am also a great fan of this club, having supported since i was 3 years old. One thing i have come to love about the style of play here is the the ability to defend as a team, using the 4-4-2 shape and rapidly counter using the pace of 3 or 4 players. this is a system i am perfectly suited for"

Or the girl you have been chyking for so long finally is about to accept your advances but only if you can answer "why should i go out with you?". Will you have to think hard?

What you have passion for is what you should pursue. it will come much easier to you.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by HRYansh(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Babysho:

Don't start a sentence with because.
undecided
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by alexarelano(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mynd44:
The answer to this question is quite simple.

"Because I need money as I am hungry and jobless"
Hear answer from mods grin
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Damfostopper(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
company : why should we hired you... me : because your hiring... fullstop
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by HMZi: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cos am loyal,result oriented and always prompt..
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by one9ner: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
GossipHeart:

I'm sorry to tell you this.

I had 4 million naira i worked my ass off for at the age of 19
Fast forward to 6 years later I'm doing very well for myself

How old are you ?? And how much do you have ?
I am 20yrs old and i have 200k
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by queenDD(f): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Let's see, why should I hire you?
First, I am teachable..I take corrections from superiors and colleagues as well. I am a team player. I am a finisher, I always finish whatever task i set out to do. And finally, I have always wanted to work in an organization such as yours..
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Awaja(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Because am very glued to my work with the best efforts and a very good team player,
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by mengho(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Because you asked me to come for this interview in d first place & You need my expertise while I want ur money soo it's a win-win
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Bazinga(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
queenDD:
Let's see, why should I hire you?
First, I am teachable..I take corrections from superiors and colleagues as well. I am a team player. I am a finisher, I always finish whatever task i set out to do. And finally, I have always wanted to work in an organization such as yours..
There are better answers, this not one of them

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bilabong:

if I ban this guy now u will say am bad. Abi¿?
back to topic

Tell the man 'out of all the 20 places I summited my CV this is the place that call me for interview, if I don't get the Job I might just decide to rob all the places."
Laughing here like α mad woman grin gringringringringrin
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wat kind of a queshion iz DAT? Why should you higher me?? Ahh! Baba! Edakun help me ejoo! embarassed
I Neva chop for d past two days na n I manage borrow transport come dis interview,abeg,help me Sir! God will bless you! grin grin grin *in Falz's voice*

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by agesron(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
DICKtator:
"Why should you hire me?"

Ermmm, because I applied,i'm hungry and hungerbad.

I fit adultnap you.

Das why

grin grin grin grin

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by queenDD(f): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bazinga:
There are better answers, this not one of them
Okay..noted but can you share with me the better answers.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by Bazinga(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
queenDD:

Because it will be a great platform for me to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.

Or

Because am an individual driven by passion to always get the job done, I also posses skills required for this role in your organization

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by ArcToyin(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
I was asked the same question last Friday and I answered them by saying 'it is because am competent and intelligent'. And it pleased the interviewers.
Re: Why Should I Hire You? What To Say In Your Interview by HRYansh(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2016
queenDD:

You should hire me, for 2 or 3 reasons. If your company hire me then you would get a hard labor employee, then I am a quick learner, that could effect my work too. I should give 100% effort to my work, that could effect the growth of the company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020 / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.