Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? (22454 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2009
read the theory behind the FACT that silver is the ultimate anti-viral. . .

see     [url]http://cngdirect.bravehost.com/%20silver.htm[/url]
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by hope4hiv: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Great information.

I am a drug and medical researcher working to advise,encourage and find best treatment for hiv/aids patients.
Where is this sold in Nigeria?
Get back to hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com
Regards.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by face969: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2009
To get your supply of collidal silver in lagos or for info on how to get it in your city wherever in Nigeria pls call Dr Rosiji , Imedics, Lagos 08033451297
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by babymi2(f): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2009
give ur info out free
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2009
lol ! I can't do that. Once you have the info its yours for life, abi?

Call 08055377403
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2009
lol ! I can't do that. Once you have the info its yours for life, abi?

Call 08055377403
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by babymi2(f): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
Love ur neighbour like urself
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by hope4hiv: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hiv is a virus that mutate,

it is the only retroviruses that share a common structure and means of reproduction, and are unique in carrying their genetic information in the form of RNA rather than DNA, although HIV differs from other retroviruses in killing the cells that it infects.
Also the virus multiply and load itself once it gets into the cd4 or T-cell , the blood cell that is responsible for blood immunity which the virus attacks , i have studied much about the Colloidal Silver , but to say it destroys the virus within 6 minutes is an overstatements and an exaggeration, you could be right if you say it reduces the viral load and improves the patients cd4 while the viral load is reduced and if used over a good period of time then the results can be outstanding more so many have called you and you said what you do is to sell the information on how to buy it and you don't sell it ,why not contact the marketer to bring it down to you and then make it available , anyway i have already concluded with a maker in the USA and the order is expected here in Nigeria .

i am an expert of HIV/AIDS and have an in dept knowledge about all the available treatments of therapy , both orthodox and alternative including Colloidal Silver

hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2009
@ hope4hiv

I dont stock colloidal silver because its readily available in Nigeria already. I simply offer info on how to get it at really cheap price and also offer medical supervision on how to use it correctly.

Colloidal silver doesnt understand the word 'Mutation' it just disables the mitochondrion or 'powerhouse' of the virus preventing it from producing cell invading enzymes or 'proteases'. This in turn prevents the virus from entering the host cells to reproduce very simple & effective ! The virus is then eaten up by the host immune system.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by donjon: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2009
I find it difficult to believe this! Is it a cure for d almighty hiv/aids?
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by command2: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
MCLOVIN,let us get you right are you saying it will completely cure it in 6min?has ther been anybody that benefits from your information that was tested positive and after your information tested nagative,you need to be sincere everything is not about money but peolples life,hope4hiv too has sweet mouth he said elixer9 can cure hiv later he said its to reduce vira load, but if taking for a long period of time the result will be amaizing what is the meaning of "amazing" that mean he is not sure,this is a forum created to help people and not to milk your fellow one,am not condeming you for selling your information but trying to let you know that whatever product you are given should be genuine,tested and confirmed,am also intrested in your information if actualy they are genuine,you can  send your reply am ready to get it from you
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
what is almighty abt aids Hiv was created by the U.S pentagon as an addition to thier bio weapon arsenal. Its main purpose was to decimate the populations of 'undesirables' ie coloureds, blacks, homosexuals etc. The virus was hidden in hepatitisB vaccines and first given to gay men in New York to 'protect' them frm hep B .there r also reports it was given to kids in the 60s in Africa in the smallpox vaccinations.

Hiv is man-made, this means that it definately has an antidote , the pentagon has this antidote.

The only problem is a lot of other researchers have come up with various other antdotes for the virus which WORK !

Robert Gallo, is furious abt this (he CREATED, sorry discovered the virus and gets paid for each Hiv test carried out thru his various patents He A MULTI MILLIONAIRE!)

Drug companies which make billions frm selling  ARV are even more furious. So what do they do? They use NGOs, the media, and even your own GOVERNMENT To enslave your mind to accept that hiv is incurable.

Do you know how many scientists abroad esp the US  have been found dead simply because they were working on the virus and had a BREAKTHRU but couldnt keep quiet abt it ?

Here are some other cures for it: intravenous Ozone injection, bioelectric blood sterilisation, Phyto therapy, in vitro blood electrification and in vivo return therapy and so on,

Do the research, on the internet you'll be AMAZED at how simple it is to destroy hiv with the right facilities and know-how.

FREE YOUR MIND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by dominique(f): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2009
hmmm. . .i'm still finding this colloidal silver thingy hard to believe. who has it worked for in NIGERIA?
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by donjon: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2009
I dont believe in conspiracy theories, unless am part of it!
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ dominique

When we 1st started in 2007. We were approached by 7 patients .6 were hiv +ve 1 had Tuberculosis.
After 3 months of taking CS the lady with the TB was clean. Her dr cldnt belive it. 1 of the hiv patients reported back to us his test came out -ve. The other 5 never gave us feedback.
Presently, we have over 30 patients some from this forum 2 were bedridden but are back on their feet now. We told them not to take another test for 6 months. 3 others wil go for retest next month or early january.
The blood must be absolutely clean and the patient in tip top conditiion physically & mentally. Before re testing. So we cant rush them.
Anyone who wants to follow the progress of our patients can write to
dbiladu@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by babymi2(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
but u claimed dat dis ur CS can cure hiv in 6mints now 6months i dt understand u again oooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2009
does anybody read anymore these days? Thers an article at your disposal and yoi keep confusing yourselves COLLOIDAL SILVER KILLS HIV IN 6MINS the article is self explanatory
AS SOON AS YOU INGEST COLLOIDAL SILVER THE HIV IN YOUR BLOOD STREAM THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH THE CS IS DEAD IN 6 MINS

HAVE HEARD OF ONSET OF ACTION

WOULD YOU TAKE CS AND 6 MINS LATER GO FOR ANOTHER HIV TES'T??

PLS LET US NIGERIANS DEVELOP A CULTURE OF READING. MISS BABY MI HAS DEFINITELY NOT READ THE ARTICLE
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2010
BABYMI, HERE IS YOUR REPLY:
^^^
You again, long time. . . .
I am currently re-branding my treatment programme for hiv. My 're-branding consultant' says not to use words like '6mins' , ' I ' and so on. It simply confuses and un-intentionally misleads the public.
In the interim, i would not say i have not had some success at hiv seroconversion but as with all medications/treatments, i cannot boast of 100% success . Not even clinical studies involving paracetamol can do that.
Therefore, i would offer you or anyone a trial colloidal silver with a blood cleansing programme for a period which would not exceed 12wks. In this period you will not constantly be taking the c silver but would alternate with blood cleansing. Also your dose of c silver would be adjusted up or down using a 'sliding scale' determined by feedback you give us via email/phone. Also you would have to make certain adjustments to your diet. I would show you how to go about that.
You must not be pregnant, nursing an infant, or have history of impaired liver or renal function. You must not be currently taking arv for the following reasons
1. I cannot 'ethically' tell you to stop your arv.
2. If you take both together ie silver+arv we do not know how both interact in the body and there is a risk that none of them would work.
If you read this and believe you or someone else is a candidate for a Trial of C.S and blood cleansing programme then get in touch.
Cheers.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2010
BABYMI HERE IS YOUR REPLY
^^^
You again, long time. . . .
I am currently re-branding my treatment programme for hiv. My 're-branding consultant' says not to use words like '6mins' , ' I ' and so on. It simply confuses and un-intentionally misleads the public.
In the interim, i would not say i have not had some success at hiv seroconversion but as with all medications/treatments, i cannot boast of 100% success . Not even clinical studies involving paracetamol can do that.
Therefore, i would offer you or anyone a trial colloidal silver with a blood cleansing programme for a period which would not exceed 12wks. In this period you will not constantly be taking the c silver but would alternate with blood cleansing. Also your dose of c silver would be adjusted up or down using a 'sliding scale' determined by feedback you give us via email/phone. Also you would have to make certain adjustments to your diet. I would show you how to go about that.
You must not be pregnant, nursing an infant, or have history of impaired liver or renal function. You must not be currently taking arv for the following reasons
1. I cannot 'ethically' tell you to stop your arv.
2. If you take both together ie silver+arv we do not know how both interact in the body and there is a risk that none of them would work.
If you read this and believe you or someone else is a candidate for a Trial of C.S and blood cleansing programme then get in touch.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2010
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by nnemak(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
y * a * w * n .
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by nnemak(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
cool
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by face969: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ Maclvvy
Na only yawn ? Double YAWN !

@Nne mak

I DARE U TO TAKE OFF THEM SHADES !

Lol !
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Moboju: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
Hi mclovin
I ve had to change my i.d to post .
Im just back from europe ive been on the ionic/colloidal silver for 2mnths now. My doctors medications were literally killing me so i stopped them. The EU is restricting access to colloidal silver stating jan 2010 so it was already scarce b4 i left. I hear its being pulled of shelves because there are new avian flu viruses coming in 2010 and they want a full impact on the population (conspiracy reality). Could you please tell me how to get Any form of the colloidal silver frm u and d cost. My email is ay11@mail.com tnx.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2010
moboju, pls check your email, ive just sent you the details.
Cheers.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Moboju: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ive seen it, thank u.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Moboju: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
Sir,
Ive got the silver, why cant I drink milk while taking it ? I dnt think i can do without milk.
Pls reply.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2010
Hi
Silver forms a complex with proteins in milk making its absorption difficult in the small intestine. So avoid taking milk at least 4 hrs after taking the C S.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Czario: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^
Wunderbar !
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by ebumowa(f): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2010
MCLOVIN:

@ hope4hiv

I dont stock colloidal silver because its readily available in Nigeria already. I simply offer info on how to get it at really cheap price and also offer medical supervision on how to use it correctly.

Colloidal silver doesnt understand the word 'Mutation' it just disables the mitochondrion or 'powerhouse' of the virus preventing it from producing cell invading enzymes or 'proteases'. This in turn prevents the virus from entering the host cells to reproduce very simple & effective ! The virus is then eaten up by the host immune system.

I could hurt you, you are a quack. If you know anything about viruses, you would know that they do not have a mitochondrion, they need a host cell to survive and are considered "non-living" organisms without one. What are "invading enzymes"? There is no sense in every statement you have written on this thread. People like you piss me off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crippled And Partly Blind Man In Osun (Photos) / The Wonders Of Black Palm Kernel Oil / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.