Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? (22497 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Songbird5: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2010
Dnt get excited girl , poster has ammended that statement in another thread. Have u heard of typos? Anyway , r u a black belt that you think u can hurt someone? You must be a real pugilist o !
People are allowed to make ONE honest mistake.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by face969: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2010
@Ebumowe
If poster's gobbledeegook dnt make sense to you then go read something that does.
If God wanted to create you a lady he would have made u one not what you are today.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by BOPSTARy(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2010
I wonder if this illegal Nigerian Immigrant (ebumowa) is also a dyke. Heh heh.
Its clear this corrupt Mclovin thoughts is scattered all over the place. MAD and Corrupt Nigerians !
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Czario: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2010
Bopstar i hope ure not typing frm inside my 'backside' country.
Ebumowa = Houseduck =watchduck
That is so SAD !
If u wanted to point out a mistake why didnt you do that immediately using your own ID.
We are all here to learn from each other but your type seems to start to foam at the mouth when you think theres too much attention drawn to a particular person or post.
Mclovin already said that was a typo, who knows wat he was thinking about when typed that error.
But you had to descend to such a level to prove an honest mistake. You could could have done so in so many number of ways without looking like a saddo.
i wish everyone would just look at the health section as a forum for exchange of ideas rather than therapy for their deep-seated problems. I'm really PISSED right now. . .

1 Like

Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by face969: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
House-dyke ?
@ czario
Arsenal 1
L/Pool 0
Who needs adebayor.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by ebumowa(f): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
Czario:

Bopstar i hope ure not typing frm inside my 'backside' country.
Ebumowa = Houseduck =watchduck
That is so SAD !
If u wanted to point out a mistake why didnt you do that immediately using your own ID.
We are all here to learn from each other but your type seems to start to foam at the mouth when you think theres too much attention drawn to a particular person or post.
Mclovin already said that was a typo, who knows wat he was thinking about when typed that error.
But you had to descend to such a level to prove an honest mistake. You could could have done so in so many number of ways without looking like a saddo.
i wish everyone would just look at the health section as a forum for exchange of ideas rather than therapy for their deep-seated problems. I'm really PISSED right now. . .

Lol, for someone that is talking about exchange of ideas; I guess calling me a "houseduck" is your input into this exchange. As for Mclovin, he didn't make one typo mistake, all his statements on this thread are of quackery. If you are going to stand back and let someone spread bogus statements about HIV, good for you.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by ebumowa(f): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
BOPSTAR¥:

I wonder if this illegal Nigerian Immigrant (ebumowa) is also a dyke. Heh heh.
Its clear this corrupt Mclovin thoughts is scattered all over the place. MAD and Corrupt Nigerians !
face969:

@Ebumowe
If poster's gobbledeegook dnt make sense to you then go read something that does.
If God wanted to create you a lady he would have made u one not what you are today.

Lol, is that the best you could come up with,
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by BOPSTARy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
I have no qualms with Mclovin he's talking frm a place i know he's coming frm. But he's nigerian and has sex on the brain while he's typing heh heh.
Ebumowa does sound sad and loonely though. . . Show some love to your corrupt sista ebumowa. ¥ !
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by ebumowa(f): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
BOPSTAR¥:

I have no qualms with Mclovin he's talking frm a place i know he's coming frm. But he's nigerian and has intimacy on the brain while he's typing heh heh.
Ebumowa does sound sad and loonely though. . . Show some love to your corrupt sista ebumowa. ¥ !

Of course you know where Mclovin is coming from, stu-pi-d knows stu-p-i-d.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Czario: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ ebumowa and bopstar
Why dnt you guys exchange numbers & kiss and make up already ?

@face 969
Watch us DEMOLISH Stoke City tomorrow !
Up MAN CITY ! !
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
I Personally dnt see what all the obsession is with Man City .
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by face969: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2010
Hey guys, heres what i found out Ebumowa which means literally ''Im looking to get insulted'' in yoruba is really a LESBIAN and a self-hating one too. She talks abt bogus statements but says that ''God made her a lesbian?'' Everyone knows God doesnt create Gays. They CHOOSE to be gay. Theres nothing more pathetic than making your own choices and being miserable in them.
Heres another sad twist, she ENJOYS to be insulted for being a sex pervert. Its like a Tax she's paying for being gay , so dnt bother insulting her you wnt be helping. Just keep your sisters out of her slimey reach lol!
This is sad lesbian LOSER Who hates herself , its best you ignore her henceforth, lest others may not see the difference. QED.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by beneff(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hi,
Pls may i know if these Colloidal Silver works on TB?
and how can I get it if it those,
Urgent pls!!!!!!
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2010
Ma guy,
Unless you're suffering frm Multi- Drug Resistant TB (MDR TB) I advise you get first line drugs from a state-run hospital and save yourself some expense.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Onyeara: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
You can get rid of hiv via Beck Protocol
Using ozonated water
Collodial silver
magnetic pulser
blood electrifier
You dont need to pay any one for the information
just google becks protocol it works talking from experince
more info Check also the testimony from people who use the device in the small write ups after the vidio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3gm1hLoIe4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1otPs4slq0&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkCHrV6cCfw&feature=related
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by greenlabel: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2010
Mcloving, please i wan tto know if this collodial silver cures al viruses.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by Virick(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2010
blank
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by tishat(f): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
If u or a close pal needs a quick relief from hiv,google winnicure and contact them,am a witness,4 further enq u can call 07098109017,its a land line nd am only home @ nite.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MCLOVIN: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hello VIRICK
The doctor going by the name  ''MCLOVIN'' or his representative  can be reached via smokes3000@gmail.com or just type the same in a facebook search field.
You are right about a whole lot of stuff uve said above.
Nano-silver is now being touted as the best kind of silver for Hiv. It appears it billionth size is superior to other types of CS.
I dnt sell any generators sorry abt that. The main problem with the type of colloidal silver 'we' use is BIOAVAILABILITY. Not only are some of the particles too big to kill hiv, a lot of it passes thru d intestines too quickly. Small amounts of the silver are absorbed each time so you will need several doses per day for many months to knock the virus out in most people.
Back to your statement on alternatives to silver, apart from titanium, lead, copper, platinum and nickel have also been found to kill viruses. The reason for using silver appears to be its LOW TOXICITY. If  you used the other metals you are likely to poison the patient ie you have a dead 'former hiv' patient on your hands. Titanium well i dnt know too much about that metal.
We are looking at other theories of killing the virus. For instance we have some patients who react badly  to sunlight and have skin problems along with diarrhoea. We found theyre benefitting immensely from therapeautic doses of a particular 'B' vitamin. Anyway hiv is only one in a million things we deal with, so if you need anything do contact me.
I would like to know if you have any luck acquiring a silver generator so pls let me know if u do. I was just reading thru this section when i saw your post.
You can reach me via the email above as im not on this forum anymore.
Cheers.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by perfectmus(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2010
There has been much written about monatomic particles, monatomic particles are hard to obtain and hard to detect, which is why most Chemical Colloidal Suppliers say that “Monatomic” gold or silver are a “Myth”.

The debunkers were hired to discredit colloidal monatomic atoms and or Ions by the traditional chemical colloidal producers, in which they have no supporting evidence except what they call the Tyndall effect, a simple test of visual detection which only confirms the presence of chemical that help suspend the HUGE nano particles.

Yet science has confirmed the existence of superatoms, they were a “Myth” as many so blindly put it, nonexistent up until a few years ago, further more recent Hadron Collider reports have proven that the experiments, smashing protons into each other, produced a few more subatomic particles now known as pions and kaons. Monatomic gold producers where finally awarded justice thanks to the Hadron Collider.

Monatomic Particles may be in fact what has been found by the Hadron Collider, except they may have given them a different name such as Pions and Kaons.

Atom sized particles are so superior in performance when compared to nano particles. Because even the most stubborn supporters of colloidal silver state “The smaller the particle the better it gets absorbed into the body” and I have to agree.

The latest technology has enabled a process where by Colloida ATOMS are produced, monatomic particles to be precise. No chemicals are used or added in the manufacture of the colloidal silver atoms, rated at 3000 PPM.

The products are made with NO chemicals before or after the production process.

Ahhh! So you say “Our products to no have chemicals” Yes they do and a simple test will prove it:

Take your typical Nano Particle Colloidal Silver, place it in the refrigerator for a few day, or the Freezer. Guess what?
The chemicals will drop to the bottom.

Caution after you do that you may render that colloidal silver useless but who wants to drink 99% chemicals? I sure don’t.

Colloidal Silver Atoms: Are Colorless, you can freeze it, you can leave it in the sunlight, and nothing will drop to the bottom.

This product is much more effective especially when you consider that the product contains 3000 PPM…. That is far more than the typical 20 PPM product and when you compare PPM to PPM you get more for your money!

If monatomic particles did not exist, then why build the $9 billion dollar Hadron Collider to find undetectable particles?
Their point view is strictly to BASH Colloidal Silver Monatomic Particle Producers.

Einstein predicted the existence of these particles long ago and modern science knows that they are there, but has yet to develop an inexpensive means to detect them and eventually use them.

Colloidal Silver and Gold Atoms are the new kid on the block when it comes down to Colloidal Monatomic Products.

Problems Chemical Nano Colloidal Products:

1) Chemicals are used in their manufacture, if it has color, if it is stored in blue or amber bottles, and the instructions say not to refrigerate, or do not expose to high temperature, or leave in direct sunlight, it has chemicals. The chemicals and silver will bond together drop to the bottom of the vessel and expose the fact that there ARE heavy metals in those solutions.

2) Heavy Metal Content which doctors frown upon and with good reason, doctors say that Heavy Metals are hard on the kidneys, and cause pain in the feet.

Chemical Problems:

Typical chemicals that are used and promoted by many Nano Particle Colloidal companies are:

Sodium
Hydrogen Peroxide
Nitric Acid
Hydrochloric Acid
Phosphates
Cyanide

Sodium combined with Silver, make Silver Chloride, all chlorides cause nerve damage over long term use.

Hydrogen Peroxide combined with Silver creates a solution that contributes to premature graying of the hair.

Hydrochloric acid combined with silver makes Silver Hydroxide that causes the hair to fall out.

That’s just a few examples of what Silver Chemical consumption may do to your body.

So what is safe to use?

Answer: Chemical Free Colloidal Silver and Gold Products: Colloidal Silver Atoms 3000 PPM is Natures answer they are Immune System Trace Mineral Supplements made with No Chemicals and have the Highest PPM value in the market.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by BuySilver: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hello NL
We have a steady supply of colloidal/ionic silver for sale.
NB this substance is very scarce in Europe, a bottle once went for £13.99 at Holland and Barret UK. When I got there last month, the store manager confirmed its been banned by the EU.
Our silver is imported from North America but u won't find it on shelves there either.Authorities have restricted access to it too.
USES

* Peptic ulcers, malaria, typhoid, herpes zoster, staphyloccocus, diarrhoea, candida, halitosis, sores, bites, water treatment, dysentry, tuberculosis, conjunctivitis, athletes foot, prophylactic uses againt epidemics or pandemics etc.

Make your order now, and reserve your bottle.
Pricing as follows:
8 fl oz.         N4000
16 fl oz.       N6000
Simply pick up yourself with your cash, after making your order, or receive via courier anywhere in Nigeria

SEND YOUR ORDERS TO

Pharmacity@live.com
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by MSItachi: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
I de laff
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by BuySilver: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
[b] OTHER ESTABLISHED USES OF COLLOIDAL SILVER

An amazing, yet still only partial list of
more than 650 diseases that Colloidal
Silver has been used against include (in
alphabetical order): Acne, AIDS,
allergies, appendicitis, arthritis and
athletes foot, bladder infection, blood parasites, blood poisoning, boils,
bubonic plagues and burns; cancer,
candida, canine parvovirus, chilblains, cholera,
colitis, conjunctivitis and
cystitis; dandruff dermatitis, diabetes
and dysentery; eczema and encephalitis; fibrositis; gastritis and
gonorrhea; hayfever and herpes;
impetigo and indigestion; keratitis, leprosy,
leukemia, lupus, lymphangitis
and lyme disease; malaria and
meningitis. Also, neurasthenia; parasitic infection, pleurisy, pneumonia, prostate
infection. pruritis ani, psoriasis and
purulent ophtalmia; rheumatism, rhinitis and
ringworm; scarlet fever,
septic conditions (eyes ears,mouth and
throat), seborrhea, septicemia, shingles, staph and strep infections, stomach flu
and syphilis; thrush (yeast infection),
thyroid infections, tonsillitis, toxemia,
trachoma, trench foot and tuberculosis;
ulcerated stomach; virus (all forms) ;
warts and whooping cough and yeast infection (females).

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SKIN PROBLEMS

While Colloidal Silver is used as a
preventative against viruses, bacteria
and funguses through daily oral use;
Colloidal Silver has been also applied
directly to open wounds and sores to
eliminate surface infections. Apart from its beneficial effect Colloidal Silver does
not sting or burn. Other antiseptics
sting when applied to a wound because
they are killing the surrounding tissue
cells as well as killing the germs. But
whilst Colloidal Silver kills the topical germs within six minutes, it does not
harm any surrounding tissues. Acne: In addition
to omitting
sugars,fats and chocolate from the diet,
any person with acne should wash and
rinse the face thoroughly four times a day; and after each rinsing, use a small
amount of Colloidal Silver and massage it onto
the problem areas two to three
times with a finger or a tiny piece of
cotton or tissue. This wash- rinse-
massage activity may be continued throughout an acne breakout, or better,
as a continuous prevention through the teen
years. This continuous habit
precludes breakouts, leaving the skin
continuously clear. Most people find it
helpful to carry a 50ml or 200ml bottle of Colloidal Silver with them for
availability throughout the day. Cuts and
abrasions: Apply Colloidal
Silver directly to the open wound and
onto any dressing used. Colloidal Silver
may be used as the only medication on the dressing, or it may be used with
another medication. Eczema and skin rash: Dab
Colloidal
Silver directly onto affected area,
rubbing slightly. Repeat often to keep
the area moist. Bandage lightly, if desired, keeping the bandage moist
with Colloidal Silver. Change bandage daily.
Warts: Cover the wart with a small
adhesive bandage saturated with a few
drops of Colloidal Silver. Keep the
bandage moist. The wart should disappear within a few days. Large
warts may take a few days longer to disappear.

RECOMMENDATION FOR INTESTINAL
PROBLEMS

Optimum digestion: Put all, or a fraction
of the recommended daily amount of
Colloidal Silver, as determined by
titration, into the beverage of choice
accompanying any meal. As the food is
digested, the presence of Colloidal Silver will keep the food from putrefying in
the digestive tract, killing any germs
ingested with the food, and leaving the
food more useable. Also there will be no
flatulence. Parasitic infections: To take an
amount of Colloidal Silver, again as determined
by titration to preclude parasitic
diseases caused by tiny, worm like
animals that burrow through a
particular organ, or in some cases throughout
the entire body. In every case, these parasites reproduce by
laying eggs and these eggs have the
same characteristics of the oxygen-
metabolising enzyme as the single
celled bacterium. These eggs cannot hatch
when there is sufficient Colloidal Silver in the surrounding body tissue.
They are killed within a short time and
subsequently eliminated by the immune
system. Diarrhea diseases: A number of
diseases such as cholera, canine parvovirus or
other diseases, where the pathogen resides mainly in the large
intestine, can be fatal. The fatality is
mostly due to the dehydration of the
body resulting from severe and
prolonged diarrhea and vomiting. The pathogen
causing the problem is active in the large intestine, the one place
where Colloidal Silver when used
correctly will not penetrate. There are
two different methods to overcome this
barrier. The first is to take a 200 ml glass dosed
with Colloidal Silver together with three or four big glasses of water on an
empty stomach. This way the Colloidal
Silver will get into the large intestine
and should within a short time take care of the
problem. The other method is by way of colonic
irrigation the dose rate using a 50mg. Colloidal Silver preparation is 15 ml per
200ml. of sterile water. This method in
fact brings the fastest relief from the
disease, Medical literature reports that Cholera
has been cured with Colloidal
Silver. Healing crisis: This is a condition wherein the Colloidal Silver is killing the
pathogens very rapidly. The body's five
eliminatory systems, the kidney, liver,
skin, bowel and lungs become temporarily
overloaded. This especially
is true in the case of overcoming AIDS with Colloidal Silver. One may feel as
though he or she has the flu. It is
recommended to continue the silver
regimen, yet drink up to 4 liters of water a day,
take five or six grams of
vitamin C and a high enema. Repeat for two or three days. Please note if the
healing crisis persists see your local
practitioner for additional advise.
Contd on
http://www.altered-states.net/barry/colloidalsilver/
suggesteduses.htm [/b]
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by juzmine: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
How does colloidal silver work?  (Further Insights)
Richard Davies and Samuel Etris of The Silver Institute, in a 1996 monograph entitled The Development and Functions of Silver in Water Purification and Disease Control, discuss threemechanisms of deactivation that silver utilizes to incapacitate disease causing organisms. They areCatalytic Oxidation, Reaction with Cell Membranes, and Binding with the DNA of disease organisms to prevent unwinding.
Catalytic Oxidation:
Silver, in its atomic state, has the capacity to absorb oxygen and act as a catalyst to bring about oxidation. Atomic (nascent) oxygen absorbed onto the surface of silver ions in solution will readily react with the sulfhydryl (-S-H) groups surrounding the surface of bacteria or viruses to remove the hydrogen atoms (as water), causing the sulfur atoms to form an R-S-S-R bond; blocking respiration and causing the bacteria to expire. Employing a simple catalytic reduction/oxidation reaction, colloidal silver will react with any negative charge presented by the organism's transport or membrane proteins and deactivate them.
Reaction with Bacterial Cell Membranes:

There is evidence that silver ions attach to membrane surface radicals of bacteria, impairing cell respiration and blocking its energy transfer system. One explanation is based on the nature of enzyme construction: Specific enzymes are required for a given biochemical activity to take place. Enzyme molecules usually require a specific metallic atom as part of the molecular matrix in order to function. A metal of higher valance can replace a metal of lower valance in the enzyme complex, preventing the enzyme from functioning normally. Silver, with a valance of plus 2, can replace many metals with a lower, or equal valance that exhibit weaker atomic bonding properties.
Binding with DNA:
Studies by C.L. Fox and S.M. Modak with Pseudomonas aeruginosa, a tenacious bacteria that is difficult to treat, demonstrated that as much as 12% of silver is taken up by the organism's DNA. While it remains unclear exactly how the silver binds to the DNA without destroying the hydrogen bonds holding the lattice together, it nevertheless prevents the DNA from unwinding, an essential step for cellular replication to occur.

Simply
How Colloidal Silver Works Against A Virus
A single virus will invade a living cell of body tissue. 
The pathogen will take over the nucleus of the cell and alter its production/reproductive mechanism so as to replicate itself instead of the enzyme, hormone or other chemical the cell was intended to produce.
As the virus changes the cell for its own purposes, the cell reverts to a more primitive form of cell structure and chemistry. 
The oxygen-metabolising enzyme, or chemical lung, in the cell wall also reverts and is vulnerable to the effect of Colloidal Silver.
The catalytic effect of the Colloidal Silver inhibits the enzyme which then cannot function to bring oxygen into the cell. The virus-producing cell now dies and is eliminated along with the millions of cells that end their usefulness each day. 

How Colloidal Silver Works Against Bacteria.
Bacteria, which are single-celled & primitive, use an enzyme, or chemical lung, for their oxygen metabolism. 
The presence of Colloidal Silver inhibits the enzyme, causing suffocation. The bacteria will be killed within minutes and without any effect on the surrounding tissue cells. 

How Colloidal Silver Works Against Fungus
A fungus is a series of single cells having tiny tubes of the material of the cell wall stretched between the cells. 
Fungus still exhibits that characteristic of any one-celled bacterium – a chemical lung which is immobilised by the presence of Colloidal Silver. 
It takes only minutes to suffocate the attacking fungus. 

Parasitic Infections
Taking larger doses spread over the day, for several days, should interrupt the life-cycle of the tiny, worm-like animals that burrow through a particular organ. 
These parasites reproduce by laying eggs which have the same characteristics of the oxygen-metabolising enzyme as the primitive single-celled bacterium. 
Without their oxygen supply these eggs cannot hatch, and die.

The article published by the Silver Institute, "Silver, The Healthful Metal", has this explanation of colloidal silver's biological action:
"The mechanism by which silver inactivates bacteria and some viruses is not clear. Primarily, silver reacts with the bacterium's cell wall. The cell wall of bacteria is a structure of proteins connected by amino acids to provide it with mechanical strength and stability. The structural proteins are called peptidoglycans. Silver reacts with the exposed peptidoglycans, blocking their ability to transfer oxygen (energy) into the cell thus inactivating the bacteria, which results in expiration. If the silver ions are removed from the cell immediately, the function of the bacteria may be restored."
4. Silver's Increasing Importance to Health
February 28, 1997 
In a world concerned with the spreading of virus and disease, silver is increasingly being tapped for its bactericidal properties and used in treatments for conditions ranging from severe burns to Legionnaires Disease.
While silver's importance as a bactericide has been documented only since the late 1800s, its use in purification has been known throughout the ages. Early records indicate that the Phoenicians, for example, used silver vessels to keep water, wine and vinegar pure during their long voyages. In America, pioneers moving west put silver and copper coins in their water barrels to keep it clean.
Spread of Legionnaires Disease
In response to major outbreaks of Legionnaire's Disease in the United Kingdom during the 1980s, the British government has undertaken studies on the use of silver in water purification. The disease is named after Legionella pneumophilia, an aquatic organism which is widespread in small quantities within natural water sources. Recent research compared silver-copper ionization with the use of high temperatures to destroy bacteria. Even at lower water temperatures, ionization of soft water with silver and copper ions was effective against the bacteria.
Important in Burn Therapy
Silver also has had a significant impact on the treatment of burns. Twenty years ago it was common for the wounds of severely burned patients to become infected, which delayed healing and sometimes led to death. Today silver sulfadiazine is used by hospitals worldwide to kill bacteria allowing the body time to restore the area naturally.
Keeping Plastic Clean 
Widespread concerns that viruses can survive in body fluids deposited on plastic consumer products such as telephones prompted the Institute for Microbial Diseases in Osaka, Japan to develop a new silver complex that can be applied for lasting sanitary protection.
Promoting Skin Growth
Silver also has been successfully used to grow new skin on accident victims, including the restoration of fingertips with the original fingerprint. Individuals whose wounds are so severe they lose tissue below the skin often never fully recover, left with only a thin layer of skin without the original nerve structure. This inferior skin layer results in abnormal sensations and intolerance to cold. Skin grafts cover the wounds, but do not restore the functions of the area.
In a treatment developed by Mountain Medical Specialties of Lakemont, GA, a silver-coated fabric is used to cover the wound. A miniature battery is connected to the fabric to begin a flow of silver ions to encourage normal skin growth and eliminate bacteria which generally prevents complete regeneration of the skin and nerve function. This method has actually restored the natural skin patterns and sensations in the palms of hands.
Purifying Water 
Silver-based water purification units for the home have been in use in Europe for more than 50 years. Today Brita Products Company markets a silver-impregnated activated carbon filter containing ionexchange resins.
Eliminating Harmful Bacteria 
Tests by researchers at the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences show that silver and copper ions added to oyster tanks destroy harmful bacteria in the water without affecting the oysters. Once oysters are harvested from the ocean, they are cleaned in "depuration" tanks which are prone to bacteria infiltration. Silver ions added to the water destroy bacteria and copper ions kill fungus, making an inexpensive and environmentally friendly combination for keeping oyster tanks clean. "Silver and copper ionization is the perfect solution," says Richard Ganim, president of Superior Aqua Enterprises in Sarasota, Florida.
"The applications for ionization are almost endless," Ganim said. Currently ionization is used by chicken farmers to reduce bacteria and fungus without affecting the health of the chickens. "We think this system will also work for citrus growers" who routinely spray their trees with chemicals.

"Colloidal Silver Fabulous Facts"
"The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or any single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems."
"Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics which destroy beneficial enzymes, Colloidal Silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact as they are radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus Colloidal Silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants, and all multi-celled living matter."
"Colloidal Silver is the result of an electro-magnetic process that pulls microscopic particles from a larger piece of silver into a liquid such as water. These microscopic particles can more easily penetrate and travel throughout the body. Colloidal Silver works as a catalyst, disabling the enzyme that all one celled bacteria, fungi, and viruses use for their oxygen metabolism. In short, it suffocate the bad guys. "

The Friendly Bacteria

This is not normally killed due to the high absorption of silver in the small intestine, normal doses are absorbed before they reach the friendly bacteria of the large intestine. 

Problems in
the large intestine.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diarrhoea etc.
The pathogen causing the problem is active in the large intestine, the one place where Colloidal Silver, when used as normally recommended, will NOT penetrate.
How to get round this!
Drinking a one-off dose of 200ml of Colloidal Silver added to at least 500ml of chlorine-free water, on an empty stomach and bladder first thing in the morning followed by a 20 minute lay down, should give almost immediate relief from the worst symptoms.

After this, the Intestinal Flora will need replenishing with acidophilus.
To get the acidophilus past the stomach it needs to be taken on an empty stomach with at least 500 ml of chlorine-free water.
Side-Effects.
Some people may feel achy, sluggish or may experience headaches the first few days after beginning Colloidal Silver.
Do not worry, this is a normal "healing crisis". When the body sloughs off a great many toxins at once, the elementary organs can become over-loaded.
Simply drinking lots of extra water should lessen the symptoms dramatically.
Guidelines For Use
Individual needs will vary for the average amount of Colloidal Silver needed for optimum benefit.
Adult Dose
Start on 15ml under the tongue for one minute first thing in the morning and allow five minutes before food or drink. This amount should be taken for the first 3-4 days then increase to 15ml morning and night for a 30 day period, this will give a general cleansing to the system. After this a maintenance dose of 10ml daily.

Children/Babies
For newborn to 4 year old use 1/4 of the adult dosages. For children use half of the adult dosages. 

For serious complaints: a larger dose may be necessary.
Mix 200ml of Colloidal Silver with 500ml of good water, drink, then lay down for 20 minutes (if possible drink even more water than recommended as this helps the flushing process). This is best done first thing in the morning prior to eating or drinking but after emptying bladder. For chronic problems this dose should be repeated weekly until symptoms are alleviated. 
Suitable for vegetarians.
NOTE
Do not start this program if you do not intend to drink a minimum of one to two litres of water a day in conjunction with colloidal silver.
Re: Hiv Cure : Colloidal Silver , Is It for You ? by BuySilver: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2012
[b]Mike: I'm here with Keith Moeller of American
Biotech Labs. You have a unique colloidal silver
product. A lot of people are familiar with colloidal
silver, and maybe the first generation of colloidal
silver products. Can you give us an introduction
of what's unique about your products?
Moeller: The U.S. patent office found that our
product was so much more effective than any of
the other silver products that they actually
granted us a patent. The difference is that we can
pass all the tests and the same levels every time.
The industry has been in huge need, because
everyone wants to argue things like particle size
and ionic versus colloidal, but they have no real
data. All they do is argue theories. "Ionic is better
because of this; colloidal is better because of
this." What we did is we created a product that
has a full backing. I have worked on anthrax from
the Illinois Institute of Technology. We always go
to the best schools that have the best science in
whatever area that we're working with, and so
recently we went to Penn State, the number one
material science lab in the world.
Mike: What do you mean when you talk about
the "energy levels" of your product?
Moeller: What I'm talking about is the fact that
we can transfer the antimicrobial information.
We're talking about wavelength. Matter is
described as wavelength and energy. That's what
matter is. And what we've been able to do is alter
that so that we can, in layman's terms, take a lot
less silver and make it highly effective. For
example, our AGX32 product. Our AGX product
has nothing in it but our silver at 32ppm. Yet it's
fully approved by the U.S. EPA as the hospital and
medical disinfectant. It has no color, it has no
smell and it has no chemicals. Just 32ppm. In the
old days, the disinfectants had between 10,000
and 20,000 ppm.
Mike: Sure, they were chemically based.
Moeller: Right, but they're silver salts, usually
silver nitrate-based. With the reengineering we've
done, with just 32ppm and highly purified water,
we can take out the nastiest pathogens.
Mike: Including the superbugs, MRSA?
Moeller: Yeah, this here, if you read it right here,
this is a U.S. EPA-approved label. It'll show you
that we are effective against gram negative, gram
positive, even nosocomial or superbug pathogens.
Okay, you look right on there it'll tell you that you
can use it for stapharius. Stapharius is the base
for MRSA. MRSA is just Methicillin Resistant
Stapharius. And to the next question, yes, I have
independent data on MRSA. I also have data, hard
data, on a lot of viruses. I have hard data on
yeast, I have antibiotic comparisons, I have five
different safety studies in which we have proven
that our product was not cytotoxic. Even in
injection studies they were able to inject it at up
to 5,000mg/kg of body weight in mice.
Mike: That's a lot.
Moeller: It's huge amounts. It's the equivalent of
you drinking gallons. It was completely non-toxic
to the test animals.
Mike: Now, where can people get these
products?
Moeller: You can buy them in any better health
food store in the United States. You can buy the
Silver Biotics. The AGX32 or the hospital
disinfectant is just coming out. You can buy a full
8-ounce bottle for around $24 across the whole
U.S. All the distributors like Select Nutrition,
Super Natural, a lot of the Tree of Lifes, you can
buy it from any of those. And health food stores in
about any state in the U.S.
Mike: And can people buy it direct from you if
they can't get it locally?
Moeller: They can. You can look it up on the net;
it's sold at about the same levels and the thing is
that you can also buy the hospital disinfectant.
Our products were so effective that even the
USGSA and VA hospitals approved us and gave us
purchase contracts. Our silver supplement is right
now licensed with the USVA hospitals to be used
in the hospitals.
Mike: But again, everything we're talking about
here so far is for external use. Disinfectant, right?
What about internal use?
Moeller: I actually have full sets of human trials.
We finished three sets of human trials where they
took our 10 pm product, and the data we can
give you on our product is different. We can go in
and say, "Look, in the human trials on eye
infections, they used this much for this amount of
time, they saw improvement in this amount of
time, full recovery in this amount of time. Upper
respiratory tract infections, urinary tract
infections, abdominal pain and diarrhea, you
name it." We have data on about 26 different
problems that they've used, and all the data's
independent. We always use top-of-the-line labs.
This data was actually done; the human study
was actually done in four different hospitals in the
country of Ghana, West Africa. When they
finished those studies, they liked it so much they
gave us full approval.
Mike: What about FDA approval in the United
States?
Moeller: So what happens is, we're not approved
here, we know we're not approved. But right now
we have filed for 13 different FDA approvals, and
we think that we'll have those approvals in the
next 90 days for wound care here in the U.S.
Mike: Silver has traditionally been used in burn
units.
Moeller: Yes it's the number one thing, and we
can show that even at low levels, our product will
completely demolish most of those. The FDA may
do test work against those. I don't want to
mention them by name, but it's stunning. But
what they've found is that we could kill bacteria
in less time than silver products that had literally
312 times the amount of the active ingredient
that we have. And I have the hard data. So we
think we'll be approved in the next 90 days for
those wound care uses. But on the internal side,
we have major work going on right now
throughout all of Africa. Malaria's the second-
leading cause of death on the planet. We've had
41 cases and three human studies so far. With
our product, the 10ppm at two teaspoons three
times a day, they were able to wipe the malaria
parasite out of the body in an average of 3.43
days. Full recovery in an average of five. And
we're working with the WHO now to get two
studies done that are 900 people apiece, so we'll
have enough to take the breakthrough in malaria
treatment that's inexpensive. You see, on a
humanitarian level, we can treat a full case of
malaria for about $3.50.
Mike: Without drugs and without toxicity, it
seems.
Moeller: They're guesstimating last year that
there were 500 million people that were affected
by malaria. New infections. Not old stuff, but new
infections.
Mike: Now, I don't want to get you into any
regulatory trouble, so stop me if you don't want
to go in this direction, but right now, the WHO is
concerned about the bird flu, and if it becomes
human transmittable.
Moeller: What we're doing on that is, we won't
have any comment until we finish real data. We're
working with a number of foreign countries. We
have large amounts of our product that go out
under private label to other countries. And they
go under their labels to their companies, and we
have a lot of test work going on with viruses like
hepatitis B, and we have a lot of human studies
going on in China and also in Mexico. And they're
producing a great deal of data. So on the bird flu,
we have no data yet. We actually have data from
the NIH, we've got them to test it on SARS. And
our AGX product was able to get greater than 99
percent kill on SARS [virus] in 60 minutes.
Mike: Was this outside of the body though?
Moeller: Yes, but what that means is that you
could actually disinfect a hospital with the people
in it. Right now, in order to disinfect for SARS, you
have to take all the people out of the hospital, you
disinfect the hospital, you disinfect from the
disinfectant, and then you can let the people
back in. In this case, you can actually disinfect
the hospital with the people in there, and within
an hour you've killed the bug.
Mike: So you know who really needs this
product? The airline industry.
Moeller: Actually, we're inviting that with a
whole bunch of them, and we're also working
with the dental industry. We're just finishing a
bunch of tests now as a dental water line
disinfectant. And it looks like those are going to
go really well. And even now we have the
footprint, the energy footprint. So even if
somebody finds some other way to make it, they
can't match our energy.
Mike: What do you mean by that? Is that a
homeopathic property?
Moeller: It's described kind of as a homeopathic,
but it really isn't. What it is, is some amazing
science, and the ability of silver at very low levels.
See, the problem with silver in the old days was
that they used so much that the body couldn't
get it out fast enough. And so it would block it off
in the cells. One of the nasal ones, for example,
was using silver nitrate at 300,000 ppm. That's
30 percent straight silver. And we're able to get
the same kill rates and accomplish the same
things with between 10 and 30ppm. So we've
reduced it to so low of an amount of silver that we
really have no problems with toxicity. But, you
know, if there's any question, we have the toxicity
data we talked about earlier. I can show it to you;
we're non-toxic at the levels at which it's being
used.
Mike: Now, a decade ago or even more, there
was a great amount of skepticism about silver in
conventional medicine or hospitals and the FDA.
Moeller: It's not really true. They knew it worked,
but the reason why they wouldn't touch it was
because they couldn't patent it.
Mike: Common story.
Moeller: And they all knew that it worked, and
none of them worked to make it better because
they couldn't patent it. On the other hand, what
we've done is we have made it better, and
because we've made it better, we've been able to
patent it.
Mike: So what does that mean for the future of
silver in medicine?
Moeller: That means that you will be hearing an
awful lot about it from us. Because when our
wound care products hit the market, we will help
so many people. At a price that is a fraction of the
ones that are out there.
Mike: It seems to me that there are literally
hundreds of thousands of lives around the world
that could be saved each year with colloidal silver.
Moeller: Actually, with just the work we're doing
in Africa, we believe we can literally save millions
of lives just from malaria. So it's pretty awesome.
It makes you feel good. We have a joint venture
going right now with a major group that is
helping us to bring the technology through to the
humanitarian market in a big way. And there are
some names on there that we won't go into, but
you would know readily that are helping us do
that. So we think that we can do very well by
doing good. It's a non-greed factor for us. We
could sell for a lot more, but we're not. You have
to make it so that some guy who works a job like
the rest of us has the ability to buy it and use it in
his family. And we're not saying it's a cure-all,
because we don't believe it is, but it's an
incredible first line of defense that you can have
in your house at any time.
Mike: So around the house people can use this in
all sorts of places, right? In addition to internal
use, they can use it in the dishwasher, put a little
bit in there right?
Moeller: Actually, you have the AGX32 product
that's fully approved to kill bacteria on any hard
surface in your house. You can put it on the bed
where you can't use Lysol or anything like that.
Lysol and those products are highly toxic. If your
kid grabs the bedpost; now they have all those
toxins on their hand. If you read the labels of
most of those, it will say, "Do not drink or eat, it
will kill you." The difference is that you can use
our AGX product, fully EPA-approved for any of
those areas – chairs, beds, stretchers, hand rails,
tables, urinals, cupboards. Any of those hard
surfaces can be completely disinfected with no
harm to your family. If your kid gets it and
accidentally drinks the whole bottle, he's going to
walk away. If he sprays it in his eye, he's fine.
Because it's non-toxic at the level it's being used.
Mike: It might stop an eye infection, too.
Moeller: But, importantly, it's so powerful, it can
be used in hospital operating rooms. It can be
used in any medical facility as a disinfectant. And
yet it's safe enough to use in your house on your
crib. Nobody that I know has a product in their
house, except a few of you, who have it, that you
can use around your kids, on your table. You've
got to disinfect your fridge, the handle on your
fridge. What do you use? This is a low-cost answer
for that problem.
Mike: And people are going crazy out there
buying antibacterial soap, and these have some
chemicals that, frankly, I wouldn't want to touch.
Moeller: No, you wouldn't want them in your
body. What we're talking about is – even on the
disinfectant – a level of silver that's so low. The
EPA, a number of years ago, because silver was
starting to be used in things like swimming pools,
had to come out with how much you could safely
consume every single day for your entire life
based on a 72-year life span. And according to
the EPA guidelines for safety, a normal sized adult
at 160 pounds could actually drink 2 teaspoons of
our disinfectant product every day for their entire
life, and it would be completely safe. Okay, and
that doesn't mean that you're going to drink our
disinfectant, but what it means is that if you get
overspray, if you get it off the cupboard and you
eat some food or something that falls on there,
you see your baby teething along the side of his
bed rail, you can kill all the germs on that, and if
you get some in his mouth because you spread it
on their to kill those germs, it's not going to hurt
him. And that's the difference. We can do it;
nobody else can do it.
Mike: And it's environmentally safe. You flush this
down the toilet, and it's not going to hurt the
rivers and streams.
Moeller: There are no problems with that. The
dilution factor is that by the time you get it there,
you're not even going to kill bacteria. So the cool
part about it is that we have the data. We can
show it to you. We have to be safe for our friends,
our family. People are using it. And we had to
know it was safe, so we backed it by all these
studies so that when they ask us questions, we
actually have answers, just like you. Any question
you're going to ask, I probably have an answer
and hard data I can hand you.
Mike: Well, again, it's Keith Moeller here with
American Biotech Labs. And the website again is
silverbiotics.com.
Moeller: And if your health food store doesn't
carry it, tell them to call Super Natural or Select
or any one of their major distributors, and they
can get it.
Mike: Thank you very much, Keith.
Moeller: Have a good day.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today / Hadiza Bawa-Garba Wins Appeal To Work Again In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.