Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Have Never Been In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Been In Love (1817 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

I ain't seeing that rugedity in u anymore,i believe STRONGLY u aint just mouthed.
I'm taking a break from that ruggedness, it also depend on my mood smiley
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by oluwalewis(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I'm taking a break from that ruggedness, it also depend on my mood smiley

wah an intelligent diplomatic and fun to be with lady.
As each sec passes by,u bring me down to a positn where i yearn to have u. I can't go a dy bored wit u by my syd
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

wah an intelligent diplomatic and fun to be with lady.
As each sec passes by,u bring me down to a positn where i yearn to have u. I can't go a dy bored wit u by my syd
awww.... smiley kiss
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by oluwalewis(m): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
awww.... smiley kiss

Believe me when i say i am down on bended knees cos u ve made me swallow my pride n give in to feelins to tel u dah u r a real badt gurl that deserves an oscar award n a sumptuous BANGING
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by oluwalewis(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
awww.... smiley kiss

On bended knees,I swallow my pride to inform u that u r a real badt gurl,lemme into ur world so i can give a master stroke launching
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Talk2Bella(f): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't know, maybe sad It's an on and off feeling

I know how you feel grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I know how you feel grin
so you have those feelings too? cheesy
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Talk2Bella(f): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so you have those feelings too? cheesy

was once in those shoes hun till love found me grin grin grin
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

was once in those shoes hun till love found me grin grin grin
wow we have such similarities smiley
Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Talk2Bella(f): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
wow we have such similarities smiley

kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been In Love by Marioplus(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
If only you will give your life to Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior;
you might allow IMMORALITY TO LEAD YOU INTO UNTIMELY DEATH.
There is A WAY that seems right to a man but the end leads to destruction {Proverbs 14:12}
Believe in Jesus Christ now and set yourself as well as unborn generation free from the CURSE THAT GOES WITH SEXUAL IMMORALITIES!
THUS
"I accept you Jesus CHRIST, as MY OWN LORD AND SAVIOR;
I believe you died on the Cross of Calvary for my sins and your PRECIOUS BLOOD has washed all my sins away,
from this moment Jesus CHRIST come into my life, take control of me and possess my soul now and forever in Jesus Name. Amen."
Join any fellowship around you were Jesus Christ is preached and proclaimed as THE ONLY WAY TO GOD AND HEAVEN.
Build up your most holy faith and learn to pray in the Holy Spirit...
God's Grace to you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage / These Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Actually Do Look Like Promo Shots / Serious Help Needed (pix) Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.