Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Where Was God On September 11th? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God On September 11th? (5016 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Where was God on September 11th? Why did God allow September 11th to happen? Was 911 a judgment from God?

http://www.gotquestions.org/9-11.html

1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by falcon01: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2016
mcheeew. stop asking stupid question's if you don't believe in God then stop talking about him worry about your big bang theory and live the believers to worry about their God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by GeeOh(f): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2016
the very place he was when Jesus Christ was persecuted and crucified for the sins he committed not

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by orisa37: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2016
911 was a Moment and a Process in God's Program. It's not a Judgement. And God was where He is right now. Osama Bin Laden was a Tool in God's that God used and discarded into some Sheol after. God was alive when the Snake bleep off Eve and taught Eve to proceed to bleep off Adam. This is all meant to instruct Nigerians to avoid being bleeped off by the Hausa/Fulani/Arabs. They are coming and if you don't arm yourself with sufficient confidence and autonomy to ward off their invasion of all the Southern parts of Nigeria before Rivers Niger and Benue, they are coming to bleep you all off and make 911 a Child's Play.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Where was God on September 11th? Why did God allow September 11th to happen? Was 911 a judgment from God?

He was in your bedroom playing ludo . Olodo and stupid question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Respect your creator angry
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by iPrevail(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
No offense bro, but it appears your thinking capacity is also on recession.
Are you implying that 911 was the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
I wonder how long it will take people to realize that there is no God out there.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
falcon01:

mcheeew. stop asking stupid question's if you don't believe in God then stop talking about him worry about your big bang theory and live the believers to worry about their God

Are you a believer in God? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
GeeOh:

the very place he was when Jesus Christ was persecuted and crucified for the sins he committed not

Where was that 'very place'? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
orisa37:

911 was a Moment and a Process in God's Program. It's not a Judgement. And God was where He is right now.

You are the first poster to address the OP. Thanks! cheesy

orisa37:

Osama Bin Laden was a Tool in God's that God used and discarded into some Sheol after.

Today being 911 is being celebrated by his fellow worshippers. What do you think they are now celebrating? undecided

orisa37:

God was alive when the Snake bleep off Eve and taught Eve to proceed to bleep off Adam.

Do you really believe that the snake had sex with Eve? undecided

orisa37:

This is all meant to instruct Nigerians to avoid being bleeped off by the Hausa/Fulani/Arabs. They are coming and if you don't arm yourself with sufficient confidence and autonomy to ward off their invasion of all the Southern parts of Nigeria before Rivers Niger and Benue, they are coming to bleep you all off and make 911 a Child's Play.

Maybe we should watch-out for happenings on September 11, who knows what is coming down the pipeline? undecided

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
1stCitizen:

He was in your bedroom playing ludo . Olodo and stupid question

If you can't answer the question why don't you just move on to the next topic? or better still, go to church. cool
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Respect your creator angry

I do. Do you? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
iPrevail:

No offense bro, but it appears your thinking capacity is also on recession.

If you think so why don't you answer the question of the OP?

iPrevail:

Are you implying that 911 was the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind?

No. Can you tell me any other thing that beats the event of 911? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
biazarre:

God was in d same place..

wen ur father was moaning banging ur mum..

wen ur mum carried u for 9 months..

wen she gave birth to d beautiful u...

n wen d ungrateful n empty headed u start building ur disgrace xeracter n believes..

I pray u b saved..

Are you saved? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
excanny:

I wonder how long it will take people to realize that there is no God out there.

Supposing I proved to you that there is God out there would you believe? undecided
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by butterfly88(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Supposing I proved to you that there is God out there would you believe? undecided
Sorry if I'm derailing a bit...."out where"?....and your question "where was God" isn't correct either..what ever concept of God you hold the question where signifies a particular place at a particular time which contradicts the Theistic believe that God is outside the bounds of time and place

Well back to status quo ...I think it is man's duty to address phenomena that take place here on earth,,the world is erected on the basis of cause and effect,

"God only help a people when the help them selves"

1 Like

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Sure. Please provide your proof.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by ojnnaco(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
GeeOh:
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by falcon01: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are you a believer in God? undecided
Are You??
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by Ganjafama(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
biazarre:
God was in d same place..

wen ur father was moaning banging ur mum..

wen ur mum carried u for 9 months..

wen she gave birth to d beautiful u...

n wen d ungrateful n empty headed u start building ur disgrace xeracter n believes..

I pray u b saved..

See the way a supposed Christian is taking :like a pervert. If you must insult somebody insult the op. Don't bring his parents into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
butterfly88:

Sorry if I'm derailing a bit...."out where"?....and your question "where was God" isn't correct either..what ever concept of God you hold the question where signifies a particular place at a particular time which contradicts the Theistic believe that God is outside the bounds of time and place

Well back to status quo ...I think it is man's duty to address phenomena that take place here on earth,,the world is erected on the basis of cause and effect,

"God only help a people when the help them selves"

Those are the questions atheists ask but God still speaks through His Word. The Bible has all the answers to man's problem. cool

1 Share

Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
excanny:

Sure. Please provide your proof.

Meet me in this thread for details. ==> https://www.nairaland.com/3322950/what-best-evidence-argument-intelligent
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you can't answer the question why don't you just move on to the next topic? or better still, go to church. cool

But I answered that he was in your bedroom. Abi no be answer be that
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by butterfly88(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Those are the questions atheists ask but God still speaks through His Word. The Bible has all the answers to man's problem. cool
did you read my lines completely

Well what I know is humans are intellectual beings ..quoting verses won't do the magic...providing logical proves will
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by orisa37: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thanks also for your analysis and Understanding. G.W.Bush organized some Church Prayers on 911. Now, there is no Knowledge of what 911 is all about, no Church Prayers and none seems to know or regard 911 as the second Tower of Babel. Whoever is celebrating now does not have the fear of the Lord. Cain was an evil Child of the Snake. The Caliphate has failed. Bokoharam has failed. Fulani Herdsmen have failed. The Yoruba, Ohaneze, SS, SE,SW and the NSC Fora have seriously protested. Their State Assemblies should follow up with Resolutions to get their States fully autonomous.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by excanny: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Meet me in this thread for details. ==> https://www.nairaland.com/3322950/what-best-evidence-argument-intelligent

You can't provide it here?
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
1stCitizen:

But I answered that he was in your bedroom. Abi no be answer be that

Sarcasm in the classroom. cool
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
butterfly88:

did you read my lines completely

Well what I know is humans are intellectual beings ..quoting verses won't do the magic...providing logical proves will

I agree with you that everything is as a result of cause and effect. This is what am about to prove.
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by thehomer: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Asleep
Re: Where Was God On September 11th? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
orisa37:

Thanks also for your analysis and Understanding.

You are welcome, anytime. wink

orisa37:

G.W.Bush organized some Church Prayers on 911. Now, there is no Knowledge of what 911 is all about, no Church Prayers and none seems to know or regard 911 as the second Tower of Babel.

Did he? undecided

orisa37:

Whoever is celebrating now does not have the fear of the Lord.

Ask any Muslim to see if they are celebrating today. cool

orisa37:

Cain was an evil Child of the Snake.

I don't know about that, all I know is that Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the snake and the snake had no leg to stand on. cool

orisa37:

The Caliphate has failed. Bokoharam has failed. Fulani Herdsmen have failed. The Yoruba, Ohaneze, SS, SE,SW and the NSC Fora have seriously protested. Their State Assemblies should follow up with Resolutions to get their States fully autonomous.

Jesus Christ is Lord! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Catholic Song To Lucifer / Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.