Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her (917 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by marvelck: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2016
We've heard cases of girls getting back with their exs, making up or getting married to an ex after coming back together. At times, a girl could get confused when two or three of her exs keep pestering her for a second chance, despite knowing she's in a new relationship. And i'm also very sure its usually cos of such (in some cases), some girls sometimes ask their boyfriend for space or a break, when she start getting confused due to the constant pestering from a stubborn ex(s). In order to clear her head, and also make up her mind. I wonder how some girls with so many ex boyfriends would cope should all her exs desire to get back with her... Making such a decision is not that easy for most girls
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by falconey(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2016
this can only occur if those exes are within her vicinity or she still communicate with them via e-media.
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by onyekachee(f): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2016
she must have made a great mark in their life and it's difficult to forget her,well the choice is her''s to make
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Luckymay(f): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
The question should be "why have so many ex's In the first place"

1 Like

Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Peacefullove: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Luckymay:
The question should be "why have so many ex's In the first place"

we are living in a crazy world , you won't believe someone of age 20 is already having 8 ex ? grin

you begin to wonder if they have started dating from the womb
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Luckymay(f): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Peacefullove:

we are living in a crazy world , you won't believe someone of age 20 is already having 8 ex ? grin

Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Luckymay(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Peacefullove:

That's how rotten the society has gotten, though we can't blame ladies alone, men also have a role in this, in the sense that without breakup there won't be an ex.
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Peacefullove: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Luckymay:

That's how rotten the society has gotten, though we can't blame ladies alone, men also have a role in this, in the sense that without breakup there won't be an ex.

hmm . how rotten the society has gotten
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Luckymay(f): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Peacefullove:

hmm . how rotten the society has gotten
What about it?
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Peacefullove: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Luckymay:
What about it?
just saying you have a point
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Luckymay(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Peacefullove:

just saying you have a point
OK.
Re: When All Her Ex Boyfriends Keep Pestering Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
onyekachee:
she must have made a great mark in their life and it's difficult to forget her,well the choice is her''s to make
nice legs..can I epp u massage smiley

I promise not not to pass my boundaries smiley

(1) (Reply)

Abnormality! What Is Wrong With This Photo? (abnormality Edition) / Guys Beware! These Are Signs You Have Low Sperm Count / Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.