Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,183 members, 7,845,883 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies (917 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by marvelck: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
This girl can lie! And just like every liar who always think he or she is smart, but end up fooling only herself and not others. Any girl without dignity is a Minus, how much more one without INTEGRITY!
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by firstking01(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
I will leave you to your thread since you dnt comment on other people's thread.
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by tolugar: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Once had that experience.

She can lie and fabricate made up stories ehh

The worst is that she believes in her own lie
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by Davash222(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Girls and lies are inseparable
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by victor048(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2016
We all have been there before
It's just so common with most girls.
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by Gofwane(m): 1:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Currently battling with one here. She told me that her mum gave her her school fees for this semester even when the school is yet to open.
So, a friend of hers came begging for some cash to take her mum to hospital. So, she borrowed that her friend 40k but now that school has opened, the friend is no where to be found and her mobile phone is not available.
As if that wasn't enough, she went further to say that she checked for her friend at home today but was told the friend and her family have travelled to abuja

jeez! Wtf ! ...... What type of lie is this? Even a primary 1 pupil can do better.
chai! Girls can lie fa. Even mr lai mohammad is an apprentice when it comes to lieing. Mtcheeeeeeew, i just dey vex for here i swear.
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Gofwane:
Currently battling with one here. She told me that her mum gave her her school fees for this semester even when the school is yet to open.
So, a friend of hers came begging for some cash to take her mum to hospital. So, she borrowed that her friend 40k but now that school has opened, the friend is no where to be found and her mobile phone is not available.
As if that wasn't enough, she went further to say that she checked for her friend at home today but was told the friend and her family have travelled to abuja

jeez! Wtf ! ...... What type of lie is this? Even a primary 1 pupil can do better.
chai! Girls can lie fa. Even mr lai mohammad is an apprentice when it comes to lieing. Mtcheeeeeeew, i just dey vex for here i swear.
sorry, I am not 'understanding'. She pays tuition every semester?

1 Like

Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by FvckShiT(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Women and lies
Are like

Dîck and Cum

It's in them... so fûcking much grin
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by IncredibleJoe(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Some girls can lie and the dead will wake up. The most annoying part is that the lies are not perfect, I just do as if I believe her knowing fully well that she is lying. According to a study, only 30.45% of ladies do say the truth.
Re: Once Dated A Girl Who Was An Expert In Telling Lies by jeremiah123: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2016
I had that experience 4years ago. I only knew she was a perfect lier when I pluck off the scales off my eyes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Offers Free Sex To The Ghanaian President / Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. / What Is Something You Never Refuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.