Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Can A True Christian Ever Be Possessed By Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A True Christian Ever Be Possessed By Satan? (350 Views)

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A True Christian Ever Be Possessed By Satan? by krissconnect(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
In the book of mathew chapter 16, when Jesus asked his disciples what people said he is, after giving their ethical answers, Jesus then asked them what they say he is, but Peter being inspired by the holyspirit answered 'You're christ, son of the living God. Jesus commended him and said it was revealed to him by God.
But while Jesus was talking to them about his impending and inevitable suffering, Peter rebuked him saying, 'I forbid that these things happen to you 'Lord. But Jesus replied him with such infamous reply, ' Get behind me satan'...

My question is, can a true christian be ever possessed by satan? Since Jesus rebuked the Satan that possessed Peter to say such.

Cc: lalasticlala. Help a confused christian sir!
Re: Can A True Christian Ever Be Possessed By Satan? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
You asked the question and u answered it..
Sure!

(1) (Reply)

A Case For 'hero Status' For Judas Iscariot / Is This Wrong Or Right?? / Muslims To Sacrifice Innocent Victims To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.