Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) (11972 Views)

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Pabloosas:
Read the story up to a point and had to scroll back up to check the op's name....he never ceases to amaze me cheesy fairlyusedpant (Uk or chinese?)
no be chinese, na iraq cheesy
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by thowbie7ven(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrincheesy but Op, when will you have sense na?
That's when Buhari goes to Jail...
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrincheesy but Op, when will you have sense na?
eh eh.. but why now? so you've bn following him, hun?
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Pabloosas(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Perfecttouch:
my bro that's the problem,you can't read the story to the middle without realizing that something is missing,

YOU NOT CHECKING THE NAME BEFORE OPENING
My bad. I've got to put that into consideration next time. Thanks for the tip bro cheesy
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Pabloosas(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
no be chinese, na iraq cheesy
E go carry nuclear weapon be that o
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by firstking01(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
You took time to type all these just for a joke huhundecided, smh.
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Samuelologun(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
[b][/b]NYC ONE DUDENYC ONE DUDENYC ONE DUDE
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Acepen:
But true,true. some guys mumu sha, they go spend over 200000 just to lie down on top one babe and shout for 5min,mhen it baffles me.
See as poor man dey think,,,,,,no be pesin dey buy N500k VVIP ticket for girl for AY Live show?
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Touchey: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
the iPhone 7 is not on sale yet. you can only pre-order
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Joe171(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I wanted to surprise ndidi, so i decided to get her an I phone 7 brand new phone, the tokunbo i phone 7 was 15,000 naira in village computer, so i decided to get her the 450000 naira i Phone 7 with wireless earpiece, wireless mouthpiece and wireless bluetooth, so as usual na, i stood up from my bed, did my normal praise and worship and some prayers, took my bath, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, cleaned my pink lips and later wore a clean cloth, then i went to shoprite to buy the I phone 7, because they do sell original products there, i bought it for 449,999, i collected 1 naira change, then i headed to ndidi house, and i knocked on the door, and she opened the door, and i said ''surprise surprise, i just got you an I phone 7'' and i gave it to her, the next thing i knew, she fell on her bed, opened her two legs wide, and stood up, and fell back again and stood up again, and she was jumping up and down in the room, she was really happy, she said it was her dream to have an I phone 7, that she has always dreamt about it, so after the jubiliation, we did some praise and worship and some prayers and i left

i will upload the pics when the mechanic brings back our generator (BBOG)
when was the phone released that ndidi had been dreaming of having one?
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Acepen(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

See as poor man dey think,,,,,,no be pesin dey buy N500k VVIP ticket for girl for AY Live show?
guy u wey b dangote u no get watin to use money do na to carry 500k go spend ontop girl because u want make she open leg...baba i dey hail...magas go always dey sha no be ur fault
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy biko b4 u add that 38" to ur sense, format that 4" first, grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg make una no kill person
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg make una no kill person. He should format d 4gb or else it would corrupt the 38gb. Hahahahahaha
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin no be gud advice i give am ni?
Smallville10:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg make una no kill person. He should format d 4gb or else it would corrupt the 38gb. Hahahahahaha
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin no be gud advice i give am ni?
best advice i must say
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by laribari(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
I have small sense na, it is just that my sense capacity is currently 4GB, i wanna buy 28GB sense, to make the total sense 32GB, maximum capacity, shey it is better? gringringrin

Obviously from your own words, my BlackBerry Passport (silver edition) is smarter and has far more sense than you. Both SD card and device I have a total of 61GB, but na now you dey even struggle to reach 32GB.

Anyways, pls buy the 28GB join because your brain really needs it.
Re: I Bought I Phone7 For Ndidi So She Fell On The Bed Opened Her Legs Wide (pics) by Dritom34(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
BrB, make I laff small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.