Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) (41571 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by agwom(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
chemicalDisease:
African!
I bet u,
Not a Nigerian.
e no go happen for naija..
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by runs360: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2016
OK that is very good of her
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by seunfape(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Most Arabs are wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by NAVYdogg: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Hallelujah good news coming from Kenya
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by olamds(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2016
That is good at least her effort was reckoned with...though she is been paid for her services too...Kenyans at least drink water wit ds...
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by HMZi: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Awwww...there's hope,good people still exists..
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Maski87: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2016
These Kenyans and their love to be Boi Boi .
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by martineinstein(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2016
MarshRiley:
Maybe one day we Africans will stop being slaves to other people and be masters of ourselves
abeg shut up!...what will u say about white house maid in black or white home?...what will u say about househelps dat are being maltreated in nigeria.?.....d lady in queation is a professional househelp,who is well paid and not an innocent young girl that we mostly find in nigerian homes,who are mostly rewarded with beatings

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by mmsen: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
She's lucky she wasn't converted into a slave. Fear those places.

I remember hearing about how Indonesia was looking to stop women from going to the Middle East because of the prevalence of abuse that domestic helpers faced in those countries.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by YhungPablo(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2016
check my signature
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
mmsen:

I remember hearing about how Indonesia was looking to stopping women from going to the Middle East because of the prevalence of abuse that domestic helpers faced in those countries.

First, the employers confiscate their passports (this is actually their written, legal law), phones etc and those 2 year contracts are not negotiable. People go to jail for running away from employment before completion of their two contract years. Despite the fact that most run away because of abuse. Many Kenyan women go back home in coffins because their masters are allowed to beat, rape and kill them without any consequences.

And people are still running there undecided

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by MarshRiley(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2016
martineinstein:
abeg shut up!...what will u say about white house maid in black or white home?...what will u say about househelps dat are being maltreated in nigeria.?.....d lady in queation is a professional househelp,who is well paid and not an innocent young girl that we mostly find in nigerian homes,who are mostly rewarded with beatings
Pls can you show me the "white" house maids in black homes?
You have a slave mentality,i hope you don't pass that down to you generation

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by passyhansome(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
idris4r83:
And she has successfully exposed it to the world that the girl is a house girl in Arab land.

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by martineinstein(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2016
MarshRiley:

Pls can you show me the "white" house maids in black homes?
You have a slave mentality,i hope you don't pass that down to you generation
i can see u are deluded(not insult).....how much do u pay the househelp in ur home?do u even pay her?......whats ur definition of slavery?: a white suffering black...wake up from ur illusion,pls
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by dozymars(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2016
I need a driver and house help from Qatar urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by MarshRiley(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2016
martineinstein:
i can see u are deluded(not insult).....how much do u pay the househelp in ur home?do u even pay her?......whats ur definition of slavery?: a white suffering black...wake up from ur illusion,pls
For your info,i don't believe in keeping house helps,secondly bro you sound so pained,are you a house help? I didn't insult any house help so what's your P?
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by GoodSide: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2016
dis arab lady i sure say she go dey pay one yahooo guy for here.fear those guys for dating site o.
u don jam yahoo guy for dating.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by martineinstein(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
MarshRiley:

For your info,i don't believe in keeping house helps,secondly bro you sound so pained,are you a house help? I didn't insult any house help so what's your P?
haha....btw d 2 of us,who look like a houseboy? Stop being hypocritical about this househelp saga....nigerians treat their househelp badly,u dont complain.but a white treats hers well,u complain......u sound racist to me.it seems white ppl treated u badly when u got to dia place
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by kenyatalk: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2016
The last time I heard good news from Nigeria was decades ago....
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by fwwins(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
I slapped a soldier today and he ran away. That's how i knew he was fake. Please let's join hands and expose the fake soldiers in town.How? By slapping any soldier you come across this week, if he runs, then he is fake, if he doesn't run, the Lord is your strength.
happy eid.

You are a very WICKED soul
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by kryptonian1987(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Another great point Kenyans go use "bulala" PMB's defenders (zombies)!

Kenya 1 : Nigeria (PMB) 0
grin grin grin
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by October1960: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
I love Kenyan women. Wish to marry one.

They are caring loving and not arrogant like some of our Naija women.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by rhektor(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

That news is not coming out of Kenya.

Should be first good news about Kenya
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by BlackKenichi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
That advert was probably next to many others advertising selling castrated African males and female African sex slaves.
Gulf Arabs are nothing but savages to SSA people.

Muafrika2:

First, the employers confiscate their passports (this is actually their written, legal law), phones etc and those 2 year contracts are not negotiable. People go to jail for running away from employment before completion of their two contract years. Despite the fact that most run away because of abuse. Many Kenyan women go back home in coffins because their masters are allowed to beat, rape and kill them without any consequences.
And people are still running there undecided
Preach!
For ~14 centuries Middle Easterners have been making SSA people slaves. Kenya once banned these Gulf Arab slavers from peddling this hustle. Unfortunately it didn't last long.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
I am very disappointed in most comment praising the action of this Arab woman.
How do most Nigerians mind work?

How does placing an advert in a news paper benefit or reward her Kenyan househelp?

If she was so kind to the househelp why is the househelp leaving?

Why not give the money she spent placing the advert to househelp?

Did she ask the househelp permission to inform the world that she is employed as a househelp in Qatar?

Is she not indirectly using the advert to search for her next househelp?
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
BlackKenichi:
That advert was probably next to many others advertising selling castrated African males and female African sex slaves.
Gulf Arabs are nothing but savages to SSA people.

Preach!
For ~14 centuries Middle Easterners have been making SSA people slaves. Kenya once banned these Gulf Arab slavers from peddling this hustle. Unfortunately it didn't last long.

There is a lady who narrated how she and most of the exported house helps end in a ware house where they are auctioned to prospective employers. undecided

Yet Africans are the only people who love everybody ...

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by BlackKenichi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

There is a lady who narrated how she and most of the exported house helps end in a ware house where they are auctioned to prospective employers. undecided
In other words - SLAVERY

Muafrika2:
Yet Africans are the only people who love everybody ...
It's a shame that Africans at times can be far too forgiving!
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
BlackKenichi:

In other words - SLAVERY

It's a shame that Africans at times can be far too forgiving!
Or forget too fast

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Adeevah(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
1 million bad news - 1 Goodnews = Kenya
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Joe171(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
publicenemy:

That news is not coming out of Kenya.
Yeah, you're right, the news is about a kenyan but didn't come from kenya rather from Qatar.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Joe171(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
whether rich or poor , the value you place on yourself is thesame with whatever value people will place on you.
it all start from your mind.
how do you see yourself first before anyone else?
become a master, become a slave. it all begins with you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.