Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) (41569 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by demmy66: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
denisfidha:
she is obviously one of the 'enlightened' muslims in that country, she looks like she works in an office from the pic, we can also see part of her hair, she lets his son come to contact with a non-muslim of a different gender, she even knows english which means she probably whent to western style school system...

If it was the kind of women from that country that arent allowed to drive, cant come to contact with people of oposite sex, there is nothing that that maid would have done that would have pleased her master... anything she did would have been taken as a service which the master deserves, she wouldnt have been told goodluck one day you will become something bigger, she would have been told you have served me, now let me give your passport to my friend so she can take you to another family and continue bieng a servant
look at how your mind just made up an assumption and you put it up here as fact.. you just showed your hatred for muslims and you cant just hide it... it is better you help yourselve to purge your mind of that hatred because it wont help you..
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Consula: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
If it were in Nigeria, U will hear ...."Ibo Lady honored in Qatar" "Biafrans setting record since 1900BC" and all kind of ethnic bigotry. Confused bunch of brothers dat hv refused to grow up #smh
Towncrier247:
For a long time, African domestic workers in the Middle East been subjected to slavery and cruelty by their employers. We often hear and see heartbreaking and horrifying stories of ladies being raped, beaten and subjected to all beastly acts in the Middle East countries as they seek to make a living and help their families back home. But one Arab woman from Qatar, has warmed up the hearts of Africans, especially Kenyans and indeed the world by buying a newspaper advertising space and appreciated her Kenyan nanny as her two years in Qatar is coming to an end.

Mariam al Rashdi placed an advert in the Gulf Times Community newspaper appreciating Elizabeth Kamoca for taking care of her son who is suffering from Autism, a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts
"This is a note from me, as a mother of a young man with special needs to say thanks for being an angel that God sent to help my son and support him. Thanks for loving him, accepting him, understanding him, and help him develop by teaching him. I am sure Kenya and the entire world will be proud of you one day. God will reward you for taking the best care of my son," Mariam said in the advert.
Kenyans in Qatar were so moved that they created a Facebook page named Elizabeth and Karim and showered praise on the family and the nanny for being kind to each other.

When Mariam Al Rashdi’s son Karim was diagnosed with autism, it took her years to find him the appropriate support and care. Now, the Omani mother of five has set up her own center in Qatar for children with special needs – complete with field trips to popular Doha attractions.
"It is time for a change (in society),” she told Doha News during a recent interview. “It is no longer acceptable to hide children away. Things are changing and we will be part of that.". Photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/arab-woman-places-advert-praising-her.html
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by boldnburiful: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Join our upcoming intensive organic skincare class starting on the 19th of September, 2016.
The class is prepared to teach you how to craft a lotion from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below.
You will be taught with well detailed notes, pictures and videos.
Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!!

SAY YES TO A FLAWLESS SKIN!
YES TO GOOD BUSINESS!!
NO TO HARSH CHEMICALS!!!

COURSE OUTLINE
*Explaining different terminologies in organic skin care and identifying skin types
*Identifying the difference between a cream and lotion
* How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch
*Formulation of different lotions and creams such as whitening cream, lemon cream, carrot cream, papaya cream etc.
* Formulation of different body butters and moisturizers
* Body wash for a radiant skin
*Hand lotion
*Baby soap
*Baby cream
*Pink lips balms
*Anti- aging serum
*Sunscreen cream
*Sunburn remover. 
*Stretch mark cream
*Complexion scrub
*Face cleanser
*Breast firming mask and oil
*Hair growth cream, oil and tonic
*Night cream for younger and glowing skin
* Dark knuckle/armpit cream
*Under eye cream to remove dark circles
*How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer
* How to make your own natural Face primer
* Exfoliating Face mask
*Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots and Pimples etc
Videos inclusive. Admin is always available for all your questions.
COMPLIMENTARY COURSES
*How to make different organic oils from scratch. 
*How to make apple cider vinegar at home
* How to make rose water
* How to make some essential oils at home

Training fee N5000
√50% discount (N2000 )for the first 5 to call or send a WhatsApp message.

Advanced Pro mixing class also available.
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
She sees the girl like a big househelp. The cloth she is putting on is househelp uniforms
If she feels the lady treats her son like a son then she should have learnt to treat the lady like a sister

1 Like

Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
demmy66:
look at how your mind just made up an assumption and you put it up here as fact.. you just showed your hatred for muslims and you cant just hide it... it is better you help yourselve to purge your mind of that hatred because it wont help you..
I live in a place with lots of muslims, One thing I do not do is hate them,.... but i've seen enough shit to be a realist....

Last month our neighbours buried a 22 year old lady, the embassy guys called her family and told them to pic her at the airport, both her hand were cut off, and the family she was working for in Qatar had kept her bleeding in the house with her hands (what was left of them) wrapped in clothes, she had to receive medical tratment when she came back as no one took her to the hospital while she was their, not the neighbous, not the govt their...... s I have seen and heard first hand accounts from these countries....its a cultural thing mixed with a strict code of religion...... most of them see black people as slaves...period

in saudia men and women walk on different sides of the streets (even if you are brother and sister) now remember an arab to an arab, if they are caught doing otherwise then thats a serious offense,,,,, now imagin a non-muslim hugging a muslim, and she is black...its like an abomination

now that mother seems enlightened enough. ut even her, she had one maid in her house, and the maid had to where uniform everyday, whats with that
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can't believe she wore that miserable uniform for two years sad

Modern day slavery
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2016
modelmike7:
This is very commendable
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by lastnogood(f): 4:13am On Sep 13, 2016
donbenedict:
They are all jubilating after all the millions of bad news recorded of them grin

Dey are like, at least, make we jolificate say people out there go remember us for one better thing.

Tomorow u will hear another serious bad news abt kenyans grin

When my little child misbehaves, I discipline her. When she does good, in fact, when she exceeds my expectations, I praise her. You know what happens, she does more to get the praise and recognition. So we know that 1 good thing today, 10 bad tomorrow, but celebrate each good thing, eventually there will be traction
Re: Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) by holums(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Africans and slavery mentality..............Africans don't think at all, we are our worst enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.