Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? (2666 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2016
There have been different stories about abstinence . But what about a situation where a girl claims to abstain from sex till marriage meanwhile she's not a Virgin.

The only reason I believe a girl can be innocent as a non-virgin is if she was a victim of rape. But in this case let's put aside girls loosing their virginity to rape.

A girl grants consent and lost her virginity then later claims abstinence till marriage. Yes! Very few girls in this light would really mean it, but as for we guys, it would be pretty difficult to believe that a girl that willingly gave out her virginity would want to deny us sex. It's pretty hard for we guys to believe that. If a girl is a virgin, any guy would believe but when not, you can't vouch for her if u hear stories from outside, after all she ain't a virgin, so that should give her the license to swallow any pencil, hook ,line and sinker without much resistance. So it would be like, Hope m not a mugu? Hope another guy ain't drilling this saint outside?? Since its pretty much more difficult for a guy to abstain due to the way we are wired.

I'm know some guys would have fallen into this category and believed the girl, only to find out later that she's chopping ' kondo' outside shocked. A close friend of mine once confided in me and told me how much he loved his babe and sworn not to touch her till marriage, but shockingly after years of courtship, the girl got pregnant under his nose angry . To worsen the case, at some point before her holy pregnancy, they were cohabiting. Bt my guy never for once touched her, and was hoping to keep her till marriage. This is someone I know very well, he's a good abstainer and a devoted muslim as such but he paid dearly for it.

So, what should guys do if girls say no collabo till wedding night and she ain't a V

2 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Lovelynature(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Choice bro, their choice and decision. It is now left for guys to accept or systematically withdraw

4 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2016
It's all choice.

2 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2016
no they mind them jare.. God punish "no sex till marriage"
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2016
undecided
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by villareal15(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Bs
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by CaroLyner(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Abstinence is still the very best policy if you can.

1 Like

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2016
I hate virgins, claim u are a virgin, i will delete ur number, after eating my money u will be claiming virginity, thunder scatter ur pu§§y

1 Like

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Laveda(f): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2016
So you trying to say a girl can't decide to abstain from sex

I don't know why y'all see it that way but its very possible, that one lost her virginity doesn't mean she'll continue _fucking till the dayy she gets to her husband's house.

Anyways its all about having sex with the right guy and not humping on every dick.

7 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2016
If she is not ready?
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by jennyidem(f): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
If your a virgin you're lying if you're not your a slut . SMH
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Joy1706(f): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
I hate virgins, claim u are a virgin, i will delete ur number, after eating my money u will be claiming virginity, thunder scatter ur pu§§y
You're an idiot. Which money do you have? Broke asses be making noise upandan

7 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Joy1706:

don't quote me again angry

3 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Beamborla(f): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2016
How sure are you she's a virgin for real and is not doing other guys if she told you she is a virgin? It's this type of mentality that makes ladies lie about their status

What of cases where they both have sex yet the guy impregnates someone else?

The choice is all yours to believe or walk away. If you find it difficult to believe, walk away, pls, do not pester her to go back to an act she has chosen to stay away from.

3 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Emodeee: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Beamborla:
How sure are you she's a virgin for real and is not doing other guys if she told you she is a virgin? It's this type of mentality that makes ladies lie about their status

The choice is all yours to believe or walk away. If you find it difficult to believe, walk away, pls, do not pester her to go back to an act she has chosen to stay away from.

preach, sistercheesy

#teamweddingnight.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Beamborla(f): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Emodeee:

preach, sistercheesy

#teamweddingnight.
Lol... You've been hiding where?
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Odunharry(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Lmao.. funny conments.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol cheesy
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laveda:
So you trying to say a girl can't decide to abstain from sex

I don't know why y'all see it that way but its very possible, that one lost her virginity doesn't mean she'll continue _fucking till the dayy she gets to her husband's house.

Anyways its all about having sex with the right guy and not humping on every dick.
nope! U seem not to understand my point, except for rape, we guys can't be rest assured that a non-virgin will court with a guy for lyk 3 yrs and claim abstinence, of course the guy must av asked how she lost her virginity but what would make her not want the sex anymore? And would make the guy stay clear
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Haba ! Beamborla quite an age! For sure has a guy, u will know if he ain't a virgin nw, of course u should av touched d place to see it sealed grin then u confirm cheesy. U r ryt it's choice
Beamborla:

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
smiley just don't mind them and do your thing wink
jennyidem:
If your a virgin you're lying if you're not your a slut . SMH
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Beamborla(f): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Haba ! Beamborla quite an age! For sure has a guy, u will know if he ain't a virgin nw, of course u should av touched d place to see it sealed grin then u confirm cheesy. U r ryt it's choice
Look at yew undecided

You want to finger her to know if she's a virgin or not angry
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by jmoore(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
jaybillionaire:

So, what should guys do if girls say no collabo till wedding night and she ain't a V

You either accept her terms or quit, very simple.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Section8(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
??
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Emodeee: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Beamborla:

Lol... You've been hiding where?

my lovecheesy. I've been around. Why would i hide from my love? I see you and your intelligent contributionscheesy.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Beamborla(f): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Emodeee:

my lovecheesy. I've been around. Why would i hide from my love? I see you and your intelligent contributionscheesy.
Ghost mode abi
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Emodeee: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Beamborla:

Ghost mode abi

yeah, though i ain't trynna be olamide and phynocheesy. So how are you, my love? Hope you are enjoying kd?
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Beamborla(f): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Emodeee:

yeah, though i ain't trynna be olamide and phynocheesy. So how are you, my love? Hope you are enjoying kd?
Yeah, KD is fine. Save for the landslide upandan
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Emodeee: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Beamborla:

Yeah, KD is fine. Save for the landslide upandan

dats good. when will you be rounding up? Hope those guys wey dey your secretariat dem hijack you from me?
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Beamborla:

Look at yew undecided

You want to finger her to know if she's a virgin or not angry
Yup now, or place d stick thr to kiss d unit n feel if it's sealed grin
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by rosalieene(f): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Joy1706:

lmaooo
I like this response
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Teespice(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
her life
her choice
her decision

you don't like it, you are not comfortable with it, take a walk instead of doubting her motives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fine Out!!!these 3 Things You Should Never Do Straight After S*x / Thank You Nairalanders / Authentic Beard Oil (pics Of Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.