Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? (2688 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
How are you wired that you cant abstain undecided...be justifying your lack of self control and for the fact she is no longer a virgin,she cant say No to sex anymore abi,she should go ahead fûcking every Tom,Dick and Harry

Its her body and she has the right to abstain whether a virgin or not...you no like am,take a walk!

2 Likes

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by remedick: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Laveda:
So you trying to say a girl can't decide to abstain from sex

I don't know why y'all see it that way but its very possible, that one lost her virginity doesn't mean she'll continue _fucking till the dayy she gets to her husband's house.

Anyways its all about having sex with the right guy and not humping on every dick.
how do you know the right person?

No girl can abstain once she is sexually active, last last na masturbation go end am.

That's how one humiliated me and left cos of sex. I really love this girl but she made me feel she does not want sex and left. I kept trying to resolve issue but she kept declining.

Fast forward to this year, I found her button and one day we entered an argument when I asked her that would she say she hasn't had sex since she left? She confidently told me yes she has had sex and boasted about it by asking me if I hadn't had it.

You know you ladies do things and not know how hurtful your acts her to a man.

Like I said I found her button and I am playing my card right. Will fuc.k the hell out of her and withdraw while she would be wondering what happened.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Her body, her choice. Who r u to question her? , anyway, everyone repents dnt u know? So shud a murdere continue murdering?

1 Like

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2016
[Q hahahahaha grin cheesy baba wan Bleep am like fuckup ni cheesy ;Dquote author=remedick post=49421076] how do you know the right person?

No girl can abstain once she is sexually active, last last na masturbation go end am.

That's how one humiliated me and left cos of sex. I really love this girl but she made me feel she does not want sex and left. I kept trying to resolve issue but she kept declining.

Fast forward to this year, I found her button and one day we entered an argument when I asked her that would she say she hasn't had sex since she left? She confidently told me yes she has had sex and boasted about it by asking me if I hadn't had it.

Like I said I found her button and I am playing my card right. Will fuc.k the hell out of her and withdraw while she would be wondering what happened.

[/quote]
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2016
grin cheesy
jaybillionaire:
[Q hahahahaha grin cheesy baba wan Bleep am like fuckup ni cheesy ;Dquote author=remedick post=49421076] how do you know the right person?

Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2016
MzLarem:
How are you wired that you cant abstain undecided...be justifying your lack of self control and for the fact she is no longer a virgin,she cant say No to sex anymore abi,she should go ahead fûcking every Tom,Dick and Harry

Its her body and she has the right to abstain whether a virgin or not...you no like am,take a walk!
Mz Larem omo aye
cheesy , we're wired with capital letters SEX in our brain oooooo angry
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2016
I don't get this somewhat irrational appraisal ( or worship?) of virginity. A cunt's a cunt. Whatever the society or culture is trying to add to that is just BS.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Mz Larem omo aye
cheesy , we're wired with capital letters SEX in our brain oooooo angry
E pele nigbayen ooo
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
MzLarem:
E pele nigbayen ooo
E jor cheesy nigbakigba taba ti Bere, e ma a fun wa, se gbo cheesy grin adara fun yin lopolopo. Olorun oba lo da wa be oo cheesy
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

E jor cheesy nigbakigba taba ti Bere, e ma a fun wa, se gbo cheesy grin adara fun yin lopolopo. Olorun oba lo da wa be oo cheesy
Lmaooo grin...shey ounje ni? E de fi padlock ti..
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
MzLarem:
Lmaooo grin...shey ounje ni? E de fi padlock ti..
Taba fi padlock ti, ki leyin ma ma Je ma Eyin te feran e ju oka lo
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by remedick: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2016
jaybillionaire:
grin cheesy
Baba eh, you go see my thread soon concerning this same girl.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2016
remedick:
Baba eh, you go see my thread soon concerning this same girl.
Lol, really? cheesy grin make u show me d thread o
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2016
jaybillionaire, you're so on point! You spoke my mind perfectly.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
elnino2015:
jaybillionaire, you're so on point! You spoke my mind perfectly.
wink
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by remedick: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Lol, really? cheesy grin make u show me d thread o
done bro. No mind wetin those guys for my thread dey yarn. My plan na to fork the puna till her pusssy is left with Y as the letter to describe her Vag!
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2016
remedick:
done bro. No mind wetin those guys for my thread dey yarn. My plan na to fork the puna till her pusssy is left with Y as the letter to describe her Vag!

lol then grab it
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by pretydiva(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2016
remedick:
how do you know the right person?

jst d same way other guys will f.uck ur sisters n ur future wifey, n den withdraw
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by remedick: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
pretydiva:
jst d same way other guys will f.uck ur sisters n ur future wifey, n den withdraw
lol... if e pain u too much, hug a transformer and bath on it.
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by sweetdreams49(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
kelval:
no they mind them jare.. God punish "no sex till marriage"

The same God that says you should keep the matrimonial bed pure and holy?

This generation is so messed up...
Re: A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
sweetdreams49:
The same God that says you should keep the matrimonial bed pure and holy?This generation is so messed up...
and who did that to our precious planet earth? you people messed everything up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Wives And Husbands / I've Slept With 10 Dogs - Woman Confesses In Shocking Revelation / Happiest Birthday To Me .. Rate Me And My Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.