Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Someone Please Help Me Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Please Help Me Understand (583 Views)

My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me Understand by BethRhema(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2016
There's what I still dont understand...whats the difference between a gal you met today and get laid the next day and a confirmed prostitute.I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND OOOO

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Understand by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2016
GLORY be to the father,son and to the holyspirit......
Re: Someone Please Help Me Understand by VhatAmazingDude: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
The difference is that the girl actually believed some of the things you said and probably enjoyed your conversation while the prostitute knows you are only as good as the next customer and can't believe why you needed to talk so goddamn much undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Understand by DeLioncourt: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2016
After understanding this, what next?
I hope it will make some useful impact in your life ooo
Re: Someone Please Help Me Understand by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2016
cool Awon fans mi.. Ese o!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How True Is This..is It This Hard To Find A Husband / She Want To Jelt Me But I Can't Do Without Her / Gay Pastor Jide Macaulay Says Nigerians Should Apologise To Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.