Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Delta State Whatsapp Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta State Whatsapp Group (1469 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple Loved Up As They Step Out In Delta State (pictures) / Lesbian Couple Share Loved Up Photos As They Go Shopping In Delta State (photos) / Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Whatsapp Group by NickMarvelEntz(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Do you reside in Delta State and will like to be part of a newly formed whatsapp networking group were we discuss relationships, Hangout spots, upcoming events and shows, job opportunities and lots more? You can drop your whatsapp number and I will add you up immediately the group is setup today.

Please be assured that there is going to be rules and regulations guiding the group which will allow us function properly and avoid unnecessary and unwanted topics and disturbances. Anyone who flaws in regards to the rules will be evicted with immediate effect lol.

Aiit let's go there.... Kizzez
Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by Manuelcody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by EmperorLee(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Una wan start Niger Delta Avengers... If yes, I go do oooh grin cheesy
Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by LordScent(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2016
EmperorLee:
Una wan start Niger Delta Avengers... If yes, I go do oooh grin cheesy

me sef go do ooo grin grin

Afonja Avengers Loading

Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2016
NickMarvelEntz:
Do you reside in Delta State and will like to be part of a newly formed whatsapp networking group were we discuss relationships, Hangout spots, upcoming events and shows, job opportunities and lots more? You can drop your whatsapp number and I will add you up immediately the group is setup today.

Please be assured that there is going to be rules and regulations guiding the group which will allow us function properly and avoid unnecessary and unwanted topics and disturbances. Anyone who flaws in regards to the rules will be evicted with immediate effect lol.

Aiit let's go there.... Kizzez

I am a red carpet/Event host based in Warri

Id send you a pm please,dont want to post my number here..
Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2016
07034330467 add me
Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by Innophyno(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Delta State Whatsapp Group by iamharkinwaley: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
+2349094797238 add me up.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Tempting Me / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. / Check Out This Sexy Classic Handmade Nigerian Broques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.