Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. (1475 Views)

Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys / Abeg Nairalanders Am I The One Mad / Nairalanders Am I Normal Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Greenbullet(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
before you come and start bashing me,am not a snitch,will never be a snitch and will rather die than be a snitch.
My uncle,is a chronic womanizer,he can sleep with nothing less than 2 ladies in a day,we work in the same company and he is two levels above me. Now,what am confused about is either to advice him to stop or to make his actions known to his wife, this woman,his wife is the most caring and compassionate person I have ever seen.there is no day she does not call me and other family members even while am working, she has three kids for my uncle,this woman treats me like her brother, infact you can hardly tell the difference or else she calls me her in-law .my uncle even got a girl pregnant once and he was lucky the girl he got pregnant lost the pregnancy, but that did not stop its womanizing attitude, and it bothers me because he is family and if his wife finds out she will definetly want a divorce and it will affect their kids,if I advice my uncle,it will seem like I am crossing my boundary and I Dont want to disrespect anyone.please anyone advice me I am confused.
lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
aminat508
ishilove
Dominique
farano.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please mind your business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by BuhariNaWah: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Men!
I wonder what they gain in cheating.
Your uncle is a dog
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by jejemanito: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Only your uncle can help himself. Only him.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by talktonase(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
Wetin concine abgero with overload! Let him screw himself to death,that's his business.He is an adult you can hardly change him...besides he is not using your money or your Pr1ck to screw them.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
So Op , which really concerns u? Having tat sticky relationship with ur uncle's wife or really abt ur uncle's love affair to different women? undecided
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Everyone is telling you to mind your business and I support them. Let me tell you why.

If you decide to confront your uncle about his philandering, that could be detrimental to you. He may see you as a nosy threat, he may have the impression that you would spill to his wife and he won't be comfortable with your presence around the office. He may look for ways to make you lose your job to get you out of the way, and you very well know that jobs are scarce in this era.

If you decide to tell his wife, she'd definitely confront her husband. And trust me, no matter how much you plead anonymity, she'd definitely reveal to him that you're the source of the info, especially if she's the gullible , naive type. And if he is a good liar and he denies the accusation so well and demands to know the idiot who wants to tarnish his name. She'd definitely call your name. So, it's a lose-lose situation. And what makes you think she doesn't know already?
Personally, I wouldn't appreciate it if someone comes with this kind of news to me. It makes me see the person as a poke-noser and a bad belle.
I believe she'd find out eventually, if she doesn't know already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by ring7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Your uncle is not a child, most of the wives knows that they hubby are cheating but what to do? Once he bring enough money for the family and the wife,there are good to go,
You want the wife to start going from one prayer house to another all in the name of hubby staying outside,
Abeg mind your bizness ,when God surrenders him ,he gonna surrender.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Enybliss(f): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
why do i have a feeling I've seen this story somewhere

Anyway, as a guy you're not supposed to be a snitch, and the bro code thing between guys, but its about what you think is right, its obvious this man wont change anymore, would you rather watch his promiscuity and let his family suffer for what they know nothing about? He will start ignoring his wife and kids if this goes on, including thier welfare, he might catch an std and share it with the innocent woman,

Would you have all that on your conscience? She treats you like her brother, so ita high time you return her kindness towards you
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't know why the very good and humble women in marriages get cheated on by their husbands?.

Op, if he's a serial womaniser then the wife knows...just let him be.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I wonder why people are saying mind your business, if something bad,say death happens the OP and the rest of the family will be saddled with the responsibility of Caring for his uncle's kids,So it is his business.

OP it is not in your place to advice your uncle,but you can tell another elderly family member like your dad or other uncles to talk to him, or even prank him with a HIV positive result,Lolz grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Jenny1010(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
i pray his dickk gets stuck while fuking someday like that of his colleague in kenya undecided
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I would say mind yo business but if ur conscience keeps eating the shiit outta u..u can codedly tell ur uncle's wife..thru text or sum'n in such a way that she catches ur uncle in the act grin Remain anonymous tho cheesy

But if u can't do it..forget it and mind ur business wink
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
Wetin concine abgero with overload! Let him screw himself to death,that's his business.He is an adult you can hardly change him...besides he is not using your money or your Pr1ck to screw them.
pls foward ur mention to d op!
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
I don't know why the very good and humble women in marriages get cheated on by their husbands?.

Op, if he's a serial womaniser then the wife knows...just let him be.
I don't know why good and humble women keep marrying men who cheat!
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jenny1010:
i pray his dickk gets stuck while fuking someday like that of his colleague in kenya undecided

his dick won't get stuck! It was clear, the wife is a good and caring lady.. grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Aminat508(f): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
I don't know why good and humble women keep marrying men who cheat!
You men are confuse lot. grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
I hope this is that front page hussle and the story is false undecided

If not...........
•••• informing some1 you care about that they are involved with a problematic partner is not "snitching"
"Bro codes" be darned

And why they heck are ya'll advising he ignore the wronging of some1 he cares for undecided

You inform her of what you know.
But how 2 go about it is what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jarizod:
I would say mind yo business but if ur conscience keeps eating the shiit outta u..u can codedly tell ur uncle's wife..thru text or sum'n in such a way that she catches ur uncle in the act grin Remain anonymous tho cheesy

But if u can't do it..forget it and mind ur business wink

Seconded cool
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
i have a gun with one bullet he can have, his brain will be a good target practice undecided
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
You men are confuse lot. grin
we aren't confused. Y'all are
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
i have a gun with one bullet he can have, his brain will be a good target practice undecided
the jail house is calling grin
I love that you care enough 2 act though

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Though I'm not a relationship expert but I believe an issue like this should be handled with logics

Fabulocity has already said it all
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Enybliss(f): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
there are alot of ways to tell her, so it won't look like you're snitching

You can send her an anonymous message with pictures
You can call her with a hidden number whenever the husband is doing his thing, so she'll come and catch them red-handed
You can take their picture and drop it somewhere the wife can find it
Or you can just be a friend and advice her to be careful or watch her husband closely, that you suspect some things

ItzMePuffPuff
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think it would be embarrassing for the wifey if you tell her. I feel you'd be embarrassed if you told your uncle how to run his life. However, to clear your conscience you should talk to an elder in the family about what you know and how it's making you feel. This is so you could get some better advice. Once you have spoken about it and it's in hands of someone responsible I'd tell you to wash your hands off the situation.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Elkay3: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
Everyone is telling you to mind your business and I support them. Let me tell you why.

If you decide to confront your uncle about his philandering, that could be detrimental to you. He may see you as a nosy threat, he may have the impression that you would spill to his wife and he won't be comfortable with your presence around the office. He may look for ways to make you lose your job to get you out of the way, and you very well know that jobs are scarce in this era.

If you decide to tell his wife, she'd definitely confront her husband. And trust me, no matter how much you plead anonymity, she'd definitely reveal to him that you're the source of the info, especially if she's the gullible , naive type. And if he is a good liar and he denies the accusation so well and demands to know the idiot who wants to tarnish his name. She'd definitely call your name. So, it's a lose-lose situation. And what makes you think she doesn't know already?
Personally, I wouldn't appreciate it if someone comes with this kind of news to me. It makes me see the person as a poke-noser and a bad belle.
I believe she'd find out eventually, if she doesn't know already.

No one said it better!
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Enybliss:
there are alot of ways to tell her, so it won't look like you're snitching

You can send her an anonymous message with pictures
You can call her with a hidden number whenever the husband is doing his thing, so she'll come and catch them red-handed
You can take their picture and drop it somewhere the wife can find it
Or you can just be a friend and advice her to be careful or watch her husband closely, that you suspect some things

It.zM.ePu.ffPu.ff
OP!!!!! This is Good. Do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by CentaurXV(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:

You always post things with "zero sense".
And as expected your fellow male whores exude and follow you.
#Pfft.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by ikp120(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
dingbang:
his dick won't get stuck! It was clear, the wife is a good and caring lady.. grin

Bro have you forgotten that good girls prefer bad boys? grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dingbang(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
CentaurXV:

You always post things with "zero sense".
And as expected your fellow male whores exude and follow you.
#Pfft.
like u just did.. cool
Re: Help Me Nairalanders,am Confused. by dharay99: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
...You should device a way of going around it without letting
either parties kn0w you involved....You know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You / ADULT ONLY ==> Virgin Or Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.