Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? (4733 Views)

A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / You Cannot Be An Atheist And A Free Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by PastorAIO: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
adjoviomole:

Please liv me alone. I don't even understand wot u are saying.

How will you understand? You can't understand when your op is so nonsensical.

Atheists don't believe in God so they cannot question God's perfection. If you ever heard an atheist say such a thing then that 'atheist' doesn't really know what atheism is or he was trying to make his point through a thought experiment which obviously totally went over your head.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
PastorAIO:

Atheists don't believe in God so they cannot question God's perfection. If you ever heard an atheist say such a thing then that 'atheist' doesn't really know what atheism is or he was trying to make his point through a thought experiment which obviously totally went over your head.

I already to you it was used both here and on the net. You can google it. You can go to the atheist that said it and face them. Now liv me be
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
PastorAIO:

I already told you it was used both here and on the net. You can google it. And if not You can go to the atheist that said it and face them. Now liv me be
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by PastorAIO: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
adjoviomole:

I already told you it was used both here and on the net. You can google it. And if not You can go to the atheist that said it and face them. Now liv me be

NO! You go to the person that said it and face them. Don't open a thread addressed to all Atheists and Scientists as if they all said such nonsense.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
PastorAIO:

NO! You go to the person that said it and face them. Don't open a thread addressed to all Atheists and Scientists as if they all said such nonsense.

It is my thread I its for the atheist so now goan kill urself
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
PastorAIO:

It is my thread and its for the atheist so now goan kill urself
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by GoodMuyis(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
ValentineMary:

Do u know the evolutionary sequence as to why dolphines have lungs undecided I doubt. Do u even know that the dolphins have to go to the surface to take in oxygen? how is this an intelligent design It's obvious u have no argument. Pls shift I have other better things to do on NL.

What is you own definition of Intelligent Design, there is noting on this earth, that does not require complexity, no matter how minute it might be, noting came by chances. That the intelligence behind an element was decode doesnt mean all came by chances

May be you can enlighten your on definition of Intelligent Design
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by PastorAIO: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
adjoviomole:

It is my thread and its for the atheist so now goan kill urself

Kill myself lohun lohun!! na wa for you o ke.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
CoolUsername:

Your efforts were a failure though. How do you account for the fossil record and radiometric dating?

The Great Deluge.

Heard about it? GOD destroyed the antediluvian world with water. They became very stubborn and unruly and committed all sorts of inconceiveable atrocity and evil, just like the world is doing today. GOD wiped every living thing away with water, save eight people and some selected animals. The fossils scientists study now, among other things, are remains of the antediluvian world.

The world is in the same condition it was when GOD destroyed it with water. By and by, GOD will destroy this world again: this time with fire!
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
PastorAIO:

people like to get so confused.

There is a difference between Evolution on the one hand, and Darwin's Theory of Evolution by natural Selection on the other hand.

Evolution is a FACT!!

Darwin's theory to explain the fact of Evolution is open to debate and can possibly be disproven.

It's like Gravity. There is Gravity. That is a fact.
Newton's theory of Gravity however is not a fact but a theory and someone can possibly come up with a better theory to explain the fact of Gravity. Like indeed Einstein did with his Theory of Relativity.

Okay. Teach me Evolution. How did we get here today?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by CoolUsername: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The Great Deluge.

Heard about it? GOD destroyed the antediluvian world with water. They became very stubborn and unruly and committed all sorts of inconceiveable atrocity and evil, just like the world is doing today. GOD wiped every living thing away with water, save eight people and some selected animals. The fossils scientists study now, among other things, are remains of the antediluvian world.

The world is in the same condition it was when GOD destroyed it with water. By and by, GOD will destroy this world again: this time with fire!

I thought I was arguing with a reasonable person. What does this have to do with radiometric dating? You're bringing up a dead and defeated topic. Every logical person who had actually looked into it knows the Great flies for the myth that it is. Nobody fit a pair of the land animals in existence and put them in a boat. It is wishful thinking at best.

I'm truly disappointed that you brought this up.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
CoolUsername:

I thought I was arguing with a reasonable person. What does this have to do with radiometric dating? You're bringing up a dead and defeated topic. Every logical person who had actually looked into it knows the Great flies for the myth that it is. Nobody fit a pair of the land animals in existence and put them in a boat. It is wishful thinking at best.

I'm truly disappointed that you brought this up.

Trust me, Evolution is a much more laughable myth. Who could be so credulous as to believe he descended from a worm?

Carbon dating is one of the ways "scientists" lie to make themselves look believable. There is nothing primitive about the fossils in the Cambrian, and after the Cambrian, no fossils!

How did they know what happened 3.5 billion years ago? What fossils did they study?

They say they descended from a worm: did they see that worm? Or are they speculating in the name of science?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Satan is very terrible, you know.

Rather than have you believe in a Creator who loves you so much and constantly seeks your good, he would have you believe you descended from a worm or a lizard or a toad.

Rather than have you believe you were created for a noble purpose, he would have you believe you are no different from a goat or a sheep.

Rather than have you believe yours is an elevated status, to the Glory of GOD, he would have you believe you have animalistic instincts.

Then, he'll finally convince you that you're wise.

What is a better definition of deceit?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by PastorAIO: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Okay. Teach me Evolution. How did we get here today?

It seems you still don't understand my point. When you ask 'How', you are asking for a theory as to how it happened.

The fact is that we have gotten here today. The 'how' it happened would require a theory of which there are many. Evolution is not a theory.

If you want to learn about the various theories of Evolution then there is plenty of information online. I am no real expert and furthermore I don't think that this is the forum to give lessons on the theories of evolution.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by CoolUsername: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Trust me, Evolution is a much more laughable myth. Who could be so credulous as to believe he descended from a worm?

Carbon dating is one of the ways "scientists" lie to make themselves look believable. There is nothing primitive about the fossils in the Cambrian, and after the Cambrian, no fossils!

How did they know what happened 3.5 billion years ago? What fossils did they study?

They say they descended from a worm: did they see that worm? Or are they speculating in the name of science?

Radiometric dating is a lie? That means the atomic theory is a lie. That means the atomic bomb is a lie. That means the nuclear energy is a lie.

Since we know these things are true, you have no argument here.

1 Like

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
PastorAIO:

It seems you still don't understand my point. When you ask 'How', you are asking for a theory as to how it happened.

The fact is that we have gotten here today. The 'how' it happened would require a theory of which there are many. Evolution is not a theory.

If you want to learn about the various theories of Evolution then there is plenty of information online. I am no real expert and furthermore I don't think that this is the forum to give lessons on the theories of evolution.

By the Scientific method, Evolution cannot be a fact, because it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

A fact is a premise/phenomenon that has been tested and found consistently true in all conditions, the veracity of which cannot be disputed.

How can evolution be a fact when scientists even doubt it?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by PastorAIO: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
DoctorAlien:

By the Scientific method, Evolution cannot be a fact, because it has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

A fact is a premise/phenomenon that has been tested and found consistently true in all conditions, the veracity of which cannot be disputed.

How can evolution be a fact when scientists even doubt it?

What has scientific method got to do with the fact of evolution. You neither know what Evolution is, nor do you know what the scientific method is.

The Scientific method is a means of testing Hypotheses.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
PastorAIO:

What has scientific method got to do with the fact of evolution. You neither know what Evolution is, nor do you know what the scientific method is.

The Scientific method is a means of testing Hypotheses.

Tell me, what is Evolution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sabbath Holy-day. A day of selfless services & doing what pleases GOD / Some Common Misconceptions About Islam / Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.