Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. (2782 Views)

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You / Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by KingTom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh.
••••••

Im not sure I follow you. Er....never mind though.
the one lashing you in your dreams the one doinng jigripokri with you when you close your eyes. The one who kwanshikwadines you in your imaginations as in the one wey you dey kpansh but you no dey see..You dig? grin
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingTom:
the one lashing you in your dreams the one doinng jigripokri with you when you close your eyes. The one who kwanshikwadines you in your imaginations as in the one wey you dey kpansh but you no dey see..You dig? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As she no understand my explanations na ur speaking in tongues she go understand??
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
halimi26:
Ngr is full of lots of ignorant and superstitious people whose thoughts are controlled by greedy and crooked pastors and imams and as many ngrians still have animist beliefs eventhough they deny it publicly,those beliefs slip into the more mainstream religions

Everyone is entitled to their various opinions about several things that doesn't make the person ignorant, Everybody cannot practice the same thing every one else does because we re humans not robots
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by OXYGEN01: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ordinary Ghana? Hahahahaha how will we then call a useless filthy underdeveloped terrorism infested zoo like nigeria?
Is Ghana not like heaven to u nigerian terrorists?
Wonders shall never end indeed.
Hahahaha nigerians of all people.?SMH
firstking01:
This mentality is only existent in nigerian girls...ordinary ghana here na girls dey woo guys upandan and life goes onundecided
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by firstking01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Ordinary Ghana? Hahahahaha how will we then call a useless filthy underdeveloped terrorism infested zoo like nigeria?
Is Ghana not like heaven to u nigerian terrorists?
Wonders shall never end indeed.
Hahahaha nigerians of all people.?SMH
You reek of simple understanding, i'd just pasundecided
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by OXYGEN01: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
U r a mumugerian so whatelse shd i expect frm u? Comot 4 der.
Fuckin son of a terrorist
firstking01:
You reek of simple understanding, i'd just pasundecided
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
OXYGEN01:

Nawao I just don't understand some people sometimes.... must u push ur frustration on someone
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by firstking01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Hehehehe, what a pathetic fellow struggling with mere words to sound learnedgrin...Tell me what you can boast of in that your borrow pit you call country that nigeria didn't dash you huhundecided…see, dnt let me break seun's nairaland rule cos i'm having fun here o grin
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No. A sleepy American thats stayed up late last night.
I need 2 go. Bye.
how did you join nairaland self.. and do u have Nigerian friends there?
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingTom:
Bye Tom
•••••••••••
halimi26:
Ngr is full of lots of ignorant and superstitious people whose thoughts are controlled by greedy and crooked pastors and imams and as many ngrians still have animist beliefs eventhough they deny it publicly,those beliefs slip into the more mainstream religions
Kay.
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by OXYGEN01: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
You are obviously in Ghana so i wont waste my time on you.
You hail from a useless country where government cant pay public workers without borrowing.
What can your useless underdeveloped counury boast of apart from terrorism,severe poverty,slums and strange diseases?
Such a useless c.u.n..t.

firstking01:
Hehehehe, what a pathetic fellow struggling with mere words to sound learnedgrin...Tell me what you can boast of in that your borrow pit you call country that nigeria didn't dash you huhundecided…see, dnt let me break seun's nairaland rule cos i'm having fun here o grin
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by jamalnation(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
haha grin er what's a "spiritual husband"?

someone who fu*ks u in d dream

Beamborla:

Some husbands that exist only in the spiritual realm. [s]They exist only in Africa especially Nigeria[/s] angry
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
jamalnation:

someone who fu*ks u in d dream
oh! You mean a wet dream? Yeah?
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by jamalnation(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yeah sumtin like dat bt dis occurs regularly.
KingCheezyPuff:
oh! You mean a wet dream? Yeah?
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
jamalnation:
Yeah sumtin like dat bt dis occurs regularly.
er ...why did I even ask lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by jamalnation(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
er ...why did I even ask lipsrsealed

curiosity
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by firstking01(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
OXYGEN01:
You are obviously in Ghana so i wont waste my time on you.
You hail from a useless country where government cant pay public workers without borrowing.
What can your useless underdeveloped counury boast of apart from terrorism,severe poverty,slums and strange diseases?
Such a useless c.u.n..t.

Well, i won't blame you na, i 've made you what you are today, now you can run and blab yout mouth like an overfed pig....for the singular fact that i have ghanian friends both on here and off here i 'll bypass youundecided…goodnight.
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by KingTom(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Bye Tom
•••••••••••
Kay.
sweetie where're you going embarassed
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by KingTom(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
Passy089:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As she no understand my explanations na ur speaking in tongues she go understand??
She go understand na foreign exchange student grin
Re: Girls Please Ugrade Your Mentality.... This Is 21st Century. by OXYGEN01: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2016
See mumu.
You made who?
Youve left your useless poor underdeveloped country to Ghana and now you have the guts to say nonsense.
I dont blame you.
I blame our useless leaders who have made it possible for you criminals and terrorists to be trooping to Ghana like refugees.
firstking01:
Well, i won't blame you na, i 've made you what you are today, now you can run and blab yout mouth like an overfed pig....for the singular fact that i have ghanian friends both on here and off here i 'll bypass youundecided…goodnight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does A Guy Mean When He Says "I Wish You Were Right Here With Me?" / The Pains Of Being Handsome/pretty / Why Some Girls Are Dumped Even After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.