Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili (47239 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by bareal(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Why do u think, it's a dig at Linda? I bet blackface was not the one who went into linda's closet and took a picture of her standing in front of her shoes and clothes. He didnt do same for Dora. So why do u think he's slighting linda?
Exactly my thought! This world is messed up.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Smellymouth: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:
shocked
Blackface is elderly version of Airforce1 and Cutehe..ctor

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by naphcoco(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Dora is late and she died an achiever and ardent(believer) christian, and her legacy remains.
Linda Ikeji's impact is equally on a positive note.
Meanwhile, Blackface needs Godface(deliverance) Considering the successes of 2Baba and Faze to where he is today. The Psalmist describe Blackface as hypocritical (ungodly) mocker. Psalm35:16.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by justmenoni: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2016
YOU, are WICKED grin grin grin grin grin grin Haba Airforce1
olihilistic:
shocked
Blackface is elderly version of Airforce1 and Cutehector

1 Like

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Opharhe: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Then u re wrong. u re making ur statement cos of ur own sense of right and wrong. U presume that one is shallow while the other is not. But the truth is both women took those pictures to showoff what they think is their success. merging both pictures shows u that success means different things to different people.
I had to go and come back to like this.
Apt and succinct.

Muah!
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by homesteady(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2016
tivta:

Empowering women is better than saving lifes? Empowering women is better than not being corrupt? My dear stop thinking on the surface, if Dora didn't do what she did would there be women to empower who mostly focus on gossip? You have no idea what length she went through to clean up the Drug market in Nigeria. Linda has nothing to offer humanity except gossip that will eventually lead her to trouble. I rather save lives than empower gossips

Who is comparing the impact made by both ladies? The poster you are disturbing simply said Linda has also made impact in the society and was not saying Linda has done greater good!

There are many ways in which people make impact in their various societies! Did Nelson Mandela also help drive fake drug dealers from South Africa? Yet he made an impact! Linda is the most successful blogger in the country, and because of her, many people have opened blogs! When she bought her mansion, I read a report that there was a high number of blogs that were opened during that period! That's Impact!
She is one of the Frontpage models for not sleeping with men to make it in life, - That's Impact
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by homesteady(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Jaquar456:

And this is equally the opinion of any reasonable human being with functioning brain cells. This is the plain TRUTH. It is just like comparing mother Theresa of Calcutta with Kim Kardashian.
Linda Ikeji is a shallow minded and vain individual who is on an ego trip based on the material things she has acquired in life. She is even rated poor compares to most successful international bloggers but since she comes from a not well to do family, she feels on top of the moon with what she had acquired. As for the lives she has touched, it's more propaganda than reality
Do I need to introduce anybody on this forum to the mammoth accomplishments of Dora Akunyili and the lives she has touched for real
Linda , if she has made any impact at all is her own media creation. Superficial and intellectually bankrupt.
I wonder why any human being with functional brain cells would hate on a hardworking lady like Linda!
You need to take a chill pill, she's making it big and she inspires people to work harder and to be resilient.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by snapshot: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Nathdoug:
This is whr corruption stated
grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Abelinkan: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Let him wait. I trust Aunty will soon open his yash too
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by sandali: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Jaquar456:

And this is equally the opinion of any reasonable human being with functioning brain cells. This is the plain TRUTH. It is just like comparing mother Theresa of Calcutta with Kim Kardashian.
Linda Ikeji is a shallow minded and vain individual who is on an ego trip based on the material things she has acquired in life. She is even rated poor compares to most successful international bloggers but since she comes from a not well to do family, she feels on top of the moon with what she had acquired. As for the lives she has touched, it's more propaganda than reality
Do I need to introduce anybody on this forum to the mammoth accomplishments of Dora Akunyili and the lives she has touched for real
Linda , if she has made any impact at all is her own media creation. Superficial and intellectually bankrupt.

RIGHT ON POINT!!,
If the high point of Linda Ikeji career is only measured by the number of shoes and clothes she has acquired from Successful blogging then she is a monumental failure. The woman no get sense sef. She should concentrate on making an impact in society instead of constantly flaunting her shoes bags and that duplex on banana island. Little pickings that seem big in her impoverished eyes.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by CoolFreeday(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
it seems most guys here can not really comprehend or relate just two simple things. Half baked!!!

Blackface is got a point tho. What matters is the impact we make in the life of others.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by admax(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2016
I like this level of reasoning.
VictorRomanov:

Then u re wrong. u re making ur statement cos of ur own sense of right and wrong. U presume that one is shallow while the other is not. But the truth is both women took those pictures to showoff what they think is their success. merging both pictures shows u that success means different things to different people.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2016
justmenoni:
YOU, are WICKED grin grin grin grin grin grin Haba Airforce1
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by arobest10(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

yes! Success means shoes and clothes, so if u av many wears u are successful, well sha, ironu o papo
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Regis001: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2016
eluquenson:
Truth is bitter

Everything will be left behind one day

I suspect Linda Ikeji herself and her sister Laura are the ones posting 80 percent of the comments on this page using different aliases. That is all Laura spends her time doing. Going into battle for her trouble seeking sister. Blackface told the bitter truth. Live with it. All that rubbish about Linda empowering women is 419. She is more interested in material things. Not surprising because you can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:
shocked
Blackface is elderly version of Airforce1 and Cutehector

WWE SmackDown mix with Mortal Kombat Brutalilty! cool

1 Like

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

WWE SmackDown mix with Mortal Kombat Brutalilty! cool
Lol
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Spadelicious: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Jaquar456:

Abi oooo. This picture just shows what an Airhead Linda Ikeji is. Compare and contrast. She should be ashamed of herself.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Spadelicious: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Regis001:

I suspect Linda Ikeji herself and her sister Laura are the ones posting 80 percent of the comments on this page using different aliases. That is all Laura spends her time doing. Going into battle for her trouble seeking sister. Blackface told the bitter truth. Live with it. All that rubbish about Linda empowering women is 419. She is more interested in material things. Not surprising because you can't give what you don't have.
LMAO! You are so right!!!
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Boyooosa(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
Kazzysmart is on point, what matters is the impact nd legacy u leave behind.

Linda ikeji is really trying tho.
Can i Like ur post plssss?
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Eliteklaus(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
pls point out where I typed that in my post undecided
you suggested as much
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Cyjetty: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Spadelicious:

Abi oooo. This picture just shows what an Airhead Linda Ikeji is. Compare and contrast. She should be ashamed of herself.

I agree. She is suffering low IQ and low self esteem. Now we know what REALLY matters to her.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by fortunechy(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2016
trouble de sleep nyanga dey wake am
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
all I see here are comments from bittered guys who have filled their souls overtime with jealousy from Linda ikeji success story.
I mean how can you compare a media personality with one who has nothing to do with the media. how many women today in the media can stabd toe to toe with Dora akunyili. Linda has put blogging on the lips of Nigerians, she has helped to improve lives through her monthly give away....she just opened a radio an TV station of which she will employ nigerians thus helping to reduce poverty rate, she was able to builds mansion in an area reserved for creme de LA creme of the society..... no matter what you think, Linda is a success! if I had a daughter who attained such heights, i would be proud of her. let's stop this foolish comparison and learn from their work ethics
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by sinaj(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Eliteklaus:
you suggested as much
which of the lines or paragraph suggested that?

Pls highlight it for me
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by sinaj(f): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Boyooosa:

Can i Like ur post plssss?
if u wish smiley
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by VictorRomanov: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Would you rather celebrate the size of your closet or celebrate with your achievements in life.

Except u want me to tell u my own standard in measuring success. To Linda, possessions re an achievement. You may not know where she's coming from. People background determines their yard stick for success.
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by VictorRomanov: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
arobest10:
yes! Success means shoes and clothes, so if u av many wears u are successful, well sha, ironu o papo

My brother, not everyone reasons like u. If someone comes from a family with little means and he sets out to become wealthy, acquiring possessions, don't u think, he's peers would brand him successful? Now compare this to a person coming from a wealthy family. His own standard of success would definately not be wealth. So success means different things to different people.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Boyooosa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
if u wish smiley
I expected you to say 'YES YOU CAN!, joyfully and not like sending in a fake smile. sad I added the ninth one already wink
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by sinaj(f): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Boyooosa:

I expected you to say 'YES YOU CAN!, joyfully and not like sending in a fake smile. sad I added the ninth one already wink
lol

Likes doesn't thrill me at all tongue

Hugs does wink
Re: Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili by Cyjetty: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
VictorRomanov:

My brother, not everyone reasons like u. If someone comes from a family with little means and he sets out to become wealthy, acquiring possessions, don't u think, he's peers would brand him successful? Now compare this to a person coming from a wealthy family. His own standard of success would definately not be wealth. So success means different things to different things.

Okay . So success means wardrobe of clothes and shoes to Linda Ikeji. So Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.