Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State (53834 Views)

Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm / Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by APCsupporter: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
brightl06:

Eyah!! illusionary you

Tell him to kill me if he really exists else i would consider him as a useless, lifeless idol that is totally ineffective.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by ceejay80s(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Its a warning from God to all hausa Muslims to stop killing Christians
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by ceejay80s(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
hakeem4:
But my geology lecturer told me earthquake can never happen in Nigeria because of our plate

No be only plate, na spoon

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Ajinoride(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
hakeem4:
But my geology lecturer told me earthquake can never happen in Nigeria because of our plate
your lecturer is correct. Africa has a continent, is located on a COMPLEX BASEMENT ROCK. that is why we do not have shallow and expansive CONTINENTAL SHELF. though, we can still feel the after shocks from the RING OF FIRE(ASIA). I guess the kaduna case is associated with human seismic activities in that zone.

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by oladistinct(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
diasporaman:
Governor Hell Rufai the herod of Kaduna who want to ban christianity in his state by passing the anti -preaching law hasn't seen anything yet. This is just a top of an iceberg. Fight God you'll die

Of course, El Rufai fights god, the citizens die.
What a rational god.
It's sickening how Africans masturba!te on things that could have happened in any sane clime and no one would point finger at a skydaddy for being the architect.

You are pathetic bro!
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by ojnnaco(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
When all these things begin to happen, Just know that the end is near
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
God is punishing the North for their wickedness. Be silent guys karma is at work. Revenging the Northerners for their past misdeeds.

HELL FIRE RUFAI wants to finish that state entirely with his Islamization agenda
U have forgotten that southern kaduna is dominated by Christians, and u think god is responsible for earthquake happening in other countries. Keep fooling urself in the name of religion.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Beamborla(f): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
There are lots of illegally minning activities being carried out in Nok. Can it be linked to the landslide
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by realmindz: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
What ve we done to the gods...
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Sunglass20(f): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
kennyjam:
God forbid.... it can never be earth quake and it will never be. na earth tremor abeg... may we never see such in Jesus' Name.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sasallau:

Jaba LGA is a predominantly Christian LGA. This has nothing to do with Buhari.
Remember, in this dispensation a lot of natural disasters will happen. Don't blame anyone. The end is near, SHIKENAN.

Guyman, we know the North to be Muslim owned so I don't give a bleep about the small residual Christians over there because I know it wouldn't come near their dwelling and besides why come in Buharis dispensation of all time
That's no coincidence....

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
brightl06:

Dont do that, its a christian community incase u dont know

Guyman, why Buharis dispensation of all time?
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by SilvanusII(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
diasporaman:
Governor Hell Rufai the herod of Kaduna who want to ban christianity in his state by passing the anti -preaching law hasn't seen anything yet. This is just a top of an iceberg. Fight God you'll die

Saying you are not an idiot is the best thing to happen to the word 'idiot'. Seriously??!!
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by brightl06(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
APCsupporter:

Tell him to kill me if he really exists else i would consider him as a useless, lifeless idol that is totally ineffective.
well the talk didnt start with me so let me hold my mouth...i rather not go into that exchanges with you. Have a nice day man cool
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by brightl06(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Guyman, why Buharis dispensation of all time?
Guy man, this isnt the first time man, its on record, mini quakes like that have happened in nigeria atleast 33 known times in difrent locations, across Nigeria btwen 1933 and 2011. Nw over that 78 year period has it been buhari in aso rock? all those one you didnt hear of them nw that there is network in your village and you can browse make people hear word ok?
Leave sentiment and be realistic joor
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by salam8528: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
God is punishing the North for their wickedness. Be silent guys karma is at work. Revenging the Northerners for their past misdeeds.

HELL FIRE RUFAI wants to finish that state entirely with his Islamization agenda
y do u people lyk capitalising on bad news. did part in questions is mostly dominated by Christians plss think with ur brain not through ur anus
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by salam8528: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
diasporaman:
mumu na Christians dominate DAT area ask make research okay and keep away d hatred nobody is Islamizing anybody dtop listening to ur gullible pastors and PDP agents okay
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
#tip
diasporaman:
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Uzo1975: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
It is because of Buhari's scrambling for natural resources in the north. He has shaken their earth.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
brightl06:

Guy man, this isnt the first time man, its on record, mini quakes like that have happened in nigeria atleast 33 known times in difrent locations, across Nigeria btwen 1933 and 2011. Nw over that 78 year period has it been buhari in aso rock? all those one you didnt hear of them nw that there is network in your village and you can browse make people hear word ok?
Leave sentiment and be realistic joor

Hahahaha, see you, Village kwa..... I'm proudly Obio/Akpor boy(Richest lga in Naija) so zip up when it comes to civilization matters.
As for such tremors, I have never heard of any in 9ja b4.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by swagifted(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
All these news outlets sef... The tremor waves alone don reach 7 today... Yesterday was like 5 or more... But its just tremors right?
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by victorazy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
drss2:
d gods ar angry with nigeria.
El-Rufai
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by SMARTKOSSY: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
sarrki:
serious 100% factory reset required

N u think that's how God works ?

We are human first b4 any religion on tribe

Pls wake up

N think humanly next time

nice comment from u.... But unfortunately, u make tribal comments like him
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Blakenails(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Let my people go
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Rockyrascal(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
GossipHeart:
With all the bombings, why won't there be an earthquake ??
have you ever heard of any bomb blast in kaduna since when insurgency started in the north?
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Fowuzo76(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
kennyjam:
God forbid.... it can never be earth quake and it will never be. na earth tremor abeg... may we never see such in Jesus' Name.
I can't believe I lived to see dis. I'm sure u dnt know, u jst felt like typing
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by brightl06(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
viktor01:
The north is not a place to be at all.

BTW, I thought we don't have volcanic eruption in naija, how come earthquake?

Something is not right here, it's either my geography teacher lied to us or GODS hands is involve.
Bro. Naija has alot of volcanic mountains one even stretch thousands of kilometers from the jos plateau to mambila to the mount cameroun. The mount cameroun even has a modern record of eruption.
Most mountains you see around are volcanic mountains just that they are dormant, and that they sit dormant withing the crust doesnt mean they cant erupt again. Some volcanic ash can decide to come out and see how Buhari is ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by charleslifted(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ajinoride:

your lecturer is correct. Africa has a continent, is located on a COMPLEX BASEMENT ROCK. that is why we do not have shallow and expansive CONTINENTAL SHELF. though, we can still feel the after shocks from the RING OF FIRE(ASIA). I guess the kaduna case is associated with human seismic activities in that zone.
ur suggestion or assumption may be right.. Cos from the picture, wat I observe is a mud Crack which might be due to artificial vibration caused by seismic activities or drought in clay environment.. Africa as a continent is free from such tectonism because the continental plate is in divergence.. Though not withstanding, magmatic activity might spark up such vibration.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Guzzy3140: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
Oga it seems like you don't knw the state very well because whre the tremors took place is dominated by Christian.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by prince985(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
kennyjam:
fear fear..face reality it is an earthquake nd it can happen anywhere anyday...pple who have died from natural disasters never prayed for it..my advice..make ur prescence with God nd live ur life
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by prince985(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
kennyjam:
fear fear..face reality it is an earthquake nd it can happen anywhere anyday...pple who have died from natural disasters never prayed for it..my advice..make ur peace with God nd live ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.