Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State (53827 Views)

Earthquake Causes Panic In Bayelsa And Rivers States / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm / Earthquake Causes Panic In Saki, Oyo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by lanreni: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
hakeem4:
But my geology lecturer told me earthquake can never happen in Nigeria because of our plate
tell him to kindly upgrade. maybe not the scale we see in movies.the tremors have been happening in nigeria. it ls just that these ones are noticeable.
plates can move, albeit slowly, fault lines can increase due to geological activities. unfortunately, we don't have equipment that measures these things realtime across the country. i hope the african geophysical society would help out.

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by zayyadoski(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
if na DAT crack wey dey did picture dem dey call earth quake, then I guess it has been occurring since
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Azord(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Nigeria is in trouble
Dahkogrin007:
Nigeria is in trouble
GOD FORBID NIGERIA IS NOT IN TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
hakeem4:
But my geology lecturer told me earthquake can never happen in Nigeria because of our plate

oou? Turns out they were wrong plates movement alone can't cause earthquakes. any seismic event can, volcanism, tsunami or large scale faulting. We have dormant volcanoes in the north, also tremors have been noticed in SW, Nigeria. So Nigeria isn't free from earthquakes. We've just being favoured till now

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by mondee02(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
God is paying back Buharis(Muslims) in their own coins.
But the L.G.A where the two tremors occured are christian part of the state, why are u happy?
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
mondee02:

But the L.G.A where the two tremors occured are christian part of the state, why are u happy?

Guy, Christian parts might be in a way that many Christians live there but might still be owned by Muslims.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by kilojoDesigns: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2016
hakeem4:

What happened to our plate

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by ikorodureporta: 5:18am On Sep 13, 2016
See wetin illegal miners dey cause...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by oloyedayo(m): 5:24am On Sep 13, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
God is punishing the North for their wickedness. Be silent guys karma is at work. Revenging the Northerners for their past misdeeds.

HELL FIRE RUFAI wants to finish that state entirely with his Islamization agenda
Hmmmmmm, if God want to punish north for her misdeed will it be on the communities that are against the misdeed?
For your info, jabba LG is in Kaduna south which is receiving the said misdeed of the north and the islamization agenda is working against Kaduna south cos they are all Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by mondee02(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Guy, Christian parts might be in a way that many Christians live there but might still be owned by Muslims.
Guy nothing like being own by muslim, kaduna south is predominantly christians while kaduna north muslims, so whenever you here of bad news in the north don't always celebrate it may be happenin to ur brothers and sisters(christians) in the north.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by sben2308(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Wat I an see is that this idiot OP should stop fooling people.You said Earthquake and houses were not destroy only showing us road and soil erosion or do u think we r not educated.

Please abeg don't try n deviate Nigerian attention from d truth that ur stupid APC has cost almost all Nigerians more Dan they bargain for and now u saying earthquake and no one in d state is claiming houses destroy ,no one .

Please Nigerians no long blind even CNN n BBC didn't carry any news of sure .

Y r u leing ,y r u doing this to us after all u av done already or av u forgot this kind of news brings Panicking in the heart of people ,and shock kills faster than bullet sometimes ..

So pls kindly stop fooling yourself because we can no longer be fool by fools......

Just my humble opinion
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2016
mondee02:

Guy nothing like being own by muslim, kaduna south is predominantly christians while kaduna north muslims, so whenever you here of bad news in the north don't always celebrate it may be happenin to ur brothers and sisters(christians) in the north.

Hmm, end of discussion [right][/right]
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by ypeace: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Guy, you have no point.

Muslims misruling Nigeria and God is warning Christians with earthquakes........ and you think this points match? Guy! Guy! Guy! find another thing to talk abeg.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by jimohyunusa: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2016
ok nw
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Babacele: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Guyman, we know the North to be Muslim owned so I don't give a bleep about the small residual Christians over there because I know it wouldn't come near their dwelling and besides why come in Buharis dispensation of all time
That's no coincidence....
poor ignorance...
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by nkechiben(f): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
ibkogiman:
mumu, if you know kaduna, you won't say that. The areas that experienced it are Christian dominated. And where did this fool saw where El Rufai planned to ban a religion?
You
You're the MUMU here that said that el rufai or wetin call did not pass a bill against Christian activities in Kaduna. BIG MUMU LIKE YOU!
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by nkechiben(f): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
T
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by nkechiben(f): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2016
For the part of Kaduna it happened God will save his people there. THE BIG QUESTION IS.......IN THE FIRST WHY IS IT KADUNA? WHY THIS YEAR?
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
ypeace:

Guy, you have no point.

Muslims misruling Nigeria and God is warning Christians with earthquakes........ and you think this points match? Guy! Guy! Guy! find another thing to talk abeg.

End of discussion.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babacele:
poor ignorance...

End of discussion.
Re: Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State by Cletus77(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Earthquake? O smell lies! Another scam! To scare Nigerians bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.