Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Yoruba Men And Ghanaian Women: A True Love Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Men And Ghanaian Women: A True Love Story (996 Views)

Are Yoruba Men Like This?? / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men And Ghanaian Women: A True Love Story by Shym3xx: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
I just got an invite today to a wedding from one of my uncles. The guy getting married is his friend (I know him and I call him uncle as well). And apparently his wife to be is Ghanaian.

It just seems almost every married person around me is married to a Ghanaian woman (there are also a couple of Sierra Leoneans, Caribbeans, and one white woman in the mix). And there are loads of Yoruba guys out there with Ghanaian partners.

Sukkot, what do you think? Are Ghanaian women the best kept secret and Yoruba men's kryptonite? Lol.
Re: Yoruba Men And Ghanaian Women: A True Love Story by sukkot: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
I just got an invite today to a wedding from one of my uncles. The guy getting married is his friend (I know him and I call him uncle as well). And apparently his wife to be is Ghanaian.

It just seems almost every married person around me is married to a Ghanaian woman (there are also a couple of Sierra Leoneans, Caribbeans, and one white woman in the mix). And there are loads of Yoruba guys out there with Ghanaian partners.

Sukkot, what do you think? Are Ghanaian women the best kept secret and Yoruba men's kryptonite? Lol.
not sure i have met any ghanaian woman myself so i dont really know what they look like although i know ghana actress nadia buari and juliet ibrahim only because they are on frontpage alot. seems you know more on the topic than i do lolzzzz so you need to enlighten me on if they are yoruba mans kryptonite
Re: Yoruba Men And Ghanaian Women: A True Love Story by Shym3xx: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
sukkot:
not sure i have met any ghanaian woman myself so i dont really know what they look like although i know ghana actress nadia buari and juliet ibrahim only because they are on frontpage alot. seems you know more on the topic than i do lolzzzz so you need to enlighten me on if they are yoruba mans kryptonite

I don't know about dem ones there. However, based on my interactions with chics from all backgrounds, races, ethnicities, and nationalities - I'd say that they're the most cultured, traditional, and well behaved ones out there. Especially the ones that don't have crazy naij friends. And they do make great partners.

Also, they come in different shades and crazy bodies. Light skinned, caramel, brown, and dark skinned. I think they've a lot of lighties these days cos Ghana men procreated with a lot of white women all over Europe and a lot of them moved to the UK from a young age. But they all still managed to keep that big batty synonymous with Ghana chics. You know Ghana men love their white women loool. The Depays, Boatengs et al of this world - they came from the loins of Ghana men (no homo).

I think that's why a lot of Yoruba guys just naturally gravitate towards them...and they're always willing to accept the offer. Back in the day, their parents (mostly their dads) used to reject any guy that has any links with naij. But it has changed a bit now. And mandem are just picking any Ghana chic they can find. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men And Ghanaian Women: A True Love Story by Kandycandybaby: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Your peddling propaganda Ghana do not marry European women or have children European women .we have a lot of naturally light people
Shym3xx:

I don't know about dem ones there. However, based on my interactions with chics from all backgrounds, races, ethnicities, and nationalities - I'd say that they're the most cultured, traditional, and well behaved ones out there. Especially the ones that don't have crazy naij friends. And they do make great partners.

Also, they come in different shades and crazy bodies. Light skinned, caramel, brown, and dark skinned. I think they've a lot of lighties these days cos Ghana men procreated with a lot of white women all over Europe and a lot of them moved to the UK from a young age. But they all still managed to keep that big batty synonymous with Ghana chics. You know Ghana men love their white women loool. The Depays, Boatengs et al of this world - they came from the loins of Ghana men (no homo).

I think that's why a lot of Yoruba guys just naturally gravitate towards them...and they're always willing to accept the offer. Back in the day, their parents (mostly their dads) used to reject any guy that has any links with naij. But it has changed a bit now. And mandem are just picking any Ghana chic they can find. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad? / What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have? / Savage! Nigerian Married Woman Responded To A Single Women Alter Call In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.