Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) (3117 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Will Deactivate And Bid Nairaland Goodbye Should We Lose Tonight / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
schumastic:

before i started reading this i knew someone must have broken your heart in here that made you want to deactivate...sorry about that but i like the fact you learnt a thing or two, good luck to your next quest and all the best..although i have this funny feeling you will come back, maybe with a diff moniker but u will

They always come back.

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by saintfellow(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
But why are some people so insensitive and inconsiderate? Mtheeew .undecided
will u keep kwayet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
berlyn oya na we dey wait , close the account
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Franchise21(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
OfficialEFCC, I see ur hand in this

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by schumastic(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
AjFive:

They always come back.

is like an addiction, they will come back or probably switch to their other moniker but keep a low profile
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
All i can say right now is hmmmmm, this life na wahoo bye berry berry grin grin cry angry lipsrsealed cheesy

Join u soon kiss
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by saintfellow(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
officialEFCC:
handsome girl be like say you wan go next
LMAO HAHAHAHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
LMAO HAHAHAHA
no time ooo
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
All i can say right now is hmmmmm, this life na wahoo bye berry berry grin grin cry angry lipsrsealed cheesy

Join u soon kiss
how about today?

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by MrCork: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Berlyn:
Saying goodbye can be tough when you don’t know if you are ever going to meet again. Only memories are left behind!!

Just like how you don’t forget the tune when a song fades out and stops playing, I will never forget the priceless memories of the little time i spent here..

I learnt a lot on this forum and i appreciate that.. all thanks to se.un the founder! And Lalasticlala the supermod ex crush cry (my crush for you was all Hoax i never meant it..i only wanted to gain your attention!!) Lol

To my friends
... Made lot of friends here but still i aint ganna forget the little time i spent with you all..All the beautiful memories that we have made together as friends will be cherished and fondly remembered. I guess we have a lot to keep ourselves busy with until we meet again..

To my enemies/those who hate me I have no trouble with my enemies, I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights!! I know that a lot of you will call me a pathetic nerd for the past two paragraphs, but if you do you would be calling yourself one as well, as I am putting up the "I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you." defense!! tongue
The Drama on Nairaland is just fvcking too much cry i can't take it any longer..

Dear you!
How dare you treat me like that? Do you think i dont have any feelings or something? I can't believe I thought you were a decent person well now i can see so clearly that you are a pathetic little individual!! Well i aint gat much thing to say to you.. You a biiitch!!

Dear you! you fucking piece of shit, you made me go through hell with the little time i spent here!! (You know yourself)
I just wanted to let you know that I hate you. And not in that "ha ha ha- i hate" kind of way, no I really do! Fvck you Fvck you!!! I hate you!!

Goodbye you all!!

^^^STOP LYIN JORRRR...U AIN'T GOING NO WERE. ...HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WITOUT NAIRALAND??... GOAT!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by brightalo1010: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
berlyn don't go because of anyone.
You can simply go when you chose to,not because of someone.
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by PeachyP(f): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Berlyn, why now? sad
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by dollyjoy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
will u keep kwayet.
I didn't "talked" i typed.

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Laveda:
Buh bye
hello dear... Been a while we heard from each other... Welcome back to PH grin
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by dharay99: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
Quit and make use of your alternates berlyn,
You ain't d first, & u ain't qonn b the last, So
deceive the gullible ones, #Nexxxxxxxt...
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
dharay99:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
PeachyP:
Berlyn, why now? sad
peachy
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by lilmax(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
officialEFCC:
handsome girl be like say you wan go next
grin
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by LordScent(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2016

Berlyn/Nikkylawve is gone??

I smile in swahili.

NL drama is on autoselect cheesy

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
Berlyn. I know you are still viewing but what happened? You can't go like this. Can you pm me? Let's talk. I don't know why you let NL things get to you. Pm me and let's talk, I promise to be of help. Im gonna miss you thou. This place should be fun and nothing else. I guess you rolled with the immature set of peeps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by LordScent(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
B
dharay99:

dare why evils naaa?

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrCork:

^^^STOP LYIN JORRRR...U AIN'T GOING NO WERE. ...HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WITOUT NAIRALAND??... GOAT!!! grin grin grin grin grin
something is wrong with you. Can't you see she's hurting
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Question is, who even cares? undecided

You chop yab reach Laveda? undecided

grin

Yab chopper.
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
Berlyn. I know you are still viewing but what happened? You can't go like this. Can you pm me? Let's talk. I don't know why you let NL things get to you. Pm me and let's talk, I promise to be of help. Im gonna miss you thou. This place should be fun and nothing else. I guess you rolled with the immature set of peeps.
well done psychologist. Counsellor of all counsellors. You're really doing a great job. Clap for yourself

Pls I need help too, can I PM you?

Iranu abasha

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by LordScent(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
Berlyn. I know you are still viewing but what happened? You can't go like this. Can you pm me? Let's talk. I don't know why you let NL things get to you. Pm me and let's talk, I promise to be of help. Im gonna miss you thou. I his place should be fun and nothing else. I guess you rolled with the immature set of peeps.

Sharrrrraaaaappppp Hatey !

Nexxxxxxttttttt !!!!!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
well done psychologist. Counsellor of all counsellors. You're really doing a great job. Clap for yourself

Pls I need help too, can I PM you?

Iranu abasha
and who are you undecided
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
LordScent:
[s]

Sharrrrraaaaappppp Hatey !

Nexxxxxxttttttt !!!!!

Nonsense

[/s]
are you berlyn sir
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
are you berlyn sir
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Franchise21:
OfficialEFCC, I see ur hand in this
do you need to ask
HateU2:
and who are you undecided
you don't have google?
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by PeachyP(f): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
peachy
Hey
Re: My Last Thread On Nairaland (goodbye) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
officialEFCC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What cheesy
It's not good what you guys are doing oo cry cry
I love that babe because she's a jovial girl cry

(1) (2) (3)

HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral / She Told Him To Service Her Engine And He Brought Out His Very Long (sexy Pics) / Bad Pikin Spotted Doing The Unthinkable (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.