Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Guys Please What Should I Do Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please What Should I Do Next (2777 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please What Should I Do Next by ezeonline2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have a fiance and we just fixed a date for our wedding. my side chick called me last week that she is pregnant for me and every atempt to make her abort the pregnancy proved abortive. I'm really confused as I don't really know what next to do.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by donbenedict(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sometimes we just use our hands to create problems by ourselves..

I cannot advise you bro. You can just kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by 2dice01: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:
I have a fiance and we just fixed a date for our wedding. my side chick called me last week that she is pregnant for me and every atempt to make her abort the pregnancy proved abortive. I'm really confused as I don't really know what next to do.
that moment your side chick becomes the main chickencheesy
Bro you are in a big Dilemma even Ronaldo cant solve diss shii
I dey cum

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by sekundosekundo: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:

Are you sure that you are responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
So what does your side chick want?
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by soberdrunk(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! He good to get money sha oooo!! Op but you believe say he get the kain money way u 4 get way be say your sidechic with her big bele na him 4 still do chief bridesmaid 4 ur wife on that day grin grin. Anyway back to your problem, guy nah scam!!! Sidechic just wan give you small hit, what you will do now is call her N tell her you guys are going shopping this weekend, carry her go the biggest supermarket way u know and carry the biggest shopping trolley, load enough baby things to last 5 years and dey happymode dey gist with her as una dey go cashier, IF SHE NOR CONFESS SAY NA LIE BEFORE YOU REACH WHERE UNA GO PAY, COME BACK AND CALL ME A BASTARD!!!
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by schumastic(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
*in p-square voice* E DON HAPPEN
op better shift the wedding date till you resolve this drama that is about to unfold cus you won't like the ending and am pretty sure it will have more than part 1...meanwhile go and confirm if she is truly pregnant, cus she might want to get back at you.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by austine4real(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
tell ur side chick u av HIV n c wonders

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by ezeonline2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
eph12:
So what does your side chick want?

she said her mum called her that if she had a dream about her that if she should abort any pregnancy she will die. so sad
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
if she is truly pregnant. you have to accept the responsibility and you should also let your fiance know about it

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by McBrooklyn(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nigga Side chick don carry you do enter wahala now . . . smh4u angry

Even your type when you still have a wife, you'll still have a side wife undecided
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by ezeonline2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
schumastic:
*in p-square voice* E DON HAPPEN
op better shift the wedding date till you resolve this drama that is about to unfold cus you won't like the ending and am pretty sure it will have more than part 1...meanwhile go and confirm if she is truly pregnant, cus she might want to get back at you.

we have gone for a text and it's confirmed she is pregnant.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by eph12(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:

she said her mum called her that if she had a dream about her that if she should abort any pregnancy she will die. so sad
Why do you want her to abort the baby?
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by mercichoco(f): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
I hate guys like you! a child that gathers wood filled with ants invite the lizards for feast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by McBrooklyn(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
eph12:

Jeez Bruh, and you fûcking believe that stories that touch?? undecided
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by ezeonline2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
eph12:
the news of her pregnancy will really affect my wedding plans.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Luckymay(f): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Stop the marriage plans for the time being and settle with the girl. Make her understand that you don't love her to the extent of spending the rest of your life with her, I'm sure she will understand.
Also make sure to keep your fiancé in the know before taking her to the alter
Note that I'm not advocating for abortion. Just assure her you will take care of her and the baby and keep to your words. Karma no dey look face. This serves as lesson to men who can't stay committed to one partner
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:

the news of her pregnancy will really affect my wedding plans.
So? That's nothing.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Keep calm bro I don't
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by schumastic(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:

we have gone for a text and it's confirmed she is pregnant.

o boy if i say you should beg her to abort it some holy of hollies will come for my head, instead think of how you will break the news to your fiance cus am very sure the wedding will not take place if this issue is not resolved, except you want to start the marriage on a foundation filled with lies.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by ezeonline2(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

BRO this is the dilemma am in right now, it's not a friction
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
if ur main babe still agrees to marry u. she is a fool. randy shamless felow

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by McBrooklyn(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:

BRO this is the dilemma am in right now, it's not a friction

Lol, Bruh shey na friction or fiction?? undecided
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by McBrooklyn(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by ezeonline2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh shey na friction or fiction?? undecided
all join,thanks.
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by chris2face(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Sometimes we just use our hands to create problems by ourselves..

I cannot advise you bro. You can just kill yourself
But u wicked small make he kill himself? boss easy kwa note am not in anyway encouraging what he did but u went too far no offence intended
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by MrCork: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, why did you lock that thread?

It's gonna pass a lot of different meanings to romancelanders. I hope you know that. I will miss her thou
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
ezeonline2:
ask your side chick whether she wants to keep the baby or not. If she wants to abort...fine, if she wants to keep it....you have to tell your finance
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God. I pray and hope this will get to your wife to be and she will get to know that she's getting married to nothing but a cheater! Gosh, I hate guys!
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
eddyjibs:
if ur main babe still agrees to marry u. she is a fool. randy shamless felow
how please? undecided
Re: Guys Please What Should I Do Next by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
HateU2:
Thank God. I pray and hope this will get to your wife to be and she will get to know that she's getting married to nothing but a cheater! Gosh, I hate guys!
calm down smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation / Opinion: Should You Be Seeing Your Partner Every Day? / Akwa Ibom Guys Part-2 :: Living In My Akwa Iboms Friends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.