Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation (2776 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / Why Are Women So Complicated? / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2016
I met my boyfriend a couple of months ago and we have been inseparable since. We talk everyday. He is in London and I am here. He visited twice already. Things have moved so fast that he wants to come back more often and hopefully get us our own plave we will settle down in because right now he believes I am renting.

I however have one very big obstacle in my way and this is my fiance that I have been trying to get rid of for sometime now. I have told him several times before that I want to end it with him because he will not leave his wife for me. He has been disturbing my life simply because he got a flat in my name and he is threatening me that if I leave him I will have to leave the flat too. Imagine this nonsense man trying to rob me of what I worked hard for! Mtcheww this thing is annoying sef!

My boyfriend is sweet, young and hot and my fiance is quite the opposite. He has opened my eyes to the extent where I now call my fiance papa junior (that is the first son with his wife) and it irritates him because he says it makes him feel old. I do not see anything wrong with it because I feel the elders should be respected.

Now lets go back to the issue at hand, how do i get rid of the fiance without him giving me headache over the flat he freely gave to me. We never agreed in the beginning that I would give the flat back, so i do not know why he is trying to spoil my future for me. Please help.
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Freciprocal: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Let's assume what the poster below says is false

You want to get rid of your fiance... who is married and has a son

The nonsense man (your fiance) wants to rob u of what u worked hard for.... what exactly is that?

This same baba Junior (your fiance) is an elder that needs to be respected...

I had tried to replace fiance with finance trying to see if I could get u better. Seems to me your problem is lack of education. cheesy

Your can start by purchasing a very good dictionary

11 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by youngest85(m): 5:12am On Oct 26, 2016
we know u'r lying bt continue...
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2016
who's paying the flat? is it u or him? if he's the one paying ,then give it back to him with those receipts and go back to ur family or get ur own flat..and how the hell he became ur fiancé when he's even married to another woman? are u oryt gayl?

i bet ur new bobo doesn't know u keep paddling in different strokes grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Patented: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Mtchew!!
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21am On Oct 26, 2016
You're calling a Married Man your "fiance"...and he rented a flat for you and wants you but you are saying you worked "hard" for the flat.... Biko what do you do for a living? undecided......btw does your new bobo know about this your "fiance" and does your "fiance" know about your new bobo?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Mjshexy(f): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2016
So u just realized your fiance is an old man, u just realized he is papa junior, u just started developing hate for papa junior, u just realized he is married after all the money he spent on u, fun u had together, all because of the new young boy who is based in London. Shebi u see how wicked some of u ladies are, all those years your head didn't tell u papa junior was married and u kept sleeping with another man's wife & spoiling their marriage. Anyway just do & leave his house shikena sad

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by charijee(f): 5:26am On Oct 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You're calling a Married Man your "fiance"...and he rented a flat for you and wants you but you are saying you worked "hard" for the flat.... Biko what do you do for a living? undecided......btw does your new bobo know about this your "fiance" and does your "fiance" know about your new bobo?
Counsellor
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2016
charijee:
Counsellor

grin.... Morning
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Freciprocal:
Let's assume what the poster below says is false

You want to get rid of your fiance... who is married and has a son

The nonsense man (your fiance) wants to rob u of what u worked hard for.... what exactly is that?

This same baba Junior (your fiance) is an elder that needs to be respected...

I had tried to replace fiance with finance trying to see if I could get u better. Seems to me your problem is lack of education. cheesy

Your can start by purchasing a very good dictionary

i went up to postgrad to get an education. Did your mother and sister simply end at buying a dictionary to get an education? undecided Ode!
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by charijee(f): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin.... Morning
Afternoon
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:33am On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
who's paying the flat? is it u or him? if he's the one paying ,then give it back to him with those receipts and go back to ur family or get ur own flat..and how the hell he became ur fiancé when he's even married to another woman? are u oryt gayl?

i bet ur new bobo doesn't know u keep paddling in different strokes grin grin grin

His wife doesnt know me so why must he know my new bobo? Im asking for serious advice here please. If you know thing else to do, kindly go back to bed abeg
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by UncutSk(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2016
what type of contradicting uncomprehensive crap did I read angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2016
charijee:
Afternoon

Night
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Freciprocal: 5:40am On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
i went up to postgrad to get an education. Did your mother and sister simply end at buying a dictionary to get an education? undecided Ode!

So sad for your Parents... they could have been better off investing such money in MMM than having a.... Mehn u are not even worth the adjective undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by PARAHH(f): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
I met my boyfriend a couple of months ago and we have been inseparable since. We talk everyday. He is in London and I am here. He visited twice already. Things have moved so fast that he wants to come back more often and hopefully get us our own plave we will settle down in because right now he believes I am renting.

I however have one very big obstacle in my way and this is my fiance that I have been trying to get rid of for sometime now. I have told him several times before that I want to end it with him because he will not leave his wife for me. He has been disturbing my life simply because he got a flat in my name and he is threatening me that if I leave him I will have to leave the flat too. Imagine this nonsense man trying to rob me of what I worked hard for! Mtcheww this thing is annoying sef!

My boyfriend is sweet, young and hot and my fiance is quite the opposite. He has opened my eyes to the extent where I now call my fiance papa junior (that is the first son with his wife) and it irritates him because he says it makes him feel old. I do not see anything wrong with it because I feel the elders should be respected.

Now lets go back to the issue at hand, how do i get rid of the fiance without him giving me headache over the flat he freely gave to me. We never agreed in the beginning that I would give the flat back, so i do not know why he is trying to spoil my future for me. Please help.
A married fella is your fiance? A single hot dude your boyfriend? Chai ayam looking at you in 3D

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Florblu(f): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Is fiancé now use in place of Sugar daddy?
Moreover you are into an affair and not a relationship.
What work did you do for your "fiancé" that makes you earn a flat?SoftWork?
You'd better return his flat, cut all form of relationship with him and stay with your new bobo or you loose at both end

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Mjshexy:
So u just realized your fiance is an old man, u just realized he is papa junior, u just started developing hate for papa junior, u just realized he is married after all the money he spent on u, fun u had together, all because of the new young boy who is based in London. Shebi u see how wicked some of u ladies are, all those years your head didn't tell u papa junior was married and u kept sleeping with another man's wife & spoiling their marriage. Anyway just do & leave his house shikena sad
I have the title deeds to the flat, so why must he get it when the papers are in my name? undecided Aunty is it every man that you slept with that you married? If not, you also slept with someone else's husband and spoiled their marriage before it even began, so abeg shift with your holier than thou attitude!
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
will he be the first African man to have another wife?
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Freciprocal:

So sad for your Parents... they could have been better off investing such money in MMM than having a.... Mehn u are not even worth the adjective undecided
Don't worry i will send money for your mother and sisters to go to a proper school, because getting a dictionary is not a qualification.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
will he be the first African man to have another wife?

Una dey see the girl reasoning? undecided.....walai if you were close right now I would slap you silly. ... angry
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Freciprocal: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Don't worry i will send money for your mother and sisters to go to a proper school, because getting a dictionary is not a qualification.

Abeg use the money for your house rent

Lol... Case solved grin
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Florblu:
Is fiancé now use in place of Sugar daddy?
Moreover you are into an affair and not a relationship.
What work did you do for your "fiancé" that makes you earn a flat?SoftWork?
You'd better return his flat, cut all form of relationship with him and stay with your new bobo or you loose at both end
The same kind of work you have done for a man to get him to marry you! Have you returned all the money and gifts your exes have given you? Why should i return my flat when you never returned the N1,000 bus fare your exes used to give you to spread and scatter you for free out of love?
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by mizzochocinco: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Una dey see the girl reasoning? undecided.....walai if you were close right now I would slap you silly. ... angry
eeeeeh? Oya na undecided
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by solara: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2016
MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING!!!
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Some babes are just born to be Whorish....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by idu1(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2016
You are very stupiid
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by cricifixo: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Chai! Let me just accept that I have f^cked up by clicking on the thread, God have mercy on the so called financer
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
ashawo

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Mjshexy(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
I have the title deeds to the flat, so why must he get it when the papers are in my name? undecided Aunty is it every man that you slept with that you married? If not, you also slept with someone else's husband and spoiled their marriage before it even began, so abeg shift with your holier than thou attitude!
You are just a big disgrace to your family, village & other women out there. U can keep jumping from bed to bed, it's ur life. To correct u, am not ur fellow lady...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by jezuzboi(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2016
idu1:
You are very stupiid
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I don laugh tire...
Re: Help Me Out Of This Complicated Situation by Florblu(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2016
mizzochocinco:
The same kind of work you have done for a man to get him to marry you! Have you returned all the money and gifts your exes have given you? Why should i return my flat when you never returned the N1,000 bus fare your exes used to give you to spread and scatter you for free out of love?

You are deluded.At least my ex didn't ask me to return what he spent on me. You are just being pained because you choose to date an immature being who asked for a refund of things he has done for you out of love.This attitude of yours won't take you far little wonder you don't know who to call a fiancé or boyfriend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Must Have Sex With Your Husband Every Night / Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? / Is This Still Supported In The 21st Century?18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.