Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (79731 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Btruth: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Eeyah! So sorry for the way she treated you. I'm pleading on her behalf. But, .....

Would you remember when things started going sour between the 2 of you? You never mention if you guys have a child yet or not?

As a man, you need to know the root of the uprising in the home. Thank God, it's not as if your wife was having an affair, but there must be something deep eating her up that you need to find out.

If she hasn't have a child yet, that could be a serious factor in her aggressiveness. And if she did have a child, then something is seriously wrong somewhere that you need to find out diligently.

Please sir, don't send her back because she spat on you. I knew she had done very very wrong, but you see sometimes, anger could make the meek go gaga. But cutting the head will never solve the problem of headache. So, please take it very easy and learn to overlook her action. The strength of a wise and intelligent man is measure at this particular situation and time.

I will advice you not to listen to most of the advice of sending her back or beaten her up. If you reject your wife or send her back, it could be the beginning of unhappiness in your life (especially that you've confessed that you love her very much), and it will make you loose focus in other things in life. And besides, what's the guarantee that you will find love in the next lady.

I know you are angry now, but please try and calm down. You could just be silent towards her for sometime, and that will let her be remote. Then, use your love to bring senses back to her head.

Happy Salah!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by mizlovette(f): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2016
I respect u, for d fact that u walked away without hitting her ur man. Am a lady and must confess that where am from women are taught to respect and pamper their men, how can a woman u married with ur money call u names and then spit on u? Oh dear send her home else she makes u do things u never imagined. Let her go home while u have ur peace of mind to concentrate on ur work else u loose ur job too. Let her go first then u can figure out if u still want her or not cos believe me that lady no longer loves u
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by cyrilamx(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
It really amazing how someone's post can turn an arena where matured nairalanders throw punches at one another. The young man sought for advice, we use it as opportunity to unleash our pent up anger against ourselves. Everyone seems to be right. Walking away can b the best in some situation, beating up the erring woman can reset her brain as some women need this to reason like humans as some have advocated. Op, you hv to study your wife to ascertain which of these treatments will make her to be remorseful. It not easy to deal with misbehaving wives. Most guys support the physical but extreme treatment while the ladies want the emotional treatment: walking away, calling her and giving her a piece of your mind. It true that women are difficult to study, but with the wave of extreme feminism spreading, and especially in foreign lands, where women are pampered to stupidity, some ladies/wives are curse onto men.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by freshvine(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Op, she's domineering and already had you on lock down. She is aware you love and can't do shit. She'll do even more and expect you to apologize to her... That's the much power she now controls.

SOLUTION : Stop treating her too nice. Become a whacko of some sort but never beat her cos if she's a feminist she might be pushed to drive a knife into your neck at your vulnerable state. See her as thrash and argue against her views. Stop talking to her too often and wear long face always in a a few months time if she don't come begging suing for peace, please divorce her.

She'll make your life a living hell if you fail to control her and be in charge
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by misscall247: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:
Well pray about it, God will send you a comforter
what is megacashflow
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Fourwinds: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
kzypher:
I can see all d females here saying 'forgive'
Forgive ko forcollect ni.. ..
Women like diz always feel dey deserve better my bro, send her back to naija mek she com enjoy recession for d remaining 3 years.
grin
kzypher:
I can see all d females here saying 'forgive'
Forgive ko forcollect ni.. ..
Women like diz always feel dey deserve better my bro, send her back to naija mek she com enjoy recession for d remaining 3 years.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2016
I feel all ur wife needed from u was jst ur undivided attention, pls try givin her dat for jst a week nd see where dat leads.
As for her spitting on u i dnt tink dats any sign of her hating u bt i take it to be an impulsive act triggered by u turning a blind eye to her 'come on' advances (4 her to start hiding tins in her privates indicates alot) nd dat also pushed out those vile utterances as dat wasn't d reaction she was expecting, bcs u neva stated in ur write up dat she has eva uttered such @ u b4 nor spat @ u.
N.B
Pls try igniting dat spark in ur marriage again nd pls work nd ur gaming addiction too, sending her back isn't d best bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Chinaka2014(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2016
A Woman hiding a remote under her pant has Spelled to you what She needed. you Seems not to be romantic. women Can go extreme when they need sex however you mentioned that she left you sometime for another man 2X her age all this are sign that you are not doing your job.Try hitting her up and you will See her apologising for spatting on your face.Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Liferace: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
OP, I pray you get to read my response as I will be talking from 1)I have lived in that region before and 2)I have been married for more than 5 years.

When we got married,I resigned my job(working in a bank) and followed my husband to one of the gulf countries..Number one thing I quickly notice was my inability to express myself,I could not got out as I want,I'll need my husband every time, no friends arround and to cap it I don't have a job!.My husband on the other hand,goes to work,come back tired and all he wants is to eat and play some games(he sees it as a way to relax) .Well,I kept quiet for some time,but I could not do it for long,then I became hostile,aggressive.. Any little thing gets on my nerve..At a point I hated my husband so much because I thought he knew what he got me into and yet he couldn't console me..So,I said to myself just get pregnant and forget about him..I couldn't get pregnant on time,problem compounded!.

Op,I said all just so you can get the picture..

My solution,find out what exactly is making her angry..I know that region could be very boring..She might need to be coming home as often as you can afford..Give her more attention(heavens knows she needs it now more than ever!). Your woman might sure have her issues,but I bet its compounded with circumstances around her..And lastly,are you guys trying for babies,if yes,you need to let her know you are in this together...

And do not forget to pray for your marriage.

Wish you all the best!.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
vecman22:

making investment how? pls explain to me more on dat..making a bad call in betting is something we all are use to na is just dat mine is legendary.. for years hv being playing dis I have nothing to show for it after all hv spend on it...

What I meant by that is if it was a reasonable investment you contacted me about, not betting
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by unmask: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
sllay:

Your ánal orifice should be impaled with a red hot, rusted boiling ring for suggesting he should physically assault a woman who didn't harm him physically , worse still his wife.

He either spits back in her face (which is childish) or spends time away from her to clear his head, take stock of the happenings in their relationship, wait if she'll show remorse (this is almost certain) then extract a promise that she'd never go on the offensive against him physically or verbally and they'd always discuss with/talk to each other to resolve their differences.

Once you slap her once, you'd slap her again and before you know it you're a wife-beater.

if it sounds gay then it's gay...you have to say "no homo"
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by yeyelaafin: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2016
thank you for holding your temper,but I will still beg you to give a second chance.it does not decrease your ego but it will be on your conscience that you tried your best, good luck brother.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Midecuc(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
, I believe you have been accommodating too much from her in the past. Please think and rethink, don't get lost all in the name of Love, what if she doesn't love you the way you do? This world is very big that you can always find all what you need and comfort you if you search well with sense.
You can only enjoy life if you married a woman that love you. Don't frustrate yourself by attaching too much love to a woman ,you are in Saudi not in Nigeria, over there a woman can put you into serious mess, you only love her don't forget a woman can pretend to love you when they don't, maybe just to have a partner.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Liferace: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2016
OP, I pray you get to read my response as I will be talking from 1)I have lived in that region before and 2)I have been married for more than 5 years.

When we got married,I resigned my job(working in a bank) and followed my husband to one of the gulf countries..Number one thing I quickly notice was my inability to express myself,I could not got out as I wanted,I'll need my husband every time, no friends arround and to cap it I don't have a job!.My husband on the other hand,goes to work,comes back tired and all he wants is to eat and play some games(he sees it as a way to relax) .Well,I kept quiet for some time,but I could not do it for long,then I became hostile,aggressive.. Any little thing gets on my nerve..At a point I hated my husband so much because I thought he knew what he got me into and yet he couldn't console me..So,I said to myself just get pregnant and forget about him(what a solution!)..I couldn't get pregnant on time,problem compounded!.And I am usually a very calm person.

Op,I said all just so you can get the picture..

My solution,find out what exactly is making her angry..I know that region could be very boring..She might need to be coming home (Nigeria)as often as you can afford..Give her more attention(heavens knows she needs it now more than ever!). Your woman might sure have her issues,but I bet its compounded with circumstances around her..And lastly,are you guys trying for babies,?if yes,you need to let her know you are in this together...

And do not forget to pray for your marriage.

Wish you all the best!.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Sunglow: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2016
SirWere:

You are really quite stupid. You kept on throwing emotional statements around like "your mom" or "your dad" and other shit like that.

Nigga, it doesn't change the fact that this woman the OP is talking about needs to be taught respect.

A slap or two will fix this. I know what I'm talking about.
No you don't.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Prince16: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by unmask: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Op the only problem is that your wife doesn't like you playing FIFA....in fact she hates it

Bros in addition to all other qualities a woman should possess for marriage....she must like video games...it is an essential

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by millhouse: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2016
all ya ladies just shouting forgive forgive, that kinda woman can send a man to an early grave. Guy know your limits and what you can take oo.. Give a woman a meter and she will take a mile. I bet you today she spat abi.. Forgive na... Tomorrow it will be hot pepper water she will pour on you. A word is enuf for the wise.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by cyrilamx(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
It really shows you matured, well-cultured African lady. As you pointed out that you from a place where ladies' respect for men is paramount, I can see you have really imbibed this trait. To be candid, you can keep a home with such attitude. I concur with you to some extent, that the man should send her home. Wouldn't that be another extreme? Out of frying pan to fire? Remember the Op said when he first travelled to Saudi while they were still courting, this lady now his wife started going out with a man twice her age. Don't you think she can still do this while back in Nigeria? For me the man should seek for best way to handle this to forestall another reoccurrence or misbehaviour of part of his wife, since he claimed he so much love his wife.
mizlovette:
I respect u, for d fact that u walked away without hitting her ur man. Am a lady and must confess that where am from women are taught to respect and pamper their men, how can a woman u married with ur money call u names and then spit on u? Oh dear send her home else she makes u do things u never imagined. Let her go home while u have ur peace of mind to concentrate on ur work else u loose ur job too. Let her go first then u can figure out if u still want her or not cos believe me that lady no longer loves u
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by rahdadaruyahoocom(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
u dont have to return her to naija. what u need is communication. go talk to ur wife man. and continue been patient... u'll definitely conquer.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by timunstopable: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2016
There are two sides to a story. .A woman wont just be acting up like this for no reason.

Op you didn't do something before now she is still holding on to
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by tivta(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2016
onatisi:
yes oo
Marriage is for extreme patient men and the funniest aspect of it all Is that " ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME ",when you think ur own wife is bad and you hear about another man's wife attitude you will gently pat your own wife on the back and tell her to continue . Before reading this story I always thought my wife was out of the way or rude but reading the op story I am now even thanking God for my own ,likewise I know if the op listens to other married men stories about their wives he will see that his wife is a complete angle. All women are the same ,they all have some degree of craziness and madness,no wonder African elderly ppl used to say ladies are like deranged patients,their healing is completed in their husband's house. The woman hasn't even poured pepper or disgraced the op in public!!! She loves the guy. Despite all their madness ,it doesn't mean they dont luv their men,I think the more a woman loves you the crazier she is bound to react to you.

Nice, kindly input on the this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3343908/benefits-marriage-men
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by laidthrice(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek I had to qoute you cos I want you to get this, it's true what she did is intolerable, but I have to say you were wrong from a particular point of view, pls Google the 90/10 principle, it would have helped as you already knew she was gearing for battle. You would have just answered her from the start.
The issue was ur preparation for marriage, not her being bad or you being good. We all have our flaws and love is not always enough to help us accept this flaws in our spouses. My advice to you is get her and urself books to read as this will take you from ur present level to another, m recommended books are: attitude is everything, five love languages, things I wish I knew before I got married. Thank me later
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by decub: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
I love one thing u did; keeping cool. I think you know this lady more than any other person, having been with her back then in school, off school and off the country so u can explain HER better.

I don't know what may have been going on before the recent incident but if I can read her, she easily jumps into conclusion, just like an average woman. The moment you kept calm immediately she asked of the router sent a signal to her; he doesn't wanna give me. And you know, a lot of women always feel cheated. Of course hers has expired, you've not renewed and yet, you wanna deny her online presence. Hiding the console/remote was her own best way to make you feel same way she felt and just like a typical woman, retaliate.

I don't know if I'm wrong but I think she loves you too. Just look for the best of time, sit her down, remind her of old times and how far you've come, tell her you don't wanna fight again and reassure your love to her. I believe it will be rekindled.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Sunglow: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2016
femlex:
I have married for six years now, and just early this week myself and my wife were thinking about our first two years of marriage, hardly will a weekend pass without us having a quarrel, mostly she complains I do not assist her in the house especially in the weekends when I felt too that I should be resting.

Today we hardly quarrel, and she does almost all house chores.

In marriage, you have the forming, storming, norming, performing stage like in a team. At the first to third year, you are majorly part of the storming process and this is likely the things you come across.

Sending her back to Nigeria is not an option at all, how many will you send home?

For you to maintain your cool, it shows a lot of maturity and love from your side, but you self get fault for this matter. The way you are mentioning FIFA in your message shows you give the lady less attention than she expect. This could be part of what is burning her.

Be the man that you are, brace yourself, this will not be last.

Get inside, talk to her, make love to her, and manage this, and next that may be next week until you reach the norming stage.
God bless you.
Precisely! For her to hide the remote in her panties, is an indication of attention.
@Op, its time you sit her down and talk, real talk, no FIFA no games.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by sllay(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
SirWere:

You intesely need Medical help.

Dyslexic beaver! It's "intensely", not "intesely".

You need psychiatric evaluation for standing up for a brute who advocates violence against women. May all the females in your lineage date and marry guys like him so they'd be brutalized. I hope you'd stand up for those men too 'cause if you don't you're the world's biggest hypocrite.

SirWere - Knight of the order of mad men.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by obeuno(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Its unfortunate, however , do not let her know whatever plans you have, .I.e plans of sending her home. let it be a surprise.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by gregor1: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
U need to find out why your wife's character suddenly changed.. it could be something small that u think doesn't matter. Husband and wife affairs are better handle on the bed.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
sllay:

You should have remembered that when you quoted me. In case you're mistaken, it's TSOM. Let your friends know. Trust me to dig up posts of your replying PMs from countless random men. I'd expose as the tramp that you are.

Amazzinggrace: I've never asked a Nairaland female out. Most are deceptive tramps and I'm already in a relationship. I don't double-date. It's my philosophy.
You no get work. You are TSOM and so? Are you the owner of Nairaland? Go get a life and quit all this nonsense
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by greatermax77(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Brother, I read through your story.
I commend u for not beating her up,
Marriage is not for kids, so do not take action base on advices u got from this forum because, many that klick likes in suport of sending her back may be students/ young guys who view marriage like ordinary relationship.
Something has gone wronge in the union, find out what it is & ur marriage will fall into place. calm down, try and talk to her & see if she will not regret her action. women are like computer, what u cabage in them, they will cabage out to u.
The power to resolve the issue lies on u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.