Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (79673 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2016
abduldope:
Wtf! for real u strted dating another guy twice her Age ?
i also noticed that.
Could be a typo error
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by abduldope(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2016
nameerfhtennek:
It's more than 20minutes, I'm still unable to put words together to begin this story. I will try keep it simple and necessarily detailed so everyone will understand the true picture of what happened, why against my belief that writing personal experiences on social media is immature, I had to still write mine. Let's just say I'm not thinking right now, maybe I'm so upset but truth is, I need your advice.

I'm writing this thread seated at the back of a Hilux truck just outside our apartment. Yaa, that me in the picture. You see, today is EID and believe me I should be resting in the house since I'm not working today. Days like this only come by 6times in a whole year and more than anything, I would have loved resting than being out here.

It was yesterday evening, she called and said she her driver were headed to my office. She wanted to pick some stuffs around my office. Yaa, I forgot to say this is Saudi Arabia. If you know Saudi quite well, you will agree with me that a husband will definitely get exhausted running errands for his wife or the family. I was not in the mood for shopping but she wanted to shop. She got upset that I didn't want to accompany her shopping.

She did her shopping alone and returned few minutes before I closed from work. We headed home. Unknown to me, I forgot my internet router in my office because I was rushing to get home and continue with my FIFA 16.
Her internet service expired some days back so we were using mine.

While playing game, she walked into the seating room and demanded for my router. Mine, not hers. With her tone and facial expression demanding the router, I didn't respond because there was an indication that she was warming up for a quarrel. I wasn't just in the mood. The thing is, she is very skilled in extending her anger phases. That is one thing I can't understand till today. Believe me, it was not like this while we were dating. Sorry, I forgot to tell you I married my university girlfriend, she years my junior and the same department. Ya, I'm one of those guys that dated and planned for the future with their girls at the same time. God blessed that plan but at this point I don't understand everything that has been happening for the past one year plus since we got married. She repeatedly demanded that I handed over my router to her but I was quiet. Meanwhile, it occurred to me that I forgot the router in my office the minute she first asked about it. Truth is, I actually needed to use the internet that night for my online FIFA.

After several times of asking for the router and no response from me, she took the TV remote and switched off the TV. She walked straight to the kitchen and hid the remote. I approached her in the kitchen and told her I was not ready for any kinda quarrel. We have had enough for the past one year of getting married. I then told her I forgot the router in my office, I didn't have it. I guess she didn't believe me, she never did. She told me to leave her alone. I returned back to the seating room with my heart beating fast. I knew she wanted a serious quarrel that night. After some minutes, I returned to the kitchen and requested for the remote. Then I figured out she hid it in her pant. Pretending I was passing by, I swiftly went for the remote from under her short gown and grabbed it. She didn't expect I knew where she hid it. She followed me behind and ceased the game console, second indication she wanted me to react. I do have a problem with my temper just like every human, male or female. I have also learnt to deal with it by walking away at times I feel I was going to lose it. The same reason I'm outside at this time, 9:55 pm Saudi time. She knows I have fought hard to tame my temper issues but most times, she makes deliberate efforts to have me overreact to her nags and rants.

I watched her hide the console in her pant yet again. I shuddered in obvious fear because I knew what the woman wanted, a fight. Unable to deal with it,the intimidation and the shame, I went for the console and squeezed it out from her hand while she was trying to hold it tight. That was when the trouble then started. She wanted a buffer to help her spill everything she had nursed in her mind. "You are a violent person!! You can kill, idiot!! You were not shown love by your parents, that is why you will squeeze your wife's hand to collect the console. They allowed you to grow up in the street without parental guidance and love." Then it came....pwaaaaaaah!!! She spat on my face!!!!! God knows, I have never been spat at before, not by my parents, not by my siblings, not by anybody. " I agree I was not shown love by my parents but your Dad is a coward for running away from your mother without being there for you guys when he needed to play his roles as a father. That explains the reason you are like this", I said and walked back to the seating room.

I managed to play a few games which I lost mostly and then slept off around past 5am this morning. Around 3pm, I woke up and went to the office. Not like I had work but I needed to clear my head away from the house. If only there was alcohol in Saudi, I would have been somewhere in a hotel drinking away the shame. When I returned home by past 7pm, hungry and tired. I needed to continue my game but I could no longer find the game console and the TV remote. I asked for it and she ignored me. I managed to eat and then left the house to this truck.

You see, I love my wife more than anything, more than anyone. She is one person in the whole world I could go any length for. I love her, that was why I forgave her when she broke up with me after I left Nigeria for Saudi Arabia. She broke up with me few months after I came to Saudi and started dating another guy twice her age. She says she never expected I would come back to her after she left me but I did. I did because I saw a future with her, a future I imagined, believed in and worked towards its reality. Today we have gotten to a level where most people out there would want to be, our colleagues envy is because they believe we are privileged and blessed but what they don't know is that in the truth, I have no peace. This marriage has become my legacy and my curse.

I want to send her back to Nigeria in few days time and I hope I'm not making a mistake!!! Spitting on my face, nah nah....am so fed up!!!!
The ending part after she left u. U strted dating another Guy twice her Age ?.....
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ekefre4(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2016
DTRUMPER:
Well pray about it, God will send you a comforter
c dis 1?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Gwangwadangwa77: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Iefosa:
This issue is a minor one, but can really mature to stage of causing serious damages:

You're a married man, bros you don't ignore a woman's want or should I say feeling, no matter how silly it might be, just give her the attention, then you will enjoy and do whatever you do in peace. Assuming you went shopping with her, she for even cook better food give you ontop that fifa self. Follow dey shout Goal even when computer score you cheesy.

See bros, just go back to her, apologise, let her know that you're sorry for not going shopping with her, that it was not good of you, that nothing can come between you two not even that game self, let her know you paid deaf ear to her feelings, but you have realised now, you're very sorry, it wouldn't happen again. You go see she go just bust cry, then you kiss her, then yanch am, after everything. Tell her say that spit wey she spit for your face you dey forbid am, make she nor ever try am again, she will promise and promise, she wouldn't do it again really.

Biko don't send her home oh, Nigeria this time ehn NA wrong timing, sort things out with your wife brother, e nor easy.

you think we are in a dream land . wake up my friend angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2016
The wife is not even sorry o, I hope you people know that.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by tit(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2016
has she reach ilorin?
bother, no waste time again ooo.
this wan na winch.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by abduldope(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2016
ahahnow:

your mother will be slapped 100 times on her death bed
LoL all this E-trolls. pls did he mention ur mum ?? if nah y mentioning his for pete Sake

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by abduldope(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
i also noticed that. Could be a typo error
i been fear o. lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by abduldope(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2016
tit:
has she reach ilorin? bother, no waste time again ooo. this wan na winch.
love ur Moniker man.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by RedCapChief(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
honestly, when a woman hides remote inside her pant the hubby should understand

When she seizes his stuff, screams at him and spits on him; what should the hubby understand?

If a married woman wants to have sex with her husband, believe me he will not miss her signals.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ahahnow: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
and you had to include someone's mother? You must be very stupiiid

your father is stupid. your generation will be stupid
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2016
okestev:
Bro, you need to be more tolerance, persevere and accommodating to your wife. ...Why on earth would you stoop so low to be dragging remote control with her, even when she hid it in her private area. ..Why? why? nah? Spitting on you is the minimal response you deserved from her for such coward and inexperience action of yours!!, may be some other lady would have hit you hard.
Sending her packing is not the solution, but respect, honour, show love to your wife, then she would accord you with same. Bible calls them "Weaker vessels". May God bless your home.
is this person for real? Minimal response you say?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2016
ahahnow:

your father is stupid. your generation will be stupid
you suppose see my username then know say i be person were dey even look for this kind opportunity for e fights cos i get account tire incase of ban but just thank your stars. I'm in a good mood today.
Oponu
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by delishpot: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg she over did it O. How can she spit on a human being? Haba. OP, me I don't know what to say again O. Why not have a heart to heart with her?
Create more time for both of you.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by chiefojiji(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Sounds like a season film though....

But bro, women are fighters.

Na man u be jare.
Don't beat her. That she's ready for a fight with you doesn't mean she hates you. I am well assured that she falls in a category of women with unmanageable temper which only cool headed guy can manage for them.

Any small thing, dey don flare up!!!

My advice sha: whenever she's acting her film, turn it to play sharply, seriously it will help u, but I can't guarantee how long u fit manage that one oooo..... it worked for me in my relationship!
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2016
My bros abeg give me connect make i kum join u 4 saudi. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by benlay(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2016
@Op send me an email. I will like to share some things with you.
ayobami625@yahoo.com
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2016
nickda:
We have more than enough mad women her in nigeria. Pls keep her right where she is ATM. We don't want her here
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by mamajaz(f): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2016
I wish I was no S.U, would have encouraged you beat nonsense out of her head.
It pains me deeply to see women maltreating men in marriage and vice versa.
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and the challenges therein face squarely till they bow out;, but when either or both players decide to make it hell on earth, the home becomes hell on earth.
Please, send her home before she sends you to an untimely grave and go back to aristos.
You self, somebody that could not wait for you before jumping on another man while you were away is the one you are flexing muscle on.
Please do the needful, we don't want to read how you have heart attack here 'cos of one emotionally incapable and unstable woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by fashrola(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Bros make she no slit ur throat while deep asleep ooo... I've heard several cases of murder caused by women because of disagreement in marriage ranging from infidelity, Not giving her attention, having a child with another mistress outside their marital home..

I'll advise you not to sleep in the same room with her for now (If at all you have separate rooms) Give her the silent treatment and "if she get sense at all"... She'll come back for forgiveness (Cos she's your wife)

And also from my own point of view.. are you really sure you are giving your wife that attention she needs or you are more concerned about your game console which I know can be very addictive and annoying to a lot of ladies.. Cos there's a point I had some issues with my girlfriend cos of too much "fingering" of my smartphone anytime she comes to my apartment..

Divorce is really a bad thing especially when you guys are just married for about a year... You swore for better and for worst... that's a heavy vow which some couple ignores (Blame it on jet age)

If she doesn't comes for forgiveness (For spitting on your face and saying such hideous statement), then you have to talk to her and give her the last warning to wake her from her reality and also i'll advise you to inform her parents first before taking any drastic action; probably they might talk some sense into her skull.

Moreover, I can't predict whether you abused her physically (Since everyone wanna appear as a saint online) before she made that statement... sometimes when a person is pushed to the wall... he/she can carry out an hideous act you could ever think of.. and probably her only weapon of defence was why she spat on your face and the statement (Though I'm not justifying her actions)

So brother... don't take any action you'll regret later in your life.. All you need is some time and space to think on how to make your marriage work.. trust me a lot of men are going the same or worst case than you.. but what define them as a man is the way they handle the most difficult time with their spouse.

So fix it!!!

PS: No mind my english... I no get time to proof read am
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by eniwhy: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Don't send her back to 9ja for spating woman could be emotional like that sometimes however try to find out if she is not seeing someone else because I believed she accepted you back because you are in abroad or she could be having romantic exchanging text messages with the guy she left you for previously. Woman tends to rude to their husband when they have option.
DTRUMPER:
Well pray about it, God will send you a comforter
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Swissheart(f): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2016
ardeypearlz:
I'm so impressed! Bless you.
Thanks Ma'am. Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ikevin(m): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
you suppose see my username then know say i be person were dey even look for this kind opportunity for e fights cos i get account tire incase of ban but just thank your stars. I'm in a good mood today.
Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2016
VolTOxic:
Most men would have given her a beating, but you kept your cool. For that I respect and admire you. Now to the point, Yes. Please send her away. That woman hates you!

How can your own wife say that horrible thing and spat to you face?! She hates you. She have crossed the line.
You said your marriage is a curse. You are not happy at all. Neither is she. You are not making a mistake. Do it.

You are a true gentleman. You deserve better. You'll find someone to heal your wounds. Don't even waste your time for any shìt counselling. She is not the woman you fell for. That woman is gone the moment she spat. Forever.
I wanted to give my 1 cent. But I refrained reading this - A 100 CENT worth of advice . God bless you.
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by akin101: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I'm going to tell you what you should do. You won't do it. That's okay. You'll thank me in a year or two.

Here's what you should do.

1) Pack your portmanteau with as much as you can.

2) Check into a hotel, a long stay one.

3) Find an apartment.

4) Live your life.

Here's what's going to happen if you don't.

1) She'll kill you

2) You'll kill her

3) You'll be in jail

Good luck

PS: your wife has you completely and pathetically subjugated.

PPS: I'm on my 3rd marriage. Life is supposed to be gay, merry and joyous. Anyone that waylays that gets carved out of my life like a cancerous growth.

Gbam..... Mad advice why make sense........ No time for stupidity and mad women

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2016
RedCapChief:

When she seizes his stuff, screams at him and spits on him; what should the hubby understand?

If a married woman wants to have sex with her husband, believe me he will not miss her signals.

There's this gown.....

Oh wait I've said too much grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by ferna1: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2016
just kill her jare
Re: My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2016
You are in Saudi Society complaining, if na America she for don finish you be that na , guy if you no send her packing I go tell amadioha for u o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.