Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments (8944 Views)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Ayade's Political Appointees Hit 1100 This Week As Labour, Others Raise Eyebrow / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by PMONEY6: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2016
You see?
"Pdp certainly knew what we don't know"
Onaiwu was a former pdp member he knows what he's saying..
but some of you would sits in your states and be typing what you don't know.

I'm still wondering how ize will win this election.
for instance,
Afemai is the home of the governor and Philip. result there should 90/10
Esan land that has some good numbers of pdp becuase of that nonsense anenih.
but the current Edo house Speaker (apc) is from there too. Results there should be 60/40
Benin is the home of the two major candidates, so they both owned the land. so therefore; results would be shared of which most likely to favor the apc. Result there should be 70/30 as well.
so where would the Pdp get thier votes from to win this election?
Summary: Any of the candidate that wins in afemai land and Benin has the upper hand.
So stop all these online nonsense and face the realities on ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Franchise21(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:
Irrelevant People use to think they have an Opinion....

Biko....vote Pastor Ize-Iyamu!!!!....... because if APC wins....PMB will think he still has the masses support........
I think voting the best candidate is a better option n nt looking at party affiliations

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by mickool(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2016
Vote for GO. GO forward together.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Franchise21(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
PMONEY6:
You see?
"Pdp certainly knew what we don't know"
Onaiwu was a formal pdp member he knows what he's saying..
but some of you would sits in your states and typing what you don't know.

I'm still wondering how ize will win this election.
for instance,
Afemai is the home of the governor and Philip. result there should 90/10
Esan land that has some good numbers of pdp becuase of that nonsense anenih, the current Edo house Speaker from there too. Results there should be 60/40
Benin is the home of the two major candidates, so they both owned the land; so therefore, results would be sheared of which most likely to favor the apc. Result there should be 70/30 as well.
so where would the Pdp get thier votes from to win this election?
Summary, any of the candidate wins in afemai land and the Benin has the upper hand.
So stop all these online nonsense and face the realities on ground.
Do u reside in Edo State?
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by herzern(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Franchise21:
I think voting the best candidate is a better option n nt looking at party affiliations

You are riqht tho....

Buh don't yhu think APC's victory will make PMB think Niqerians are qullible.......
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Miles300: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Confusion everywhere , never seen this country as this organise in everything , it's just like a state of anarchy if it hasn't become one .. Nothing seems to be effective everyone just does as it please dem .. Weda govt dey or not nobody is feelin the impact
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by stonemasonn: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Lol money has changed hands
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Franchise21(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

You are riqht tho....

Buh don't yhu think APC's victory will make PMB think Niqerians are qullible.......
I think the Edo's should look into the personalities of these candidates. PDP ruled for 8yrs in the state n achieved nothing, they looted d State dry. Oshiomole came on board, did well in his first tenure n did badly in his second missionary journey. Let's leave d FG outta this. I just want the best candidate to win

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by pascal558(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Pdp has plans to rig the election with militants from bayelsa,but their followers have denied that nd just yesterday a security man I my area was beaten almost to the point of death by these imported thugs who came to steal batteries from a network mass which they planed to use in making bombs,nd the plan is to make sure any centre pdp is loosing will nt be peaceful...my Edo people be warned oh,pdp can Neva be repented neva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Eliteklaus(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2016
oga onaiwu lose ur election and rest, no tell us say na physics na him dey u more important
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by smartoliver(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
evansjeff:
abeg Oshiomhole just continue till 2020 jor, since inec are not ready to conduct elections, we like the development we are seeing in Edo, for those who would come here to say Nigeria is suffering in the hands of APC, this is about Edo and not Nigeria as a whole so stop using your suffering to disturb Edo elections, No going back to Egypt. After what PDP did to Edo people during their 10 years rule, they will not smell Edo government house for at least the next 30 years. May be another party but NEVER PDP.
...you just nailed it,like totally..some nairalanders that know nothing about Edo state will be ranting-"vote pastor osagie ize iyamu".a man that just takes pastor as a title for the fulfilment of his political ambition...they hardly realize that APC's performance @ federal level is diff from their performance @ state level...if una know as e dey pain me as Osho wan comot from power eh,una nor know wetin d guy do for us,na ungrateful pple dey complain...abeg,I rather go for Obaseki..he is a better candidate

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by july66: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/edo-2016-apga-wants-election-postponed-again-as-labour-candidate-laments-campaign-cost/

The election was not shifted to saturday, 28th but to wednesday, 24th of this month. Moreover, Onaiwu should not be making such request because he does stand any chance whatsoever, I am sorry to say that.
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by evansjeff(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
july66:
The election was not shifted to saturday, 28th but to wednesday, 24th of this month. Moreover, Onaiwu should not be making such request because he does stand any chance whatsoever, I am sorry to say that.
young man go and check your calendar and come back, thank me later
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
I'av been lamenting that Obiano is sympathetic to apc, but it will get more vivid to observation of the public.
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Cletus77(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
edo people, dem dey use una play "if ur shirt is too dirty"
Re: Edo 2016: APGA Wants Election Postponed again As Labour Candidate Laments by Durbaubal682: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. / Electoral Amendment Bill 2018: 3 Political Parties Ask Court To Stop Presidentia / 'Comrade' Aisha Buhari: Beyond The Other Room By Oke Umurhohwo (@OkeStalyf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.