Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung (22437 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Senorprinz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:
this man should be shot for this statement, its more like saying students dont have to read for them to pass.
Yeye minister
as if its all students that read to pass exams these days. undecided
freesinzu:
this man should be shot for this statement, its more like saying students dont have to read for them to pass.
Yeye minister
as if its all students that read to pass exams these days.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
that moment when someone says something and the innocent me starts feeling ashamed
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Adminisher: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
This Dalung guy must be ex-PDP. His idiocy is Jonathanian.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by mailmitch(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
berryprety:
true talk just like our president dnt need certificate t become president and he is doing wonderfully well.....sai baba....lol....

U are vry wucked , bt u killed fr me. Nice 1. Sme of ths our so called imposed leaders jst dnt knw whn to keep mute
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
that moment when someone says something and the innocent me starts feeling ashamed

shudders
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by mkoabiola: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man de smoke wetin pass weed n cocaine
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by excel101(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
No wonder we keep struggling to win bronze medal @ every Olympics
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by excel101(m): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
No wonder we keep struggling to win bronze medal @ every Olympics, because mediocre leaders in helm of affairs.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Ndolarr: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
I think Dalung should beg Buhari to redeploy him to Ministry of Mines and Steel Development for more effectiveness! As long as he remains Sports Minister, Nigeria can never excel in sports!! That is the gospel truth!!!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
When a fool speaks ..
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by PETUK(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
I'll give the world just to smoke the kind of weed Dalung is smoking,
Pls who is your supplier?
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by tk4rd: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:
Yeye minister

Happy birthday to me
MR. Birthday Guy,, sheey the Condemned Tyre behind you is for your Birthday BonFire night,,, abi.??
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by adconline(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
The fact that his man stil has a job shows how incompetent this govt is. Like the economy, there is no need to do anything, just let it fix itself.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by freesinzu(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
tk4rd:
MR. Birthday Guy,, sheey the Condemned Tyre behind you is for your Birthday BonFire night,,, abi.??
bonfire ke, make we go burn ouse abi
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by begwong: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mumu cultists minister of UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA,
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by kings09(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes oo. Buhari shld give him a medal for raising d bar for dullardiosis to another level
Bolustic:
President Buhari, please do the needful.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by akaahs(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
berryprety:
true talk just like our president dnt need certificate t become president and he is doing wonderfully well.....sai baba....lol....

oooooh my Jehovah God, dear u want kill me laughcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by akaahs(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
berryprety:

oooooh my Jehovah God, dear u want kill me laughcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. On a serious note is not fund.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Rick9(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
This sport minister has mental problems
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by tk4rd: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:

bonfire ke, make we go burn ouse abi
I know. because me sef no dey take eye see condemned tyre. BonFire go dey load for my mind immediately.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Rick9(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Go and see other countries, they use 2-3 years to prepare very well for any Olympics
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by NyemzyHimself: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
United States of Nigeria
Who remembers that?
Forget that goat.
He too like Osogbo weed.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by xpiranza: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
these man self
serrurier-pas-cher-nice.com check it outtttttt
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by DonMekino(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hey Mr Minister... even ur stupidity needs constant practice because u do show us the glimpses of it every now and then...
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by godunia(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Weed man!! !!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by valx2: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:
Yeye minister

Happy birthday to me

Don't go and read your book, continue posting pictures on nairaland mtcheww
Who your birthday epp self?
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
We officialy have an idiot as our sports minister.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by freesinzu(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
valx2:

Don't go and read your book, continue posting pictures on nairaland mtcheww
Who your birthday epp self?
The one wey I don dey read since nko, egbon who your advice help

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by jrusky(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigerians can you see what Buhari gave Nigerians As a matter of fact all those who voted this party to power will not know peace. This is the most useless set of Ministers in the history of Nigeria as a nation.

This Dalug or Dacancer is truly a lung disease for Nigeria as his name imply. I never see a minister so dry, and geazy oily face with satanic red beret with the star logo in front of it turned upside down Goat called Dalung or Dacancer. I never see where a star is turned upside down except Dalung or Dacancer beret.

APC! APC!! APC!!! How many time do I called you the kind of thunder that will fire you by 2019 is still loading. I never belief Nigeria will one day be in this mess instead for these things to accept their failure and seek help the next they did was to come up with "Change begin with You" they rule Nigeria for just 14 months and plunged into recession a country that was tagged the biggest economy in Africa in 2014 and yet they are still defending their shame. Now no one to arrest for loot they turned to PEJ please after PEJ who else No one can you see how God is exposing your failure because if you keep arresting and arresting one day you will arrest everybody and no one to arrest again.

APC I swear your payback will be so disastrous. For you minister of pooh you will suffer the pains at the due time. Nothing in Nigeria sport ever know or be told to Dalung or Dacancer, U23 in US he did not know about it, Eagle new coach he did not know about it he only heard about it on newspaper, our athletes in Brazil with no sport kits he did not know about it everything in Nigeria sport this Goat always claimed he is not aware of it then why are you a Minister in that Dept and who elected into that position and to made his stupidity glamorous "athletics do not too do much preparation to win medal Mr Dacancer you are useless as your boss with no apology.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by nwakibie3(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
I guess he never prepared for his exams when he was in school; maybe he passed with passing mentality. Foolish man.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by wokomabest(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:
Nt again!!!
Mr minister. So USA, China, Britain, Australia nd the other countries' athletes do nt prepare much right?
It might interest u to knw that the kids to represent china in the 2020 nd 2024 olympics are already in a game village undergoing rigorous trainings nd exercise nd are under the best nutritional diet plan.
Honestly, i'll say this our sport minister has gone mad again.

Yeye dey smell
just look at his eyes,somebody that smokes Jos weed from monday to monday.what do you expect
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Dee60: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Can we have an election before 2019? The party I voted for and even campaigned for now looks like an unserious lot! Chai!

Nigerian sports has entered one chance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim / Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.