Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung (22426 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by goshen26: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just like telling a student not to read b4 he makes his paper
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by zest17(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Chai!!! Y ee kon be say na Naija get diz one again Diz man for com frm Congo so dat we no go even knw am at all nt to talk of Minister. Naija is finished
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Originalsly: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
In this case...I wish we were ruled by a strong dictator... that would've sent this one out to the next World Competition... give him two days to get there...know the venue for his event and let him know he is to return with a medal or face firing squad.He need to be sacked immediately.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by gabe: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Somebody please shoot this guy...
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by jossy4joseph(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yeye minister wey nor get sense. This man should be in jail for this comment

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by sunnyside16(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Its now obvious some of our ministers don't have a functional brain.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by tunary(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Everything abt dis dung of a man is negative
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Swetieswetie: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] ;DWho is that talking trash.Enough of this nonsense he has cross the limit He doesn't know anything does that means no more training before a major tournament? I think this man is high on Oshogbo weed ;DWho is that talking trash.Enough of this nonsense he has cross the limit He doesn't know anything does that means no more training before a major tournament? I think this man is high on Oshogbo weed
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by breakeven: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is a minister buhari spent six month to select and appoint. Its unfortunate For us we have this dullards managing our country.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by cupidhero(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by wayodude(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
prettysolid:
This man should know when to shut up.

Meanwhile if you think the picture below depicts the truth of the Nigerian map. Kindly click like. If you disagree click share

What a ridiculous fellow.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Ola17: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
berryprety:
true talk just like our president dnt need certificate t become president and he is doing wonderfully well.....sai baba....lol....
Lol.

Happy birthday.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by daryoor03(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lalung or Dalung pls your are no longer needed run Nigeria sport. Countries like USA, China and GB have started prep for Tokyo 2020 immediately after Rio.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by july66: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Adudavidlee:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/athletes-dont-need-training-win-medals-dalung/
You are in the wrong appointment Mr. Minister. What you need to win as an athlete is good coach, good facilities & the extra mile you go in terms of training. Nigerian athletes who take European nationalities do better & win laurels for their new countries. So find out what they do differently in those countries that make them excel.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by simplex2: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oche211:

Honestly, i'll say this our sport minister has gone mad again.

Yeye dey smell

Gone mad again? Was he ever sane?
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Ibidapson(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Demented Dalung shouldn't have bn given such a vital post. He was nt prepared for the ministerial appointment that's why he reasons with his anus
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by xtervaganza(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Insanity at its peak.

When China and the USA already have a games village where people get trained for over 10 years before sending them to the Olympic
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by supereagle(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Usain Bolt won 9 gold medals in 3 Olympics running for less than 2mins, it took him 25 years of training to accomplish that. The man is not informed.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by delikay4luv: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari and his people sha. See this one again
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by tyeenigga(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
One of the best comedian Nigeria has ever produced, He is uninformed about anything in sport ministry
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
berryprety:
true talk just like our president dnt need certificate t become president and he is doing wonderfully well.....sai baba....lol....
come nu make me vex or else I go shoot u cartaport grin
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by valx2: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:

The one wey I don dey read since nko, egbon who your advice help
Now you're talking.. I thought you are one of them. Congrats jare. One love
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by valx2: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
freesinzu:

The one wey I don dey read since nko, egbon who your advice help
Now you're talking.. I thought you are one of them. Congrats jare and happy birthday . One love
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by Adudavidlee(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
I have been away since morning hustling to put food in my stomach...

I finally made front page after 14 months on Nairaland.

I dedicate this to my sweetheart YVONNE and also to Seun.

grin cheesy cool wink
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by nwakibie3(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
mokybb:
Yes of course! Atheletes don't need much training because it is natural blessing to run faster than everyone, to jump higher or longer than any one, to swim faster or quicker than any one, etc. Do you want to tell me Usain Bolt train harder than every body to win gold three times or that table tennis legend that represent Nigeria 7 times without winning a gold did not train hard all the times? Nigeria should scout for the natural talents.
I don't want to curse u.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by CzarChris(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
This man should be speedily rushed to a psychiatric institution especially that for the chronically mad. angry HABA! !!
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by CzarChris(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
gabe:
Somebody please shoot this guy...
my thoughts exactly angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
ziko16:
Did he remove his beret?
Even I didn't recognise him! grin
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by entrepreneurmic: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
jaid23:
.Baba God! What have we Nigerians done to deserve this kind of JOKE as a MINISTER OF THE FEDERATION.

embarassed
UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dee60:

Can we have an election before 2019? The party I voted for and even campaigned for now looks like an unserious lot! Chai!

Nigerian sports has entered one chance!
dalung is collecting fat salaries and constant allowances just for been stupid ,while intelligent,hardworking civil servants and workers are been owed many months salaries!!!

Truly this is a big change
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by zeongeon: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
The sports minister has just showed us the major problem of Nigeria.
Re: Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung by allaboutobed(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
sharaaaaap. dis man na olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunayo Adekuoroye Wins Pro Wrestling League In India. Photo / Fulham Ola Aina Nominated For Premier League Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Chelsea FC Owner Roman Abramovich Wins Apology Over Putin Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.