Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here (14731 Views)

If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / Model,iman, Shares Secrets To Beautiful Skin / How To Discover Beautiful Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Ginaz(f): 1:10am On Sep 25, 2017
cococandy:
Awesome.

I bathe twice a day. Can't sleep without doing it. It's like a ritual for me.

You know same things don't work for everyone. This is what works for me. Lucky you that you only need kernel oil and black soap.

No be small.... I'm lucky. They don't cost more than 1k. Before going into this, I was thinking it would darkened me or give me pimples. It was a relief how my skin took it up nicely.

I can say I'm not going back....best thing I've done for my skin.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Continued.

Body moisturizers .

I use raw shea butter all over my body during the day. Shea butter is very good and beneficial to both hair and skin. It's also quite affordable . But I don't really like the smell of it so I often mix it with Victoria secret body lotions because those smell so so nice.

At night, I use Chanel coco mademoiselle velvet body oil. Gotta smell good for the man and stay moisturized while at it. wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Ginaz:

No be small.... I'm lucky. They don't cost more than 1k. Before going into this, I was thinking it would darkened me or give me pimples. It was a relief how my skin took it up nicely.

I can say I'm not going back....best thing I've done for my skin.
Keep it up.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by hunniesuzie: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Chei, I need to ff this thread. My skin is so sensitive. Blackheads, acne, spots from previous attempts to fix the issues...jeez! Thank God for foundation in my life. Right now I don't use products apart from soap. Then I do like jazzy and use my baby's wipes to clean make up

babythug:
I wonder how fun threads like this get lost sha!!!

Zaynie

Helovesme

Alphahandmaiden

GiddyPerson

Enkaydewdrop ( seeing as you've returned from America )

Onegai

Beyedew

Hunniesuzie

Sugah

Jazzyjazz

Omojudy

Ifyalways

Cococandy

EfemenaXY

Edwife

Damiso

Come and share your secrets please!!! wink
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by zaynie(f): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Cococandy, I raise hands for you.
In my head this is how I want to be, I buy the products, use it for a few days and simply forget about them.
My face mask is sitting down after just one use....
My time wise cleanser was dashed out along with the lotion.
Following a routine is my real headache. embarassed

So now I'm sticking with coconut oil mixed with rescue oil (for stretch marks) and one body oil like that.
I'm not getting fairer (I'm darker than I really am embarassed) but my skin is looking better and not as dry.
I guess I'm going to have to accept that I'm a dark skinned girl now cheesy.
My skin is also sensitive to anything that tones or bleaches, I start scratching and stretchmarks threaten (I don't wait for them to show face before I stop) to pop up.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Giddyperson: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't have issues with my skin, it's fresh as a baby's bum from head to toe and I think it's 90% genes. But I sha stay out of the sun a lot cuz it darkens me too fast. If I can't help but be in the sun then I use sunscreen.

I took a break from lotions and creams for years now cuz they make you sweaty and some of them contain rubbish so I use pure shear butter, olive oil, coconut oil but my favourite is Neutrogena body oilbefore the price went crazy cuz it's so thin and mosturizing.

When I'm in dry climates, Or when harmattan falls on Nigeria, I don't wipe my body after bathing, I just rub oil on my wet skin to retain moisture on my skin.

I take off foundation by washing with soap and water, I sleep with it every once in a while cheesy and if I notice any kind of reactions on my face I take a break from foundation for like a week and just use coconut or olive oil.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is the coconut oil mixture working for your stretch marks?

I'm planning on having plastic surgery on my belly to tighten my belly muscles and hopefully get rid of after-baby stretch marks. I haven't ever seen anything that works for stretch marks. I have used them oils (bio oil and palmers oils). All which the producers claimed gets rid of them. It only maybe fades them a little.

If that mixture is working for you, maybe I can save the money instead.

zaynie:
Cococandy, I raise hands for you.
In my head this is how I want to be, I buy the products, use it for a few days and simply forget about them.
My face mask is sitting down after just one use....
My time wise cleanser was dashed out along with the lotion.
Following a routine is my real headache. embarassed

So now I'm sticking with coconut oil mixed with rescue oil (for stretch marks) and one body oil like that.
I'm not getting fairer (I'm darker than I really am embarassed) but my skin is looking better and not as dry.
I guess I'm going to have to accept that I'm a dark skinned girl now cheesy.
My skin is also sensitive to anything that tones or bleaches, I start scratching and stretchmarks threaten (I don't wait for them to show face before I stop) to pop up.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by bewitching: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Because of our climate you have to know what works for you. You can make your own soaps , body wash , scrubs, cream ,cleanser serum etc using natural oils, fruits herbs.

You can also mix organic products with some creams or soaps you get in the shops- that is what is called PROMIXING, works faster and very good for the skin.

Whatever your skin problem is there's a solution to it , if you can mix the right things in the right proportion.

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
cococandy:

I'm planning on having plastic surgery on my belly to tighten my belly muscles and hopefully get rid of after-baby stretch marks. I haven't ever seen anything that works for stretch marks. I have used them oils (bio oil and palmers oils). All which the producers claimed gets rid of them. It only maybe fades them a little.

I guess body type and genes have a role to play on getting and getting rid of stretch marks.

Whilst preggy i mixed my own belly butter using pure ingredients.

Cocoa butter
Shear butter
Coconut oil
Beeswax
Neroli essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil

I used it at least 2ice a day as early as 8 weeks and till about 2 months PP.

Just a few drops of the EOs as those two are sooooo expensive... i bought only 2 and 5mls of neroli and helichrysum respectively as the price is very humbling! grin

I think i had 1 microscopic stretch mark.

So for me i will say it works.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by erne: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Looking for Original Unrefined Shea Butter & Coconut Oil?

Contact us now: 08139458588

Our Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter and Coconut Oil;

- Treats Baby Rash
- Treats Eczema/Pimples
- Removes Stretch Marks
- Removes Wrinkles
- Treats Dry Skin & Cracked Heels
- Chapped Lips
- Removes Scars
- Protects Against UV Radiation
- Hair Conditioner
- Healthy Scalp
- Nasal Decongestant
- Lowers Cholesterol

UNREFINED VIRGIN ORGANIC SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL FOR SALE;

SYMMETRIC COSMETICS,
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by zaynie(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
cococandy:

I can say it's working.
The stretch marks and some long ago scars are gradually fading.

But someone did say that any cream that removes stretch mark will darken so it might also be a reason I'm not as fair as I was.
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2017
zaynie:

I can say it's working.
The stretch marks and some long ago scars are gradually fading.

But someone did say that any cream that removes stretch mark will darken so it might also be a reason I'm not as fair as I was.
Cool

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Can you share a link to those items? Or pictures I'll buy them
AlphaHandMaiden:

I guess body type and genes have a role to play on getting and getting rid of stretch marks.

Whilst preggy i mixed my own belly butter using pure ingredients.

Cocoa butter
Shear butter
Coconut oil
Beeswax
Neroli essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil

I used it at least 2ice a day as early as 8 weeks and till about 2 months PP.

Just a few drops of the EOs as those two are sooooo expensive... i bought only 2 and 5mls of neroli and helichrysum respectively as the price is very humbling! grin

I think i had 1 microscopic stretch mark.

So for me i will say it works.

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2017
@alphahandmaiden

I found them on Amazon

shocked look at the prices.
I hope the place you bought it from they didn't cheat you
The price here is so so good.
I will probably pay 10x these prices if they will really take of stretch marks.

I'll give them a try and get back to you. Thanks very much for sharing

1 Like

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:
Can you share a link to those items? Or pictures I'll buy them

I bought from a UK store i use usually and it was pure undiluted so i mixed with my cocoabutter mix.

These prices aint bad.
(Things in the uk are generally more expensive than the US.) cry

Give it a try and see.

All you need is a few drops per your tub of cream. A littlr goes a long way!

It also worked wonders when i used it for sitz bath!

They are super oils for healing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by helovesme(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cococandy

You are a real product junkie shocked grin

After becoming a mum, I just had to simplify my beauty routine.

Pre-motherhood, I would shave my legs literally every week and also shave my arms. I will then use a body scrub with an exfoliating glove sponge to scrub my entire body. I will then run the bath and soak myself in. Chai. I miss those days grin embarassed

Now, ain't got time for any drama. grin It's a quick shower using Dove exfoliating soap with exfoliating glove sponge and I apply neutrogena skin lotion. When I get bored with neutrogena, I use either a product from body shop (I love their honeymania or coconut with almond milk body butter) or Nivea.

Facial scrub and cleanser (when I remember) is from the clearasil range.

Face primer and brow pencil - marykay
Liquid foundation and powder - MAC
Lipstick - MAC (diva and rebel are my favourites)
mascara - covergirl
Concealer (when I feel like it) - nars

Babythug - thanks for the mention kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy
I need help.
helovesme:
Cococandy

You are a real product junkie shocked grin

After becoming a mum, I just had to simplify my beauty routine.

Pre-motherhood, I would shave my legs literally every week and also shave my arms. I will then use a body scrub with an exfoliating glove sponge to scrub my entire body. I will then run the bath and soak myself in. Chai. I miss those days grin embarassed

Now, ain't got time for any drama. grin It's a quick shower using Dove exfoliating soap with exfoliating glove sponge and I apply neutrogena skin lotion. When I get bored with neutrogena, I use either a product from body shop (I love their honeymania or coconut with almond milk body butter) or Nivea.

Facial scrub and cleanser (when I remember) is from the clearasil range.

Face primer and brow pencil - marykay
Liquid foundation and powder - MAC
Lipstick - MAC (diva and rebel are my favourites)
mascara - covergirl
Concealer (when I feel like it) - nars

Babythug - thanks for the mention kiss
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by helovesme(f): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
cococandy:
cheesy cheesy
I need help.

Yes, you do. grin

The coco Chanel mademoiselle velvet oil is proof. grin
black women do not buy such. grin

Perfume and body lotion from the same luxury label - yes. But body oil ? Mba. embarassed grin
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
helovesme:

Yes, you do. grin

The coco Chanel mademoiselle velvet oil is proof. grin
black women do not buy such. grin

Perfume and body lotion from the same luxury label - yes. But body oil ? Mba. embarassed grin
grin grin
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by jaksmillioniar: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
cococandy:
grin grin
I feel pains I dint wish y independence cos I test u to think u care to wish me. its not fair
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
please nairalanders, what can I use to clear these spots?
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
this
Re: If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here by DOCTOR90: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Egg white lotion 4500
Egg white liquid soap 3000 (big one)
Egg white liquid soap 2500 (small one)
Natural white cream 3500
D White cream 2500
Irish White cream 4000
Irish white liquid soap 2500
Pink lip balm 1500
Before and after pics are available No sunburn, no stress marks,
All products are available in Benin city, we deliver nationwide Call 08105962309
U can also ask me any question concerning your skin Doctor90, Ur skin Doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Do This Hairstyle All In The Name Of Fashion / Let Learn Sewing. / What is "Atutupoyoyo"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.