Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind (613 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Funny Pictures Of People Playing With Sculptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by fabuloz1(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2016
Hi nairalanders! Don't really know where to place this thread but read up for important advice .
I've been receiving some emails from an astrologer which I subscribed on in the past . Hitherto,they are still coming,though she said a lot about my love life,financial status,professional career and so on. Now,she's demanding I pay her for her work via E-payment . My questions are,are these atrologers really what they say they are? Are they scammers or kinda magicians? Has anyone had experience of them and got their problems solved? I need genuine answers so as to avoid fallen into scammers traps. I need this thread to front page so I could get genuine advice
Re: Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by xendra: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2016
I don't understand why you ask the question now? you did mention she has told you about some things in your life and from how I understand you she was right. and you were the one who subscribed to it. I think she is just asking for money for the job she has done. BTW wasn't there any info about payment before you subscribed?
Re: Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by fabuloz1(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2016
xendra:
I don't understand why you ask the question now? you did mention she has told you about some things in your life and from how I understand you she was right. and you were the one who subscribed to it. I think she is just asking for money for the job she has done. BTW wasn't there any info about payment before you subscribed?
Nah....no payment as such. Have you had such experience before?
Re: Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2016
paying for a job done for you is not a crime . Just pay him/her before you're harmed . and stop enquiring about your future use the gift and talent God deposited in you
Re: Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by fabuloz1(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2016
morahvictory:
paying for a job done for you is not a crime . Just pay him/her before you're harmed . and stop enquiring about your future use the gift and talent God deposited in you
Thanks for this piece
Re: Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by xendra: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2016
fabuloz1:

Nah....no payment as such. Have you had such experience before?
nope only read about it from somewhere. what other contact have you kept with her?? isn't there like a block or unsubscribe button to click? that's fraud, she should have let you know you would be paying at some point.

on a second thought she didn't say free anywhere on the site did she? cos if I'm not looking to pay for something I always look for where it says free, or I just stay away.
Re: Please Help! Someone Seems To Be Playing With My Mind by fabuloz1(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2016
Well,no contact whatsoever but I still receive unsolicited emails fom her. I just wanna keep reading the trash she sends. I think i'm gonna keep to my cool and watch out how things unfold .Thanks Xendra for the piece

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can You Go For Love? This Lady Killed For Love! (photos) / He Slept With You, He Was A "Spirikoko" / Even After 7 Years I Still Hate Her!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.