Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! (7938 Views)

Seems South West Is The Gay Capital Of Nigeria / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by MrCork: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine I've neva felt so irritated in all my young life, I woke up today enthuastic abt making another huge some money like I did in the weekend as well as yesterday cos of the celebration, so today I was watching a movie by name Empire season 2,when dis tall guy came in asked me to give him three steps layers cut.

When I set to work, mid way through the cut I noticed that he was using his arms to brush against my dick at first,I didn't think anything abt it cos normally as a barber when u stand to barb ur front part of ur trouser will slighty rub against ur customer cos of the height of the chair.

But I noticed he was brushing his arm against my dick harder and I jus managed to adjust my self,I didn't want to accuse him,so after the cut,he told me he liked young boiz like me and he jus came frm the states and he needs young boyz to keep him company, I didn't say anything cos of the size of his muscles and I thought to myself that I dnt like gay guys but let's imagine I do like them wth the kind of muscles on this guy if the guy handle me ehn, I go drink panadol after everything,he dashed me 1k and told me to call him after he gave me his card and he left.

....ok..so you brush his diiick wit yor hair cozz you barbing his hair..correct?..ok...you are gay..correct? angry
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2016
MrCork:

....ok..so you brush his diiick wit yor hair cozz you barbing his hair..correct?..ok...you are gay..correct? angry
cork wat hav u smoked dis day
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Adeoba10(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine I've neva felt so irritated in all my young life, I woke up today enthuastic abt making another huge some money like I did in the weekend as well as yesterday cos of the celebration, so today I was watching a movie by name Empire season 2,when dis tall guy came in asked me to give him three steps layers cut.

When I set to work, mid way through the cut I noticed that he was using his arms to brush against my dick at first,I didn't think anything abt it cos normally as a barber when u stand to barb ur front part of ur trouser will slighty rub against ur customer cos of the height of the chair.

But I noticed he was brushing his arm against my dick harder and I jus managed to adjust my self,I didn't want to accuse him,so after the cut,he told me he liked young boiz like me and he jus came frm the states and he needs young boyz to keep him company, I didn't say anything cos of the size of his muscles and I thought to myself that I dnt like gay guys but let's imagine I do like them wth the kind of muscles on this guy if the guy handle me ehn, I go drink panadol after everything,he dashed me 1k and told me to call him after he gave me his card and he left.
Bro... Go ahead na... . Shebi na to open yansh.... We go use dangote cement pash am if u get any injury.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by jonaifame22(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Adeoba10:

Bro... Go ahead na... . Shebi na to open yansh.... We go use dangote cement pash am if u get any injury.
wat did u jus say, now take dis

Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Adeoba10(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
wat did u jus say, now take dis
Yeeeeh!!! cry cry See blood for my nose
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2016
Adeoba10:
Yeeeeh!!! cry cry See blood for my nose
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Guys on NL can be funny.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrCork:

Suzan404 can you explain to me what exactly Mrcork was trying to say here cheesy grin grin
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Suzan404 can you explain to me what exactly Mrcork was trying to say here cheesy grin grin
He was talking to you nah......wetin concern me tongue.........
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
He was talking to you nah......wetin concern me tongue.........
no. Not me. He was talking to op. tongue tongue
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
no. Not me. He was talking to op. tongue tongue
well........the question should be directed to op or mrcork himself.......abeg I know what you are trying to do oo shocked....abeg make I leave here before mrcork starts saying something else *runs outta thread* tongue tongue tongue
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
well........the question should be directed to op or mrcork himself.......abeg I know what you are trying to do oo shocked....abeg make I leave here before mrcork starts saying something else *runs outta thread* tongue tongue tongue
why you dey run? He only wants to drink you grin cheesy
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Talann379: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why you dey run? He only wants to drink you grin cheesy
na who he go drink......nor be me abeg......lol...grin grin
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
na who he go drink......nor be me abeg......lol...grin grin
you be fan yogo grin grin
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you be fan yogo grin grin
Na osogbo weed cause am......I just dey imagine say na wetin he wan drink for my body.....I never know say I don turn to fan yogo shocked....crazy guy grin
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by DarkRed(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
coolNa oyimbo lifestyle day shack am. Earn his trust, then chop him money run. He'll understand. If he's clean and cute, just hustle your way around and never be alone with him. FINISH.
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by DarkRed(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
thesicilian:
[s]I am made to understand that gay people select their clients. They don't just go around soliciting every guy they see, only those who appear gay to them.[/s]
Sorry about that. What you should do is collect his number, have a drink with him out of respect in order to keep his patronage, then tell him politely you're not into that kind of stuff.

Business strategy...damn!
Re: See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! by bamac(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Once you gree for gays you don enter one chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help. I Think I Am Lesbian / You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do / Hot Black Model Exposes Her Boobs Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.