Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D (1120 Views)

Berlyn Is An Impersonator, christinnah is fake / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by NevetsIbot(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
winnielyn - Berlyn.... Winnie[b]LYN[/b] - Ber[b]LYN[/b]. .. .. .. .. ..despite the painful (Irony) deactivation of our female friend here, we are happy to welcome the new ''HER'' ... Ladies and gentumehn! I give you winnielyn. Berlyn's acting as an undercover agent with this moniker.

#busted.

1 Like

Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by ladyF(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
who cares about her deactivation or activation let her go and use dild.o or cucumber.

1 Like

Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
I knew it. grin
They always come back.

But the girl is dumb. undecided
You want to hide and you do something obvious as that!
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am back too... Who will welcome me... angry

Mehn Nairaland jail is very dirty... Make I go shave joor angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
cry
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by NevetsIbot(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

when you're always getting into fights... I hope it wasnt that Aloobright guy this time again
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by NevetsIbot(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
AjFive:
I knew it. grin They always come back.
But the girl is dumb. undecided You want to hide and you do something obvious as that!
Guy, chill na
i know my darling cheezypuff won't deactivate. For sure.
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
when you're always getting into fights... I hope it wasnt that Aloobright guy this time again

Na Berlyn ooo... angry

Ban my two accounts once... cheesy
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by ikombe: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol grin

Welcome back
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Guy, chill na

i know my darling cheezypuff won't deactivate. For sure.

That cheezypuff is a guy woo. Be careful sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by NevetsIbot(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Na Berlyn ooo... angry
Ban my two accounts once... cheesy
That one na lie ojare
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
That one na lie ojare

The way she called mind44 and mentioned all my alts shock me angry
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by NevetsIbot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
AjFive:

That cheezypuff is a guy woo. Be careful sha. undecided
Nooo. You'll spoil everything.. Cheezy aint fake
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
ikombe:
lol grin

Welcome back

Thanks Bro cheesy
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by NevetsIbot(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

The way she called mind44 and mentioned all my alts shock me angry
lmao.

Anyway.. You sabi lie sha. angry

Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lmao.

Anyway.. You sabi lie sha. angry

lol... oya na cheesy
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by AngelAhnie(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

welcome back gringrin
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by FvckShiT(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
I fūcking care less about her
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by stiflerdrug: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
FvckShiT:
I fūcking care less about her

Lols that's fvcking bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
welcome back gringrin

I see your handwork for one thread on fp...kwantinue sad
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by Rozaystunna(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

iswr my guy mosquito's too much
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by Rozaystunna(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Who gives a rat ass about a thot
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Rozaystunna:
iswr my guy mosquito's too much

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Customer wink
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by Franchise21(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good for her
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by CAPSLOCKED: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
AjFive:
I knew it. grin
They always come back.

But the girl is dumb. undecided
You want to hide and you do something obvious as that!

I STOPPED COUNTING WHEN I GOT TO THE 3,154th BIT OF HER CRUSHED FEELINGS.
Re: Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D by AngelAhnie(f): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I see your handwork for one thread on fp...kwantinue sad
Haba! I didn't do anything dear, the guy insulted the parents of guy. I asked him to grow up which is not an insult.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Calls My Mother's Name During Love Making / What Is Your Favourite Sex Position See Funny Comments / Choose Your Favourite Childhood Play{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.